What's new

Automotive Industry development in Muslim countries

Only hope for Muslim World is GCC,Malaysia & Indonesia

Turkey? Iran (which already produces about a million car a year)?

Egypt and Pakistan needs to achieve long term political stability, and corruption less governments...

iran the biggest and the best car producer in ME:

DENA (NEW IRANIAN CAR) :

dena.jpg

asohrabi20110417011735357.jpg

iran-khodro-dena.jpg

30204_orig.jpg

Iranian companies should do joint-ventures with Russians/Chinese/Indians and even Westerners if possible and gather as much knowledge, technical know how, innovative designs, and independent industrial capacity as possible...

With proper management, and smart investment, Islamic World can produce 10 million cars a year quite easily...

It already produces ~ 4 million cars every year..and that is when no industrial ground work is present for a booming automotive industry...

Iranian companies should do joint-ventures with Russians/Chinese/Indians and even Westerners if possible and gather as much knowledge, technical know how, innovative designs, and independent industrial capacity as possible...

agree... but we are doing that to some extent :

iran produces suzuki (japan) vitara and kizashi localy:

2011-Suzuki-Kizashi-Sport-1.jpg

Suzuki_Kizashi_Grey%20metallic.JPG

image_news_1365.jpg

All enormous crap compared to Western and Asian (Japanese) cars. Especially the Iranian ones who are famous of exporting cheap and very bad cars to neighboring Iraq and flooding the market there.

I also doubt that it is something the various states do earn a lot from. Basically it is a bad investment. 1 million units is nothing anyway. I doubt anyone outside those countries even know those brands let alone are willing to buy them. Outside mostly obscure 3 world countries.

You will not see rich Muslim countries such as the GCC buying those brands rather than the Western or Asian (Japanese) ones.

The only positives I can see is the creation of jobs.

The technological focus should be put in other aspects such as military production, engineering, renewable energy, robotics, biotechnology, IT technology, materials science, biomedicine, neuroscience, ENERGY development etc. Just to mention a few MUCH more important issues that the Muslim world should focus on.

Turkish auto industry at full throttle despite the slowdown in Europe

urkey’s automotive industry is showing no signs of slowdown amid the stagnation that is taking hold of the European car industry. New investments, facility upgrades, and model additions are taking place in global car makers’ Turkish facilities, while 58 of Europe’s top 100 car plants are facing serious losses in one of the worst years for the industry in decades.

Boosted by the country’s new incentive scheme, car makers with manufacturing operations in Turkey are pressing ahead with their investment plans totaling TRY 5 billion to be realized throughout 2013.

Ford Otosan, the Turkish subsidiary of Ford Motors, will be adding 4 new models to its product line in Turkey. Investing USD 1 billion in the process, the JV between Turkey’s Koc Group and Ford Motor Company is already manufacturing Tourneo Custom and Transit Custom, two passenger vans for the global market. The company plans to start production of the new Transit model light commercial vehicle (LCV) in August and will introduce yet another LCV , the Transit Courier, sometime next year. The Transit Courier will be manufactured in an all-new plant which is under construction in Turkey’s Kocaeli province. The company’s heavy truck unit that has been in operation in Turkey since 1960 relies on local manufacturing and engineering talent for the Cargo truck and Ecotorq engines, currently exported to over 60 countries.

The South Korean car maker Hyundai, presently manufacturing the i20 hatchback in Turkey, will soon add the next generation of i10 to its production line, which also competes in the same segment. The brand intends to solely focus on the production of superminis at its Turkish plant in Kocaeli, an important hub for Turkey’s automotive industry cluster. The TRY 1.1 billion facility upgrades will increase the plant’s capacity to 200,000 vehicles per year, with the first i10 rolling out in September.

Another Far-Eastern car maker, Toyota of Japan, is set to begin manufacturing the new Corolla in its Turkish plant this month. Having invested EUR 150 million in its Adapazari, Sakarya plant, Toyota Turkey will mainly supply the company’s European markets with the new Corolla and revamped Verso at a rate of 180,000 vehicles a year.

Unfazed by the falling sales in their home countries, two European manufacturers, Italian Fiat and French Renault, are expected to invest a total of TRY 800 million in their plants in Turkey. Turkish-Italian JV Tofas, is reportedly considering adding a sedan type vehicle to its production line next to the popular Doblo LCVs. Meanwhile, Oyak-Renault has plans to replace the Fluence with a new B-segment sedan by 2015 and is now waiting for the final approval from its headquarters in France.

Over 1 million motor vehicles were produced in Turkey in 2012 according to the Turkish Automotive Manufacturers Association. The auto industry is a key driver for Turkey’s increasingly export-oriented economy with 730,000 vehicles shipped abroad last year, generating an income of nearly USD 20 billion.

All enormous crap compared to Western and Asian (Japanese) cars. Especially the Iranian ones who are famous of exporting cheap and very bad cars to neighboring Iraq and flooding the market there.

I also doubt that it is something the various states do earn a lot from. Basically it is a bad investment. 1 million units is nothing anyway. I doubt anyone outside those countries even know those brands let alone are willing to buy them. Outside mostly obscure 3 world countries.

You will not see rich Muslim countries such as the GCC buying those brands rather than the Western or Asian (Japanese) ones.

Iranians build 1 million cars per year, even though they are under tons of sanctions. (A Fact).

Arabs do not built anywhere close to 1 million cars, even though they have all the money/resource without any sanctions ( A fact).

Buying expensive American cars (which inefficiently consumers ALOT of gas and nobody in America buys them lol) with the paper (dollars) you get by selling your precious resource is not something to brag about. But then again, how would an Arab know how outside world sees his region and laugh at their unproductive capacity and wastefulness.

The technological focus should be put in other aspects such as military production, engineering, renewable energy, robotics, biotechnology, IT technology, materials science, biomedicine, neuroscience, ENERGY development etc. Just to mention a few MUCH more important issues that the Muslim world should focus on.

I hope Arabs are investing alot in these fields and are building mass, ground-breaking indigenous capacity in the above mentioned fields.

Again, hiring skilled people from West/Asia etc, paying them more than they deserve, and bringing them to your land doesn't account much in 21st century....but then again...what would Arabs know of 21st century?

Adam motors is defunct now because of no govt support

otherwise it does has the capability to fill the Pakistani demand for atleast the cars under 1300cc

Iranians build 1 million cars per year, even though they are under tons of sanctions. (A Fact).

Arabs do not built anywhere close to 1 million cars, even though they have all the money/resource without any sanctions ( A fact).

Buying expensive American cars (which inefficiently consumers ALOT of gas and nobody in America buys them lol) with the paper (dollars) you get by selling your precious resource is not something to brag about. But then again, how would an Arab know how outside world sees his region and laugh at their unproductive capacity and wastefulness.

I hope Arabs are investing alot in these fields and are building mass, ground-breaking indigenous capacity in the above mentioned fields.

Again, hiring skilled people from West/Asia etc, paying them more than they deserve, and bringing them to your land doesn't account much in 21st century....but then again...what would Arabs know of 21st century?

LOL, you obviously know jack **** about economy. You think that producing absolute cheap crap cars and flooding emerging markets such as Iraq (main export country) with cheap crap that the locals even complain about is a success? You think that it is hard to produce cars of such low quality? Are you joking? You think that cars is something your country earns on besides creating low-paid and low-skilled jobs for locals or Afghan immigrants in the case of Iran?

I can give you the names of among the richest countries in the world many of whom are European countries that do NOT produce cars. In fact by far the most developed countries in the world do not produce cars AT ALL.

Instead they put their focus on other MUCH MORE important fields such as military production, engineering, renewable energy, robotics, biotechnology, IT technology, materials science, biomedicine, neuroscience, ENERGY development etc. Just to mention a few MUCH more important issues that the Muslim world should focus on.

You think that your technological/development output is measured on producing cheap crap cars? Haha.:lol:

What's with the Arab thing? You seem obsessed.

I am just telling you that the richest Muslim countries (GCC) are not going to buy those crap cars. That's all. Whether you like it or not.

Besides you know nothing about GCC developments. We are leading in many fields in the Muslim world. But why should I care to explain that to you? Sort your own house out before lecturing. Just a friendly advice. Are you really such an angry immigrant?

Oh, and just for your notice then some Arab countries also produce cars in fact I believe that the Arab world in total produce more than 1 million units in total but they are ALSO CRAP. A bad investment. Wrong focus. Only thing it does is creating low-skilled jobs/low-paid jobs. Adds nothing new. Will never be able to compete with the leading firms. Hence why most countries with resources do not put their focus on the production of cars (GCC) and others.

agree... but we are doing that to some extent :

iran produces suzuki (japan) vitara and kizashi localy:

2011-Suzuki-Kizashi-Sport-1.jpg

Suzuki_Kizashi_Grey%20metallic.JPG

image_news_1365.jpg

I think the Iranians Automobile CO. need the JV with Indian companies like Tata or M&M

I think the Iranians Automobile CO. need the JV with Indian companies like Tata or M&M

yesss!! cooperation is the best way to make south asian countries superpower in this field

p.s im so sorry fo some members posting pathetic anti-iranian shiiitttt!:omghaha:

ur envy is making everyone laugh here !!!!!

they should get a life and figure how to help their retarded a$$ countries build screws........

PATHETIC BARBARS:omghaha:

According to the hadees, an automobile is halal if its circumcised at the tailpipe and held together by a prayer and a nut.

Ek Bachha Mandir Jata Hai Aur Bhagwan Se Prathna Karta Hai,

Bacha: “Bhagwan Ji Meri Madam Ki Zuban Kat Jaye Sali Dant Ti Bahut Hai”

Agle Din Madam Ki Zuban Kat Jati Hai.

Doosre Din Bachha Fir Mandir Jata Hai Aur Bhagwan Se Prathna Karta Hai.

Bacha: “Bhagwan Ji Master Ka Hath Toot Jaye Sala Marta Bahut Hai”

Agle Din Master Ka Hath Toot Jata Hai.

Teesre Din Bachha Fir Mandir Jata Hai Aur Bhagwan Se Prathna Karta Hai.

Bacha: “Hey Bhagwan Mere Baap Ko Utha Le Roj Tang Karta Hai, Jeene Nahi Deta”

Agle Din School Se Jab Vaapis Aata Hai To Dekha Hai Ki Baap Ko Kuchh Bhi Nahi Hua, Hairan Hokar Baap Se Puchhta Hai.

Bacha: “Papa, Apko Kuch Nahi Hua?”

Baap: “Kyu?”

Bacha: “Kuch Nahi Bas Vese Hi Puchha, Maan Kidhar Hai?”

Baap: “Subha Subha Pados Wale Sharma Ji Guzar Gaye Hai Unke Ghar Afsos Ke Liye Gayi Hai“

Wo bacha tu hota hai MadarC

from wiki:

The company has become the largest vehicle manufacturer in the Middle East, Central Asia and North Africa.[8] In Iran, it is the largest vehicle manufacturing company, having an average share of 65 percent of domestic vehicle production.[9]
In 1997, IKCO broke its own production record by producing 111,111 units of various passenger cars and vans. By 2006 Iran Khodro was producing 550,000 vehicles (for the Iranian year 1384, starting on 21 March 2006).
The opening of the country’s largest car assembly plant in Razavi Khorasan in July 2008 is expected to increase capacity with the ability to turn out 100,000 vehicles per annum by late 2009. However, it will not necessarily increase production.
Iran Khodro, the largest car manufacturer in the Middle East, produced 774,965 units of passenger cars and commercial vehicles in 2010 and aims to produce and market 850 thousand cars in 2011.[10]

Iran Khodro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Over 1 million motor vehicles were produced in Turkey in 2012 according to the Turkish Automotive Manufacturers Association. The auto industry is a key driver for Turkey’s increasingly export-oriented economy with 730,000 vehicles shipped abroad last year, generating an income of nearly USD 20 billion.

keep up the good work!! i hope we can cooperate with each other in the field!!

i would prefer muslim made cars to any crappy lamborghini :woot:

powerful south asian companies:

TATA INDIA:

Tata-Indica-D90--jpg_094138.jpg

TURKEY BMC:

fora_b.jpg

IRAN KHODRO:

1_8511180745_L600.jpg

Smash Israhell or one of their wahabit dog first if you want to develop your country.

Because if you don't do so, all your efforts will be ruined by the salafists cruel beheaders terrorists invaders helping the JEWS bring unrest.

Look this faker again insulting muslims and of course his usual anti-iranian propaganda

What your saudis slaves produce except Al Qaeda beheaders?

Back
Top Bottom