What's new

Ayn Al-Arab or so-called "Kobani"?

Do you prefer the original name Ayn Al-Arab or so-called Kobani?

• Total voters
When Turkey actually contributes to the defense of the town, they can have a say in the name. If they wait for it to be depopulated by ISIS, f*** off.
Ask Israel for contribution or f*** off.

Also we are already naming it Ayn-el Arab, nobody asked your opinion.

Ask Israel for contribution or f*** off.

Also we are already naming it Ayn-el Arab, nobody asked your opinion.

what does Israel have to do with this?? :o:

what does Israel have to do with this?? :o:

What do we have to do with this.... I'm sick off reading articles in CNN which US officials saying "Turkey should do more in Kobani, including offering it's ground forces".... I mean why us ? Why should we bogged down in Syrian cluster fvck. While all of NATO+Western+Israel countries are safe in their home...

You guys are really two-faced, you are not acting like partners.

We don't care, PKK/YPG/ISIS/FSA can all fvck each other up, it's not our concern. If you are really that concerned bring your ground troops if not, don't ask Turkey for any ground troops.

What do we have to do with this.... I'm sick off reading articles in CNN which US officials saying "Turkey should do more in Kobani, including offering it's ground forces".... I mean why us ? Why should we bogged down in Syrian cluster fvck. While all of NATO+Western+Israel countries are safe in their home...

You guys are really two-faced, you are not acting like partners.

We don't care, PKK/YPG/ISIS/FSA can all fvck each other up, it's not our concern. If you are really that concerned bring your ground troops if not, don't ask Turkey for any ground troops.

when the battle is right on your border, and their are rumors and even evidence that proves Turkey is helping ISIS then it's your problem

when the battle is right on your border,
It is not in our country...it's in a foreign country.. and it's not our problem.

Syria is also a neighbor of Israel, why don't you want Israel to contribute to your fight against ISIS ???

and their are rumors and even evidence that proves Turkey is helping ISIS then it's your problem
There is not a single evidence, just rumors produced by western media to be used as a pressuring tool against Turkey. Let's see if you can pressure us to go into a war or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
When Turkey actually contributes to the defense of the town, they can have a say in the name. If they wait for it to be depopulated by ISIS, f*** off.
Pls stay out of ME issues your people did enough damage, in fact Isis is the result of US meddling in Iraq and you say Fvck off to people who are bordering the particular town, such a arrogance unbelievable. :disagree:

when the battle is right on your border, and their are rumors and even evidence that proves Turkey is helping ISIS then it's your problem
See it like this.

You messed up the garden of a country that is far away from you. Coincidentally that garden borders the garden of your ally. Your ally tells you not to mess up the garden of the other people in 2003. You don't listen and mess up the garden anyhow. Because of the destruction of the garden. All kind of bad weeds grow there. You don't care about the whole garden anymore. Only some parts where there is natural resources.

Couple of years ago you leave and the bad weeds take control of big parts of the garden. Instead of owning up what you did and fix the problem. You chastise your ally who is one garden further who warned you not to mess up the garden. Not only did you damage your ally with the chaos you created one garden away. You also expect him to pay the price for your mistakes.

Your ally sees you don't care about the garden. You only care about your own interests. Thanks but no thanks for your offer for us to help you. But if you can fix your own problem with your Kurdish garden that you created that would be great :lol:

The head of the British GCHQ said that us companies such as twitter and facebook have become the commmand and control centers for terrorist groups. Does that mean that the u.s supports terrorism? Of course not.
Social media websites aid terrorism, claims GCHQ chief - HITC Tech

Many of the isis terrorists came from western countries so that means that they had to travel in western countries and go through their security to get to turkey from where they go to syria.Does that mean that those western countries where the terrorists came from are supporting isis? Of course not.

With regard to kobani/ayn al arab:
Right across americas border in mexico there is a drug war going on where between 80k to 100k people have died. Many of these deaths occur in border towns right across the u.s border. Should the u.s send troops into mexico to stop this violence? I say no because the u.s has already taken in millions of refugees as immigrants from mexico.

Another point i want to make is that the cartels are going back and forth across the u.s border. Does that mean that america supports the drug cartels? No it doesnt.

The cartels are violent like isis. They chop off heads and do mass executions, they also sell women into prostitution. But that doesnt mean that the u.s is obligated to send troops into mexico.

(Kobani was called arap pinar in ottoman times then syria changed it to ayn al arab, and now kobani the unofficial name is being used)

Last edited:
The head of the British GCHQ said that us companies such as twitter and facebook have become the commmand and control centers for terrorist groups. Does that mean that the u.s supports terrorism? Of course not.
Social media websites aid terrorism, claims GCHQ chief - HITC Tech

Many of the isis terrorists came from western countries so that means that they had to travel in western countries and go through their security to get to turkey from where they go to syria.Does that mean that those western countries where the terrorists came from are supporting isis? Of course not.

With regard to kobani/ayn al arab:
Right across americas border in mexico there is a drug war going on where between 80k to 100k people have died. Many of these deaths occur in border towns right across the u.s border. Should the u.s send troops into mexico to stop this violence? I say no because the u.s has already taken in millions of refugees as immigrants from mexico.

Another point i want to make is that the cartels are going back and forth across the u.s border. Does that mean that america supports the drug cartels? No it doesnt.

The cartels are violent like isis. They chop off heads and do mass executions, they also sell women into prostitution. But that doesnt mean that the u.s is obligated to send troops into mexico.

(Kobani was called arap pinar in ottoman times then syria changed it to ayn al arab, and now kobani the unofficial name is being used)

the Mexican Cartels and are IS are two different beasts.
IS is more of a threat to the world than the Cartels are.
IS on a crusade of theft,rape,slavery,forces conversions,murder, and crimes against humanity.

let's deal with the most present matter.

the Mexican Cartels and are IS are two different beasts.
IS on a crusade of theft,rape,slavery,forces conversions,murder, and crimes against humanity.

let's deal with the most present matter.
Do you get my point?

Mexican cartells are doing exactly the same except the part of conversion, heres a fun fact: the money and weapons of those cartells are coming from US in exchange for drugs.

By the end of Felipe Calderón's administration (2006–12), the official death toll of the Mexican Drug War was at least 60,000.[84] Estimates set the death toll above 120,000 killed by 2013, not including 27,000 missing.

Mexican Drug War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The death toll of drug war in Mexico is way more than what Isis killed yet, you dont know whats going on in your backyard my friend.

not really, but when you start seeing bombs go off in Turkey cities think it won't matter.

bomb wil go on when we are in iraq... ask israel for this task...

Mexican cartells are doing exactly the same except the part of conversion, heres a fun fact: the money and weapons of those cartells are coming from US in exchange for drugs.

Mexican Drug War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The death toll of drug war in Mexico is way more than what Isis killed yet, you dont know whats going on in your backyard my friend.

lol seriously going to compare IS to Mexican Cartel :rofl::rofl:

lol seriously going to compare IS to Mexican Cartel :rofl::rofl:
Ofcourse, there are two groups doing the same, one is doing it for a ideology the other is doing it for money, one of them killed more people than the other, namely the one thats doing it for money, now rethink your childish behaviour.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom