What's new

Awami League woman policy - assault, abuse and even rape them

Status
Not open for further replies.
The AL are indeed a disgusting, immoral party. Not to mention their hypocrisy, bigotry and militant-secularism as practised by their student/goon wing. I can attest to these attributes of theirs as the majority of my relatives on both sides of my family are extremely staunch ALers and I see just what kind of morals and views they have.

Hmmm...I understand why you left BD :) .

The first story:
????????.???:???? ????????? ????? ???????:?????? ?????? ???

was a Prothom Alo article by a famous reporter: Hasnat Abdul Hye. As idune Bhai said, this article was so revealing about Awami League and Shahbag circus internal workings (how the party seniors were using young female activists), that Prothom Alo faced AL outcry and were forced to delete the article and apologize for publishing it. It has been discussed in several pages since it was posted first by kobiraaz:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...angladesh-silent-majority-19.html#post4158192

I am sure most Bangladeshi posters here understand the significance of this article and will not call it "fantasy **** from dubious source":
Prothom Alo | Most popular bangla daily newspaper - Home
Hasnat Abdul Hye - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Apologizing and deleting the column Prothom Aloo in fact made it concrete to peoples' heart that the story was based on fact and that they don't have the freedom to publish anything that goes against BAL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom