What's new

Awami League went crazy over Awami League MP's article on Kader Molla

i am not talking about article, i am talking about how he is playing shada biral kalo biral game like others LOL. He is shameless just like others.
i am not talking about article, i am talking about how he is playing shada biral kalo biral game like others LOL. He is shameless just like others.
how did he play shada biral - kalo biral? curious mind wants to know.

there was a report about how rony do terrorism in his area. He is nothing but another version of our special shada biral suronjit LOL

you take him seriously?!!!?, you waste your time :(

He is like "Amra Esob Kajer moddhe nai", Amra sotti karer Bangladeshi bhai::::: Just look at his signature - true Bangladeshi but in a state of denial with load of pride.

Last edited:
Awami League went crazy over Awami League MP's article on Kader Molla

Yesterday ex Awami League MP written an article over his encounter with Kader Molla, falsely accused "war criminal" by a kangaroo court. Article depicted unknown and innocent side of Kader Molla that left Awami League and kangaroo tribunal to answer whole lot of questions.

Daily Manabzabin has published that article and link of that article has been circulated via sms to all over town. Awami League now using Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Comission and its chief Suni Kanti (note chief name) directed mobile operators to identify who sent sms? In indian and and Awami League control even sharing news link is crime.

Here are screenshots of Roni's article.

Daily Manab Zamin | কাদের মোল্লার চিঠি

can you please translate it ..

can you please translate it ..

There AQ Mulla claimed that he not that same "Koshai/butcher Molla" who killed innocent people originally, and he is innocent. BAL hanged the wrong person intentionally for political purpose.

The speech by AQ Molla to his family is like:

“I have been your guardian. If this government kills me unjustly, then that will be a death of martyrdom. After my martyrdom, Allah the Almighty will be your guardian. He is the best of guardians. So you have no reason to worry.
I am totally innocent. They are killing me only because of my involvement with the Islamic movement. Not everyone isfortunate enough to have a death of martyrdom. Whoever is blessed with martyrdom by Allah is indeed a fortunate person. If I receive the martyrdom then that will be the greatest achievement of my life. Every single drop of my blood will speed up the advance of the Islamic movement and will cause the destruction of the oppressor.

I am not worried about myself. I am concerned about the future of the country and the Islamic movement. To the best of my knowledge, I have never done anything wrong. I have dedicated my whole life to the Islamic movement for the salvation of my people of Bangladesh. I have never bowed down to injustice, and will never do so in the future. It is out of question to seek forgiveness/clemency to any worldly person. ~
Allah is the owner of the life. Only Allah will decide how I would die. My death will not happen according to the decision of any other person. The time and the manner of my death will happen only according the decision of Allah. So, I will accept the decision from Allah happily.
You must observe patience. Only through patience and tolerance you will achieve the victory promised by Allah. Not this world, but the hereafter is my goal. I request to the countrymen for prayers for the acceptance of my martyrdom by Allah. I give the countrymen my Salam.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom