What's new

Awami govt set to destroy backbone of Bangladesh economy

Stop ranting by initiating a thread that says only evil of Bangladesh. Why are you so jealous of my country?

Stop facking "my Bangladesh" part.

First of all you are just a indian ghoti and you have no place in Bangladesh.

Second Bangladesh is not someone property, like a ghoti who wana be Bangladeshi.

Third Awami regime is just indian stooge and its a shame they do NOT truely represent Bangladesh.

Last edited:
Showing love to Bangladesh by calling someone Jamatis and Razakar is a very poor idea. Stop calling it every day. We know they have sense, feeling and love for Bangladesh but with different better ideology than hell-AL. Do not burnout yourself by using the word “Razakar” when you have nothing else to say by logic – it’s a poor idea.

Last edited:
We know they have sense, feeling and love for Bangladesh but with different better ideology than hell-AL.

First:- I clearly understand whom you mean by "THEY" here....lets not talk on it anyway....

Second:- So they have more love eh?? Please shed some light onto any work done by "THEM" in this forum that accentuated this "sense, feeling and love" for my nation....other then throwing mud at each other and talking trash-crap about own country, what else "THEY" have done....?? You mind sharing....

Do yourself a favour...take a ride around the Indian and Pakistani sections in this forum and see how they represent their nations....thats by discussing well-being about their country and if possible, trying to hide any problems they have....why?? Thats an example of Patriotism for you......main reason we Bangladeshis always lack behind and are made fun of....

One small suggestion for you....please maintain and stick to your own logics and arguments, there is a saying:- "you try to stand on two boats at a time...you will always be the one who falls first...."

Come again....

Cheers!!!

Last edited:

Get a grip on your english first....its "FAKING"....

And,

Regardless of the fact about him faking or not, he still says it....

And you claim to be doing us a favour by exposing all those deception and stuffs right??....

Then, When was the last time you typed it "Mr. Patriot"...??? :coffee:

Cheers!!!

Last edited:
Do yourself a favour...take a ride around the Indian and Pakistani sections in this forum and see how they represent their nations....!!

Before you lecture people lets put your credibility in prospective:

You came up with fake claim that you cound not provide any proof.

You tried to publicized propaganda site and caught red handed.

I dont come here to practice English, why don't you do us a favor - go proof read all my other posts, there are 2500 of them.

And to compare with other country - you better find if they have any stooge running the country like Bangladesh. Don't leacture and act like troll from propaganda site. And don't come back without proof. You have ZERO credibility to speak here but offcourse we know you have no shame.

Before you lecture people lets put your credibility in prospective:

You came up with fake claim that you cound not provide any proof.

You tried to publicized propaganda site and caught red handed.

I dont come here to practice English, why don't you do us a favor - go proof read all my other posts, there are 2500 of them.

And to compare with other country - you better find if they have any stooge running the country like Bangladesh. Don't leacture and act like troll from propaganda site. And don't come back without proof. You have ZERO credibility to speak here but offcourse we know you have no shame.

Dont derail the thread....your rants have been replied back there....

Then, talking about "YOUR POSTS"....we have seen what 'beneficial' topics you come up with....seriously, you are just another low-life TYPICAL bengali who cannot muster to talk about our country's benefit regardless of the party in power....do yourself a favour and read this bolded words over and over again....

And Idune, get a knock of reality....as you try to potray AL being an Indian stooge and what not....you know what, you could be correct for a change!!! But, go to other sections and show me a thread where the Pakis or Indians have been engaged in debate over their "stooge" in power......as i said before, they know how to maintain the respect of their nation in an international forum....unfortunately, you cant......

And off course talking about defence threads...one suggestion for you.....dont even enter one and end up making a fun of yourself.....you are more suited in political-bashing threads....

It was just 1 simple question:- When was the last time you typed "my bangladesh"

Come again....

Cheers!!!

Last edited:
First:- I clearly understand whom you mean by "THEY" here....lets not talk on it anyway....

No, you have understood partially since I did not indicate directly to anyone. By “That” I meant not only idune vhai or Zakir Vhai but also some others outside of this forum whom I know and they support Jamat. And they also are not less patriot than others. So calling them non-patriot or Razakar is very wrong.

Second:- So they have more love eh?? Please shed some light onto any work done by "THEM" in this forum that accentuated this "sense, feeling and love" for my nation....other then throwing mud at each other and talking trash-crap about own country, what else "THEY" have done....?? You mind sharing....
Do yourself a favour...take a ride around the Indian and Pakistani sections in this forum and see how they represent their nations....thats by discussing well-being about their country and if possible, trying to hide any problems they have....why?? Thats an example of Patriotism for you......main reason we Bangladeshis always lack behind and are made fun of....

Yes, they have care and love for BD. They are exposing and talking against AL with appropriate proofs and links from out sources. And exposing hell-AL’s ill-works does not mean that they are not patriot, Razakar. And they are representing BD badly when the situation have became bad by AL. Do you think AL will make hell and every one will keep silence? I used to hate Jamat in past but now I know they are not so wrong. And how can they represent their country nicely like Indians and others since AL is doing partiality or stooge activity?

One small suggestion for you....please maintain and stick to your own logics and arguments, there is a saying:- "you try to stand on two boats at a time...you will always be the one who falls first...."
And you must have to explain how I’m standing on two boats?
Aren’t you acting now a day?

No, you have understood partially since I did not indicate directly to anyone. By “That” I meant not only idune vhai or Zakir Vhai but also some others outside of this forum whom I know and they support Jamat. And they also are not less patriot than others. So calling them non-patriot or Razakar is very wrong.

Yes, they have care and love for BD. They are exposing and talking against AL with appropriate proofs and links from out sources. And exposing hell-AL’s ill-works does not mean that they are not patriot, Razakar. And they are representing BD badly when the situation have became bad by AL. Do you think AL will make hell and every one will keep silence? I used to hate Jamat in past but now I know they are not so wrong. And how can they represent their country nicely like Indians and others since AL is doing partiality or stooge activity?

And you must have to explain how I’m standing on two boats?
Aren’t you acting now a day?

Well, if you read my post....i did not point out anyone....i will not comment on the names you mentioned....

See Skies, you miss the point again....this is not a place where you bash your government in power....the point of referring to the Indians and Pakis is because look at their sections and tell me they bash their political parties like we do....its a freaking DEFENCE FORUM, you wont find others talking trash about their country as we do and you know that very well.....that does not mean others dont have political tensions and differences.....people posting here should be constructive, its not a place where you tarnish the impression of your motherland....

And you are talking about what patriotism??? Throwing mud on a party in power (according to some people) is patriotism??? Dont forget its the party in power that was chosen by 2/3 of bengalis....if you are to be a patriot, talk like one...talk about the economic benefits occurring, talk about what prospective equipments should our Defence Forces buy....open a thread about how the bengalis living abroad as labours and workers are doing......and if you all are so fond of a particular political party, open a thread on it and talk about the benefits they got to our country, so that we all know....thats how you act like a real countryman....dont be destructive for God sake....

I used to like your posts earlier....but you have become increasingly biased....sorry but thats my point of view....

And dont worry about what i am doing....i know you understand what i meant by that sentence....

Cheers!!!

Last edited:

Taliban love their country too so did Nazis and eventually they brought their country to knees. Even Rajakars claimed that they were patriot in 1971 and killed and raped unarmed civilians but when Muktis came their patriotism blown in the open sky and most of them peed in their Pajamas at the sight of Muktis.
Throwing muds at the running government does not make anybody patriot its just make anybody partisan for their own petty interest. It will become personal but you always talk beyond your intellegent capacity which makes you look like foolish.

Throwing muds at the running government does not make anybody patriot its just make anybody partisan for their own petty interest. It will become personal but you always talk beyond your intellegent capacity which makes you look like foolish.

And I will not say which makes you so repulsive here, LoL.

Showing love to Bangladesh by calling someone Jamatis and Razakar is a very poor idea. Stop calling it every day. We know they have sense, feeling and love for Bangladesh but with different better ideology than hell-AL. Do not burnout yourself by using the word “Razakar” when you have nothing else to say by logic – it’s a poor idea.

This international forum is not certainly to discuss internal politics of Bangladesh. Rather it is our duty to focus on its positive side. But, idune always sends posts that demean our country. Do you think it is acceptable for a citizen of BD to accept this? I also do not know if he is an Indian or not.

About razakar, these people themselves have declared time and again that they belong to a razakar family or organization. Until and unless this group of anti-Bangladesh people stop destroying the image of Bangladesh, I am here to protest. Then, of course, the administrator has every right to ban me.

First of all you are just a indian ghoti and you have no place in Bangladesh.

Second Bangladesh is not someone property, like a ghoti who wana be Bangladeshi.

Third Awami regime is just indian stooge and its a shame they do NOT truely represent Bangladesh.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This guy is going crazy! I like the word 'stooge' used by idune! lol Any one against jamaat rajakars are 'Indian stooges' but what about you? you are supporting the rajakars who did massacred hundreds of thousands of people! aren't you a jamaat stooge? :cheesy:

I think for him 85% of the Bangladeshis are 'Indian stooge'. :lol:

Your argument cannot be accepted at face value. The persons outside this forum may be regarded as patriots because they limit their criticism of the BD govt within the border. But, here in this forum there is no demarcation of border. It is an open forum and any foreigner can read any posts he wants to see.

So, patriots like us cannot accept the criticism of our country because someone does not like our elected govt. When someone criticizes a govt in an international forum, he then criticizes the entire country.

Moreover, we just do not know who is who. So, these so-called Jamaatis in this forum may also be foreigners who unduly criticise our country. We cannot accept continuous criticism from these unknown posters.

So, it is my declared policy that whenever I find certain persons throwing barbs at my country, I will regard him as a citizen of a foreign enemy country even if he says he is a Jamaati. I will respond to their posts in kind.

This international forum is not certainly to discuss internal politics of Bangladesh. Rather it is our duty to focus on its positive side. But, idune always sends posts that demean our country. Do you think it is acceptable for a citizen of BD to accept this? I also do not know if he is an Indian or not.

He is always against Indians so how he could be an Indian? It's your wrong reasoning. And if you think he is a Pakistani then I would like to say that we can see the other Pakistani members in here and there is no clue to me that a Pakistani member can pretend as BDman and bash AL. PK member can not do that.

Again, not necessarily only PDF but any website has no national and international boundary since any site is world wide web. And any people can express in the web what he thinks and any one can see that, but idune Vhai can do one thing. That is not talking against AL till next election. People will decide about AL if they are bad.

Again, PK has political section in this forum and there they criticize their Zardari.

And dont worry about what i am doing....i know you understand what i meant by that sentence....

you no need to suggest me if tend to skip talking to the point.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom