What's new

Away for a few weeks

Dubious

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
OK people I will be away for 1-3 weeks more. ..or even till near Christmas

If I get everything sorted earlier I would be back but till then. Please mention more than one mod.

Since I won't be around, your complain won't get resolved by mentioning me alone.

Always make it a habit to mention more than one mod.

Thank you :)

Last edited:

If I get everything sorted earlier I would be back but till then. Please mention more than one mod.

Since I won't be around, your complain won't get resolved by mentioning me alone.

Thand you :)
You need a break badly. It's the fault of people like me who have tired you out. I suggest to take a extended leave of 1-3 years. You deserve it. All the best.

Thand you
Which Urdu is this?

Which Urdu is this?
Fat thumb typing on a mobile

You need a break badly. It's the fault of people like me who have tired you out. I suggest to take a extended leave of 1-3 years. You deserve it. All the best.
Thank you for your concern. But I am not on sick leave nor tired out ...just got some stuff to take care of and procrastinating

Enjoy .... lol

Hope all goes well sis.

Hope it's not a case of Lal Jhora.....Hath Peeley.......

We want to see you back soon.

Back
Top Bottom