What's new

Average IQ by Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody came to my house to measure my IQ :what:

Thanks, ChinaToday.

Please don't donate your kidney in exchange for an iPad.

High IQ people have a tendency to go bad on mathematics and valuations.

Just a sane advice. We do need high IQ people like you, with kidneys .... not without.

LOL i know you guys is so sensitive and hurts by this iq thing but fact is fact dont deny it chinese 101 india (LOL) 81

:bounce:do any Chinese member agree with this below?

There is a traditional Chinese saying: smart people will never talk too much, only stupid guys do that.

We know, indians have a big mouth. This plan, that plan, you will never see it to be done.

do they?
very smart

:bounce::chilli:

Complertely agreed mate LOL

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Indians have one of the lowest IQs?
pumpkin-008.gif

But the best software engineers and scientists in the world? WTF?

This thread is Epic Fail!
making-fun-054.GIF

No not lowest but average of 81

LOL i know you guys is so sensitive and hurts by this iq thing but fact is fact dont deny it chinese 101 india (LOL) 81
What's your IQ China today.
Mine as I said before came to be about 144 in the morning,
and then I gave another IQ test, this time I scored only 126 despite taking 4 times the time I took for giving the first test,
and so I gave the test for the 3rd time[all were in different sites] and solved all questions taking the full time and it gave me 142.
Well
If your IQ is high enough,
I'm sure that you will understand that Average IQ of a group of people is one of the most bogus research work ever done.

These sort of threads are the reason why are few stupid insecure kids (and i do mean the new modern day ultra spoiled and fake nationalistic kids) can ruin the reputation of the Chinese people. The usual suspects names are here, ego and stupidity results in name calling and bickering online. Ask yourselves why is it necessary to put down others down just to boost your own fragile ego?

India's IQ is low because still a great deal of people are illiterate or barely literate. Things will get better. Even if 10% of the Indians are really smart, that should be good enough to keep things rolling at a great pace.

Coming to the score of 81 for India, its obviously not right. A sample size of 1200 can never be right for a population of 1.2 Billion people. Not to forget that the scores are based on 4 tests done between 1959-1986.

Here's an interesting read,

Steve Sailer's iSteve Blog: Indian IQ, again

Singapore : No IQ data here. But according to the 2005 Singstat income data -
Median income monthly : Chinese - 2500 Malay - 1800 Indian - 2480
Average income monthly : Chinese - 3610 Malay - 2200 Indian - 3660

And another slightly controversial claim,

Current IQ

Southern Brahmin, 1% @ 120 IQ
Northern Brahmin, 4% @ 115 IQ
Southern Merchant, 3% @ 110 IQ
Northern Merchant, 12% @ 105 IQ
Southern Peasant, 8% @ 93 IQ
Northern Peasant, 32% @ 88 IQ
Muslim, 15% @ 75 iQ
Southern Dalit, 5% @ 75 IQ
Northern Dalit, 20% @ 75IQ

Avg = 86.10 IQ
Current Flynn for India is +7.8

Hypothesized Flynn effect for India in 21st Century:
Brahmins and merchants = +5
Peasants = +7
Muslims and Dalits = +10
The Flynn for Africa = +10

Future Indian IQ

Southern Brahmin, 1% @ 125 IQ
Northern Brahmin, 4% @ 120 IQ
Southern Merchant, 3% @ 115 IQ
Northern Merchant, 12% @ 110 IQ
Southern Peasant, 8% @ 100 IQ
Northern Peasant, 32% @ 95 IQ
Muslim, 15% @ 85 iQ
Southern Dalit, 5% @ 85 IQ
Northern Dalit, 20% @ 80IQ

Avg = 94

After Flynn
High End Indian IQ
Over 120 IQ = 55 mil
Over 130 IQ = 20 mil
Over 140 IQ = 5 mil

http://isteve.blogspot.com/2008/06/indias-average-iq-in-2100.html

IQ Question: Will you donate your kidney in exchange for an iPad?

Chinese: Yes
Pakistanis: No
Indians: No
Americans: No
Indonesians: No
Africans: No
Germans: No
Vietnamese: No
Tibetans: No
Sri Lankans: No
Namibians: No

See, nobody wants to have the IQ of the chinese.

Anyways, congrats, you one-kidneyed high-IQ chinese.

News update: Apple is about to launch the next version of iPad. Keep the second kidney ready.

Maoist: Mao Zedong (Chinese communist Leader)
150px-Mao.jpg

Nepal Maoist
mao_zedong_flag.png

India Maoist (Naxal)
india-maoists.jpg

http://img4.bbs.**********/uploadfiles/images/2012/01/01/0101160641624.JPG

Next Nepal

India corruption goverment will be overthrown by Maoist too, Only China can save India!

One thing for sure...

People who believe such unscientific and unreliable surveys to test IQ for diverse groups of people numbering several hundred millions aren't exactly people with high IQ.

India's IQ is low because still a great deal of people are illiterate or barely literate. Things will get better. Even if 10% of the Indians are really smart, that should be good enough to keep things rolling at a great pace.

Coming to the score of 81 for India, its obviously not right. A sample size of 1200 can never be right for a population of 1.2 Billion people. Not to forget that the scores are based on 4 tests done between 1959-1986.

Here's an interesting read,

Steve Sailer's iSteve Blog: Indian IQ, again

And another slightly controversial claim,

Steve Sailer's iSteve Blog: India's Average IQ in 2100?

You better wanna check what kind of articles VDARE/ Steve sailer blog posts.

WordPress.com/ CNN (The Latest Survey)

There are 63,636 participants who took the IQ test on this website from all 31 provinces in mainland China. The mean IQ level of all participants is 106. (Superior) This is more or less close to the figure given in Lynn’s IQ and Wealth of Nations.

The Chinese, with a population of 1.3 billion (91% Han Chinese), have a very high IQ on average. (Superior)

Science BS « the slitty eye

(63636/1339724852) X 100 = 0.00475%

I wonder if the same CN man got his IQ test results by copying the answers from somewhere, knowing they're very good at it I'd bet that'd be the most convenient option for them :yes4:

If I were to take those IQ numbers for what it is, the obvious thing is China is country of under-achievers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom