What's new

Awami League & India destroying BD garments industry-using woman as shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know how India is related to the Savar tragedy. This tragedy is not even remotely related to the Shahbag/HeI fiasco.

Here's what is happening in the garments industry of Bangladesh:

Lax regulations in workplace safety and even building construction. That Rana character did not take any approval whatsoever from Rajuk as far as the building design and construction went. He simply made it however he wanted it, along with non-abiding engineers and architects.

Now as far as bringing the culprits to justice, it is often difficult since many of the owners are party affiliated. This Rana only studied up till Class-VIII, so that gives us an insight into his character.

One would wonder as to how such...."people" gain such powerful positions. The reasons are pretty complex.

I have recently come across a nice lady who once operated a garments business along with her hubby. She used to take care of the home country operations, whereas her husband used to go abroad to take in orders. What gradually happened is that the workers of the factory kept demanding higher wages. Obviously, business constraints wouldn't always allow them to do that. They gradually had to sell off that factory.

Now how do people like Rana fit in? See, when the workers agitate for higher wages, owners like Rana simply let loose of their goons they hire to rough them up. After some "attitude adjustment", the workers go back to work with sanity and operations proceed as they are supposed to.

And there are reasons why owners do not release worker's wages on time. And it is that fear that the workers will agitate for higher wages. Particularly through trade unions.

So as you can see, Bangladesh's garments industry, particularly the smaller factories are no place for gentlemen/women. And that is how people like Rana fit in perfectly.

However, there are great garment factories at the same time. Many offer their workers food arrangements, school for their children and even day care. So it varies greatly.

The main culprit? Lax regulations and vested politics with narcissistic tones.

sooo.... what did india have to do in all of this...?

We are their fav past time. One cannot stop thinking about India, some even forget to think about their families. But they will not stop thinking about India. They are such patriots. Only Jamaatis love India more than Indians :)

We are their fav past time. One cannot stop thinking about India, some even forget to think about their families. But they will not stop thinking about India. They are such patriots. Only Jamaatis love India more than Indians :)

Thanx,(seriously ,I mean it)last few days been crap for all of us.we needed some cheap joke to laugh.look where you came to pass your time?only morons love Bangladesh more then bangladeshi themselves. Ha ha ha ha :omghaha:

Thanx,(seriously ,I mean it)last few days been crap for all of us.we needed some cheap joke to laugh.look where you came to pass your time?only morons love Bangladesh more then bangladeshi themselves. Ha ha ha ha :omghaha:

Seriuosly i mean it too. ( I seriously doubt u can comprehend sentences) , as this thread was about India in Bangladesh, which was absolute BS, and gave me and others every right to post here.

One too many schizo jamaatis on this forum..
@Loki don't we have a rule about about made up thread title? Why allow such blatant propaganda?

Last edited by a moderator:
More these people post such self made crap more they get discredited and bad PR. Lage Raho.

The Bangladeshis I know are most conscientious and intelligent people I met ever overseas. I bet they will know from the word go that such verbal diarrhea is nonsense worth no one's time.

One too many schizo jamaatis on this forum..
@Loki don't we have a rule about about made up thread title? Why allow such blatant propaganda?

Was thinking about deleting it. But I thought it'd better to counter the OP's arguments. Such threads need to be dealt with in the future.

Suffice to say, the Savar tragedy has nothing to do with India.

Until then, closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom