What's new

Azad Kashmir

Tried to upload in high res but the internet is bumpy like the road as coming back from tour de AJK. Will do later.

Li01kns.jpg

S8IBK5u.jpg

FmXO2Nj.jpg

gmZAlRI.jpg

MtMAOQ7.jpg

cw1HsD5.jpg

Tried to upload in high res but the internet is bumpy like the road as coming back from tour de AJK. Will do later.

Li01kns.jpg

S8IBK5u.jpg

FmXO2Nj.jpg

gmZAlRI.jpg

MtMAOQ7.jpg

cw1HsD5.jpg
Nice. Aur bhi upload karen. Sir! How far did you go? Itenary aur details btaen. Mera kumrat ka plan hai lekin idhar bhi janay ka dil kar raha hai

Arang Kel Neelam valley, Azad Kashmir, 30-Apr-2017.

Pic Credit: waqar Ahmad

18402617_1158834844220670_1388655285586664386_n.png

Nice. Aur bhi upload karen. Sir! How far did you go? Itenary aur details btaen. Mera kumrat ka plan hai lekin idhar bhi janay ka dil kar raha hai

Will upload selected ones once I collect all from friends. It was a sudden tour. Left ISB on Wednesday afternoon and went straight to Kutton resorts. Night stay there. Wandered in Jagran Valley in morning. Then left for Shardah. Night stay at Shardah was the best part as observed shab-e-barat in a mosque there. Travelled straight from Shardah to ISB today. Last part was Amma’s reception with jooti & gaaliyan :-)

My actual summer plan after Ramzan is still undecided between Chitta Katha or Dudipatsar. Visited Kumrat valley last year and you should go there.

Will upload selected ones once I collect all from friends. It was a sudden tour. Left ISB on Wednesday afternoon and went straight to Kutton resorts. Night stay there. Wandered in Jagran Valley in morning. Then left for Shardah. Night stay at Shardah was the best part as observed shab-e-barat in a mosque there. Travelled straight from Shardah to ISB today. Last part was Amma’s reception with jooti & gaaliyan :-)

My actual summer plan after Ramzan is still undecided between Chitta Katha or Dudipatsar. Visited Kumrat valley last year and you should go there.
Sir! Kashmir kyun nahi?

Li01kns.jpg

S8IBK5u.jpg

FmXO2Nj.jpg

gmZAlRI.jpg

MtMAOQ7.jpg

cw1HsD5.jpg
Which places did you visit on this tour and how you rate them.

Sir! Kashmir kyun nahi?
Because Kashmir belongs to me. Since I have seen Kashmir in green, Ishq sa ho gaya. I feel like that either I could absorb Kashmir in me or get absorbed by her. :smitten:

Which places did you visit on this tour and how you rate them.
It was short trip. I was in Jagran and Sharda. Both 8/10. If you want to see 10/10, then have to go further to Arang Kel and Taobut.

Because Kashmir belongs to me. Since I have seen Kashmir in green, Ishq sa ho gaya. I feel like that either I could absorb Kashmir in me or get absorbed by her. :smitten:
Sir! Kashmir ki hi baat kar rhay hain..

It was short trip. I was in Jagran and Sharda. Both 8/10. If you want to see 10/10, then have to go further to Arang Kel and Taobut.
I have been to Arang kel and rattigalli , tell me about tao butt and any other spot around it.

Chitta Katha Lake, AJK

17308980_10155130743976983_3726867476954112059_n.jpg

Frozen Chitta Katha Lake, AJK

17342772_10155130687691983_2879635473253812322_n.jpg

Sir! Kashmir ki hi baat kar rhay hain..
Haha ;). If you need any info regarding trip, reach me at Kik messenger. My id is engineeredhead

I have been to Arang kel and rattigalli , tell me about tao butt and any other spot around it.
Taobat is end of Kashmir. You can go from Kel to Shounter valley and then track to Chitta Kattha.

Last edited:
Kashmir! stop being so cute/pretty :man_in_love:
swATSEp.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom