What's new

Automobile sales surge in October

what you don't see is that the U.S market is huge and diverse, it can accommodate one more player without the country feeling like their industry is being threatened. Take for instance, the U.S has massive industry in commercial jets, defense, semiconductor, biotechnology, petrodollar so if Vinfast sell just 10k units in the U.S market, the U.S automotive (let alone the U.S other industries) industry of 15 million units of cars won't feel any heat. That's the essence of Vinfast wanting to sell cars in the U.S; it is a country with a massive and broad industries, consumer markets
You mention about selling cheap cars in ASEAN, but you don't know is ASEAN states like malaysia, thailand, indonesia also have their own automotive industries. These countries' economies and industries are small and automotive industry is the main lifeline of their country. You try to sell anything in their country, they'll come up with all sort of rules and regulation to kill you on the spot . These countries can't accommodate anymore player who want a share of their market.
Same thing will happen in USA First tell me how your VinFast will survive in front of giants like GM/Ford/ Japanese and EU counterparts, you have more chance to have failure in USA than ASEAN countries
Did any Malay-ID phones companies successfully sell 2 million phones to US yet??
2 million is nothing, and i am talking about automotive industry not cell phone industry

2 million is nothing, and i am talking about automotive industry not cell phone industry
Yeah, is Nothing, but I dont know if any ID-Malay companies can sell 2 million phones. So, its no use to compare Vingroup wt ID-Malay counterparts.

For the cars, the plan is Burning money to lower the price cos they r rich. Thats their plan.Success or not, not a problem, Vingroup's profit is still huge

---+-

Vingroup profits up 42 pct
By Dat Nguyen

Fri, 10/30/2020 | 11:38 (GMT+7)

Vingroup’s pre-tax profits rose nearly 42 percent year-on-year in the third quarter to VND3.6 trillion ($155 million) thanks to a surge in apartment and car sales.

Same thing will happen in USA First tell me how your VinFast will survive in front of giants like GM/Ford/ Japanese and EU counterparts, you have more chance to have failure in USA than ASEAN countries

I already gave you the reasonswhy Vinfast will likely survive in the U.S market than ASEAN market.

Yeah, is Nothing, but I dont know if any ID-Malay companies can sell 2 million phones. So, its no use to compare Vingroup wt ID-Malay counterparts.

For the cars, the plan is Burning money to lower the price cos they r rich. Thats their plan.Success or not, not a problem, Vingroup's profit is still huge

---+-

Vingroup profits up 42 pct
By Dat Nguyen

Fri, 10/30/2020 | 11:38 (GMT+7)

Vingroup’s pre-tax profits rose nearly 42 percent year-on-year in the third quarter to VND3.6 trillion ($155 million) thanks to a surge in apartment and car sales.
Do you have a comprehension problem???
I already gave you the reasonswhy Vinfast will likely survive in the U.S market than ASEAN market.
ASEAN COUNTRIES HAVE MORE SURVIVAL FOR YOU THAN US MARKET

Do you have a comprehension problem???

ASEAN COUNTRIES HAVE MORE SURVIVAL FOR YOU THAN US MARKET
U dont understand Vinfast's plan, thats your own problem. We dont care if Vinfast can sell cars in US or not, Vinfast just wanna burn money there for trying. They r rich.

Enough said.tks.

Congratulations Vietnam! We have actually had several articles and interviews about Vinfast. Nice cars. More choice is better for the buyer. (Looks sadly at the Russian car industry). It is joyful to see that your economy is growing and developing after those terrible wars.

Last edited:
Congratulations Vietnam! We have actually had several articles and interviews about Winfast. Nice cars. More choice is better for the buyer. (Looks sadly at the Russian car industry). It is joyful to see that your economy is growing and developing after those terrible wars.
CN car factories have to pay higher labor cost than Vnese one like Vinfast, thats why many Cnese unhappy when Vinfast can make good cars but cheaper price. Not mentioning Cnese cars suffer 25% tariff, thats why they have Zero chance to sell in US.

Manufacturing cars is just like manufacturing shoes or smartphone, not too hard now.

Maybe someone will buy your car as long as your cars have good quality with a lower price than the others.

CN car factories have to pay higher labor cost than Vnese one like Vinfast, thats why many Cnese unhappy when Vinfast can make good cars but cheaper price. Not mentioning Cnese cars suffer 25% tariff, thats why they have Zero chance to sell in US.

Manufacturing cars is just like manufacturing shoes or smartphone, not too hard now.

Maybe someone will buy your car as long as your cars have good quality with a lower price than the others.
Yea, I also think labor costs account for a huge huge % of the total costs of auto manufacturing, that is why vn can use its dirt-cheap labor to make a midget class hatchback sold for 17k USD which is super super cheap in my opinion...We are so jealous that we have to pay 5k USD to buy it here... :cheesy:

Yea, I also think labor costs account for a huge huge % of the total costs of auto manufacturing, that is why vn can use its dirt-cheap labor to make a midget class hatchback sold for 17k USD which is super super cheap in my opinion...We are so jealous that we have to pay 5k USD to buy it here... :cheesy:
Haha,so now u understand why Vinfast got a huge profit from VN market while CN car companies only earn paper thin profit ,right ??

And when they sell the hatchback in US, Aussie, its price maybe 5k USD, too or Even 4,5k USD .

Haha,so now u understand why Vinfast got a huge profit from VN market while CN car companies only earn paper thin profit ,right ??

And when they sell the hatchback in US, Aussie, its price maybe 5k USD, too or Even 4,5k USD .
Haha, so you are happy that vinfast get the profit from your already dirt poor population out of a couple of hundreds car sold per year? What a profit...LMAO...
17 k for your 100 million dirt poor but 4,5k for your rich white masters? Really obedient I should say...But you could do it only if cars are all made by hand of your dirt poor slave labors without pay, but the reality is you can't even make a tire for it...lol...

Last edited:
Haha, so you are happy that vinfast get some profit from your already dirt poor population out of a couple of thausands car sold? What a profit...LMAO...
4,5k for your white masters? Sure, really obedient slave workers I should say...lol...
boring . At least we r not Jap's free slave like u in ww 2 and after 1978 when 1 billion Cnese kowtow to Jap master again and begging hard for money :lol:.

End of discussion. And dont try to violate forum rules

Just checking the price.
Much cheaper now.
Fadil costs 360 million VND (15.5k USD).
65A71636-F371-4DDD-B584-D31D5F7439F0.jpeg

boring . At least we r not Jap's free slave like u in ww 2 and after 1978 when 1 billion Cnese kowtow to Jap master again and begging hard for money :lol:.

End of discussion. And dont try to violate forum rules
LMAO... in 14 years japs could not even reach 1/3 of China, while you changed from French to Jap slave within 1 week, and have to beg for money everywhere till now... :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom