What's new

Awesome New Pics of China’s Stealth Fighter

Wow, good eyesight. you can see through its bad quality already???

I think all major corporations should hire you to do the Q.C. since you can spot the bad quality simply from a picture.

If you are not a genius, who else can be called that???

Of course. This Newbie is new Demming. He's 60-sigma and ISO 9,000,000 certified.

Wow, good eyesight. you can see through its bad quality already???

I think all major corporations should hire you to do the Q.C. since you can spot the bad quality simply from a picture.

If you are not a genius, who else can be called that???
Then how do you explain the Chinese crowd here making claims about the J-20, particularly in the radar low observability arena, based upon their simply eyeballing the aircraft?

I do not explain anything.

If he calls it fake or photoshoped by expressing his "expert" opinions, at least, we can have our ears.

However, he simply can spot the bad quality simply from a picture, am I wrong to say he is genius???

Then how do you explain the Chinese crowd here making claims about the J-20, particularly in the radar low observability arena, based upon their simply eyeballing the aircraft?

so far so good it is not easy to make fighter planes like some think specially stealth one
1990's 2000 there produce not good weapons not any more they are not trying and have some good weapons
yes it i s true it i s not like the western fighter jets and tanks
but they have improved a lot and there weapons are not crap any more

can you see the indian fighter behind the chinese one in the pic? no you cant because the indian fighter is the real stealth fighter.

However, he simply can spot the bad quality simply from a picture, am I wrong to say he is genius???
Haven't you heard about pilots just visually inspecting their aircraft before take-off? I guess they are geniuses as well.

Besides Chinese crap can be easily spotted by visually identification-
China-Daoming-Reflective-Material-bad-quality.jpg

omc-mcdnoalds.jpg

Chinese junks

Made in india, the world largest firework with super high quality is as follows. Oh, How beautiful it was.
I believe there is no firework can compare to this indian one. :rofl:
Indias-rocket-launch-like-fireworks.jpg

6 years to go...
PLAAF announced J-20 is entering service latter half of 2013. Initially, it will not have WS-15 and might not be able to supercruise with combat load. The variant with WS-15 and supercruise will be ready a few years later.

can you see the indian fighter behind the chinese one in the pic? no you cant because the indian fighter is the real stealth fighter.
LOL you're right! indian stealth fighters are so stealthy only indians can close their eyes and see it before them :)

Back
Top Bottom