What's new

Azadi march heading toward its end

Then hypocracy of you people anyone from Punjab is a punjabi, white, black, red, blue and so on because they live in Punjab but we can't be Valuch because we are khiljis hahah.
Because Baloch is an ethnic group and Punjabi is not
Balochistan is land of Baloch and anyone who lives in Punjab is punjabi
There are Balochs in Punjab chief minister of Punjab is chieftain of Buzdar Baloch tribe
Deputy speaker of Punjab assembly is mazari Baloch
And there are also MPAs from the tribes like dareshak Laghari etc

I don't think balochs will agree with you though if you like I can ask some to prove you wrong.

they won't mind. they may simply say you should not own let alone people in Balochistan as you are not Balochi.

Its very confusing to know more about your hometown

There are Balochs in Punjab chief minister of Punjab is chieftain of Buzdar Baloch tribe

Oh well you keep believing that, I don't think anyone else agree with you other then your ethnic group.

they won't mind. they may simply say you should not own let alone people in Balochistan as you are not Balochi.

Its very confusing to know more about your hometown

I am more Baloch then anyone maybe @DESERT FIGHTER can tell you that, we don't need a cert from people like yourselves.

He chose death then to surrender,
And while we are at it also chose acheson, no idea how its spelled, college Lahore to educate his kids instead of making one in his own area of influence vah vah vha what a splendid knight he was. Cut that martial race crap my man even a kingchi rikhshaw driver can show bravado and bluster of sher shah soori while confronting a traffic warden but can't argue with a jdam or a 9 milimeta even for a second

I am a Baloch because I live in Baluchistan , I was born there raised there been here for centuries.
That's very good,many people have problem being Pakistani.
The hypocracy of you people anyone from Punjab is a punjabi, white, black, red, blue and so on because they live in Punjab but we can't be baluch because we are khiljis.
There are Pashtuns,Balochis,Sindhis and other ethnic groups in Punjab,we don't paint them with brush of being Punjabi as it has been propgated into an ethnicity.
Tell me from which district of Balochistan,Usman Buzdar hails from?
Your arguments are getting poor by the minute, now you sound confused & desperate, trying your well learnt trick from Brits of divide, but guess what it ain't working try harder.
I didn't learned anything fron Brits.
You guys were in bed with brits, Ranjit and his boys, with USA , now China wonder who is next.
Punjab was part of Kabul Empire,Ranjit beat them out of Punjab till Jamrud.Once mighty Kabulis went back,they never watched back.
Then came brits,basically occupation changed hands.Kabulis continued sitting in Kabul fighting over bachas.
Than we became Pakistanis,and after that have been trying best to not get over run by foreigners.
US is sole world super power,he has puppets in Kabul,do you want us to fight them and get one installed in Islamabd?
PRC is ally of Pakistan,has helped us in lot of matters,even has given soft loans for building a huge network of roads in Balochistan along with tech for building desalination plant in Balochistan.

And while we are at it also chose acheson, no idea how its spelled, college Lahore to educate his kids instead of making one in his own area of influence vah vah vha what a splendid knight he was. Cut that martial race crap my man even a kingchi rikhshaw driver can show bravado and bluster of sher shah soori while confronting a traffic warden but can't argue with a jdam or a 9 milimeta even for a second
He has no idea,what he is talking about.

are you promoting the idea that molvi diesel and cohorts are not sodomites? are you serious? or is it that member Riz put it much too crudely?
Crudely. We dont tolerate bad language...sometimes we do overlook it. But this azadi march topic is all over the forum...I dont want bad language to sprout like weed!

If you have proof kindly take it to the courts! These days a lot of "leaked" evidence has made it to the papers...Do the same if the courts dont hear you...

It was a flop show from get go bcz it was relying on religious card by Diesel. There was more chance of success if both PPP and PMLN had taken the lead and used man power provided by fazlu to get their demands met.

IK has been calling Fazlurrehman as 'Diesel' while being PM of the country. There's personal battle between IK and the Molvi. Govt. office shouldn't be used in personal fights. Now that we're here, IK should now show his public strength, resign and re-sign on public overwhelming demand. This is simple as that if he accepts the challenge.

But IK doesn't do that then there's option to fight. There'll be loss of the state anyway.

What does that make anyone living in balochistan? A balochi....what a shocker :o:

I think you are getting us confused with pukhtoons, we are the opposite, look at other Balochs like serdar Akbar bugti never lowered his head or made deal with tyrants & Traitors.

He chose death then to surrender, stuff legends are made of.

Excuse me boi? Please know your place before barking at other people. Akber bugti was an arti-state scum. He was taken care of like thr dog he was. Treat him like a martyr again and I will report you for being a terrorist sympathizer. Shame on you

IK has been calling Fazlurrehman as 'Diesel' while being PM of the country. There's personal battle between IK and the Molvi. Govt. office shouldn't be used in personal fights. Now that we're here, IK should now show his public strength, resign and re-sign on public overwhelming demand. This is simple as that if he accepts the challenge.

But IK doesn't do that then there's option to fight. There'll be loss of the state anyway.

People have been calling him Diesel since 90,s including his best buds NLeague and PPP. He is angry bcz IK wiped him out of politics including his DIK seats. For the first time in decades this Islam Faroosh Molvi is out of power which is killing him. Diesel word was coined by Khawaja Asif who was standing beside him in ISB just yesterday.

Molvi Diesel has been calling IK a yahoodi agent for last two decades and this rascal even targeted his wife as well. Even now opposition parties are calling is wife pinky peerni and God knows what derogatory words on daily basis. If some one should take it personal that should IK not that Fat Halwa Khor Diesel.

Maulana dharna will end in next two days. Both major parties left maulana. No future for him. It's breaking news. He drag both parties without there consent.

Maulana dharna will end in next two days. Both major parties left maulana. No future for him. It's breaking news. He drag both parties without there consent.
You can't say that right now, they are hesitant neither out nor in... In other words confused

You can't say that right now, they are hesitant neither out nor in... In other words confused
The actual issue is who is going to be leader of opposition. PMLN and PPP is losing there ground , if they give space to maulana and they are feeling for it.

People have been calling him Diesel since 90,s including his best buds NLeague and PPP. He is angry bcz IK wiped him out of politics including his DIK seats. For the first time in decades this Islam Faroosh Molvi is out of power which is killing him. Diesel word was coined by Khawaja Asif who was standing beside him in ISB just yesterday.

Molvi Diesel has been calling IK a yahoodi agent for last two decades and this rascal even targeted his wife as well. Even now opposition parties are calling is wife pinky peerni and God knows what derogatory words on daily basis. If some one should take it personal that should IK not that Fat Halwa Khor Diesel.

This is the only reason IK shouldn't take action against them and don't even mention them in his speeches as they have stooped to personal level.

Back
Top Bottom