What's new

Awesome and unmatched hotels of India.

Some more photos of Hotel umaid bhavan palace.

images

hqdefault.jpg
Umaid-bhawan-palace._jodhpur_rajasthan_india.jpg

umaid-bhawan-palace-jodhpur.jpg

Umaid-Bhavan-04.jpg

images
umaid-bhawan-dining-room.jpg
2.jpg

Hospitality is a concept that is taken off well in India and happily with the standard of service that is generally expected at most good hotels.

Hospitality is a concept that is taken off well in India and happily with the standard of service that is generally expected at most good hotels.
But Sir this hospitality is not for Pakistanis anymore, now a days most of the hotels refusing services to Pakistani peoples...
These beautiful palaces not hotels but debt ridden royal families have to do this because they can't maintain these beautiful palaces.

But Sir this hospitality is not for Pakistanis anymore, now a days most of the hotels refusing services to Pakistani peoples...
These beautiful palaces not hotels but debt ridden royal families have to do this because they can't maintain these beautiful palaces.
how about you take your negativity somewhere else.you dont have to hate on india on every thread.
many pak citizen get treatment in indian hospitals,many pak artists perform in india and in bollywood.

That depends on the public perception. Mumbai was surprisingly hospitable during 2010-2011 but the change depends upon the government and public rousing.

Some hotels are still well rated, but if there are not customers then essentially it is a mixture of marketing and bad strategic planning.

Have you been to India???? Why dont you try yourself once??? and come and experience the hospitality (or hostility).... spending too much of time on negative news related religion and hostility would make your mind think in one direction..... I have seen Indian posters doing the same on pakistan

Have you been to India???? Why dont you try yourself once??? and come and experience the hospitality (or hostility).... spending too much of time on negative news related religion and hostility would make your mind think in one direction..... I have seen Indian posters doing the same on pakistan
Pakistani family denied accomodation in Mumbai - Times of India

I visited Delhi 2008-9 for few days for some official visit (Dubai to Delhi) and stayed in my contacts home...People give u look when they come to know that u r from Pakistan and stop talking to you...
Only Punjabi (migrated) people i find very friendly and ask about the places they left in 1947...

That is unfortunate........ But One of such cases makes the pakistani's unwelcome????? Come on.......
not one but many what happened to Ghazal Singer Ghulam Ali....our cricket officials....PIA office...i must say India is changed or changing rapidly..

Back
Top Bottom