What's new

Azadi march heading toward its end

There will be someone after Fazlu definitely..

forces of chaos are in full swing nowadays and you will find their supporters on forums everywhere.
Watch few people comment closely , you will find there links very easily.

There will be someone after Fazlu definitely..

forces of chaos are in full swing nowadays and you will find their supporters on forums everywhere.
Over confident, absent mindeds in power may have suffered a major reality check today. Both myself and @Mangus Ortus Novem have stated for days that the soft stance of state against Fazlu specially after danda band Guard of Honor would only make him bold and more dangerous....

That wont help Pakistan!

Instead it will be an invitation for either USA to "intervene" and establish a puppet...Or for india to further its invasion cause!

Do you think only these 2 countries looted us?

Can you prove the corruption? No..

Lords of corruption left no trail! We can only hope they reside in the deepest hell on earth and in hereafter!

Both the said countries are being adjusted as both the countries had their heads of government involved in corruption in Pakistan.

As far proofs are concerned, look up Panama and Reko Diq.

USA has no qualms for this government, the current government is very pro US, just look at what happened to CPEC over the course of one year.

why don't you tag Tahir ul Qadri in this post too?

When we needed to tag Tahir-ul_qadari, he was here in Pakistan leading from the front. I know you are not leadership material at least join your Quaid now that he has given ultimatum of 2 days.

you are just anti pashtun racist

Thats the best you got? First you use religion to make someone shaheed which he is not, this shows your knowledge about religion, than instead being embarrassed you play pashtun card? And here i thought you could get any more pathetic but you surprise me.
To your accusations if i were an anti Pashtun, i wouldnt be a follower and voter of IK.

When we needed to tag Tahir-ul_qadari, he was here in Pakistan leading from the front. I know you are not leadership material at least join your Quaid now that he has given ultimatum of 2 days.

Thats the best you got? First you use religion to make someone shaheed which he is not, this shows your knowledge about religion, than instead being embarrassed you play pashtun card? And here i thought you could get any more pathetic but you surprise me.
To your accusations if i were an anti Pashtun, i wouldnt be a follower and voter of IK.

But Mr. Khan is not a pashtun.

Back
Top Bottom