What's new

Azad Kashmir locals further poke holes in India's fraudulent claims about 'surgical strikes'

bhai hum se aysi hi surgical strike hoti hai ager pakistaniyoo ko nhi passand to kisi or se kara leen . IA :P

What is the freaking problem of us South Asians... :hitwall:
One side is happy that they have carried out surgical strikes.... other side is happy that there were no surgical strikes...
Still instead of being content with their own versions both sides are asking for more bloodshed..... Sometimes I wonder whether we were better under the Brits! :undecided:

40 journalists, local and foreign, mingled with local population, saw life going on as normal and no sign of fraudulent Indian surgical strike

Bhimber is a small place , I've been there , if there is ANYTHING that happens, even if someone's grandmother passes away , the people in the area know about it as its a small place

Here we are talking about an operation, that according to India took 4 hours, yet no one heard anything, saw anything

Not the locals , not the units that are deployed there , no one

Even Indians themselves don't know

But still let me ask you the same question I put to another Indian fellow

What exactly did India hit and where ?
But several days delay is really questionable. Don't you think. Once when India as it claims release its video evidence. It's gonna be total chaos. Let's see what happens next. So don't jump around with one point of view.

So late......after burying the dead and erasing the proof??

Not erased actually, it exists with your DGMO as he said so himself. He should release it to prove Pakistan wrong.

other side is happy that there were no surgical strikes...

Pakistanis are confused, they are not happy. If indeed India did carry out such operation Pakistan ought to be sure before it retaliates.

Back
Top Bottom