What's new

Awami League Media Terrorism - Amardesh publisher arrested

Tomorrow is our nations Nana abbus birthday. Our national khala(his daughter) gave him the best gift he can ask for BAKSHAL.

Ever heard of freedom of speech? Or probably you simply couldn't comprehend it?

All other medias will support this. Freedom of speech doesnt mean that u can do anything.
Amardesh is nothing but practicing yellow journalism.
They are intentionally making news manipulating and presenting news which hurt ppl's religion.
This is no more than war against a country and mahmudur rahman just a traitor.

All other medias will support this. Freedom of speech doesnt mean that u can do anything.
They are intentionally making news manipulating and presenting news which hurt ppl's religion.

It is exactly the opposite of what you say. If as a Muslim you are continuing this line, you should fear for your after life. And the same goes for all your RAWAMI cousins.

Let me tell you what Obama gets called on daily basis.

1)
''Barack Obama ... chose to use his name Barack for a reason -- to identify, not with America -- you don't take the name Barack to identify with America. You take the name Barack to identify with what? Your heritage? The heritage, maybe, of your father in Kenya, who is a radical? Is -- really? Searching for something to give him any kind of meaning, just as he was searching later in life for religion.''
—Glenn Beck, The Glenn Beck Program, Feb. 4, 2010

2)
pro_america_anti_obama_decal.jpg

one_big_***_mistake_america_rectangle_magnet.jpg

anti_obama_and_biden_bumper_sticker.jpg

still_support_obama_how_stupid_are_you_bumper_sticker.jpg

new_anti_obama_merchandise_bumper_sticker.jpg

obama_***_2012_bumper_sticker.jpg

antiobama_bumpersticker.jpg

r-RENIG-BUMPER-STICKER-large570.jpg

It is exactly the opposite of what you say. If as a Muslim you are continuing this line, you should fear for your after life. And the same goes for all your RAWAMI cousins.

Are youto decide that ?
Anyway u ppl giving verdict in this world by killing non believers.
So what is the need of after life.
Dont u think this type of extremism hurting islam.

Are youto decide that ?
Anyway u ppl giving verdict in this world by killing non believers.
So what is the need of after life.
Dont u think this type of extremism hurting islam.

I am not any "U PPL", first get that through your head and then try to have a conversation. I am an individual who post my opinions, but if you knew that you would not be you, right?

Ridiculous a thread Started by idune, 06-01-2010 still trolling here.

Skype conversation leak was yellow journalism...no? Oh yeah....it hurts BAL, it must be stopped :woot: .

I am not any "U PPL", first get that through your head and then try to have a conversation. I am an individual who post my opinions, but if you knew that you would not be you, right?

Only one stuff gets through his head.....Chapati :butcher: !

this most corrupt report was done by transparency international bangladesh, it has awami leaguers on its board with sultana kamal heading it.

Back
Top Bottom