What's new

Authentic information about Kargil war

Yippee!

I stumbled upon a couple of sources which I hope would provide some authentic information. I hope they would sing (willing to open their mouth). I am referring to some acquaintances whose family I surmise have served in army. A direct talk with such people is more credible than any country's media, internet, books etc.

Can Pakistani members here give some authentic information about Kargil war? Media - Indian or any other country’s - is not trustworthy.

There are some PDF members whose family or at least friends or relatives were on ground zero during Kargil war. They know someone who have actually fought that war.

They can give authentic answers to these questions. They should oblige.

First Query: Which rifle was used the most by Indian soldiers in that war? Rifles from various countries may have been used but which one was in majority with Indian army in 1999 Kargil?

Edit-Add: Despite categorically stating not to post from media sources, many repliers are doing same.

An example of the kind of source I want to read from: There was someone on PDF whose own father fought in 1999 Kargil and he gave detailed account on PDF of what his father did in the war. Such persons can authenticate the information.

So what was the rifle mostly used by Indians?
@Kaushika

Can Pakistani members here give some authentic information about Kargil war? Media - Indian or any other country’s - is not trustworthy.

There are some PDF members whose family or at least friends or relatives were on ground zero during Kargil war. They know someone who have actually fought that war.

They can give authentic answers to these questions. They should oblige.

First Query: Which rifle was used the most by Indian soldiers in that war? Rifles from various countries may have been used but which one was in majority with Indian army in 1999 Kargil?

Edit-Add: Despite categorically stating not to post from media sources, many repliers are doing same.

An example of the kind of source I want to read from: There was someone on PDF whose own father fought in 1999 Kargil and he gave detailed account on PDF of what his father did in the war. Such persons can authenticate the information.

So what was the rifle mostly used by Indians?
@Aasimkhan

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom