What's new

Austrian parliament votes to restrict weapons sales to Turkey

Turkey, Pakistan, Ksa etc should jointly manufacture and collaborate of defense product research, design and development so don't need to be blackmailed

@war&peace

A person can't be secular my friend. Only states and institutions can be. If you believe in Allah you are Muslim and your religion is Islam. If you don't believe in anything then you are an atheist. If you believe in a god but not the religions then you are deist etc. What I say is that human being can't be secular. Everyone has a religion.

But for the states and institutions there is no religion but human and citizen. They care only human being. That's the why Turkiye is a secular country not we Turks...

When you understand the differences then you will no longer questioning it...

Avusturya Meclisi’nin Türkiye’ye askeri teçhizat ve malzeme ihracatının engellenmesini talep eden önergeyi kabul etmesinden sonra gözler bu ülkeden ithal edilen sistemlere döndü. Avusturya tabanca gibi küçük çaplı silah ve sivil sportif havacılık için ürettiği içten yanmalı motorlarla savunma sektöründe yer alıyor. Bu ülkede üretilen Rotax motorlar ise Türkiye’de gerekli teknik modifikasyon işlemleri ile Bayraktar’ın İnsansız Hava Aracı TB2'lere güç veriyor. C4Defence’in edindiği bilgilere göre tavsiye kararı ile motorlar arasında herhangi bir bağ bulunmuyor çünkü firma 1970 yılından bu yana Kanada’lı Bombardier Inc. firmasına ait ve üretim yerinin Avusturya olması dışında konuyla ilgisi yok. Motor, İHA’ların yanı sıra sivil sportif amaçla üretilen hava platformlarında da kullanılıyor. Bir başka ifade ile motor askeri bir ekipman sayılmıyor, aksine ticari bir ürün kabul ediliyor. Öte yandan TB2’de içten yanmalı pistonlu motor kullanılıyor. Bu motor tipi serbest piyasa koşullarında tedarik edilebiliyor. Böyle bir motorun benzerinin Türkiye’nin milli imkânlarla üretmesi ise şu anda maliyet etkin olmadığı ve rafta hazır çok sayıda ürün olduğu için gerekli görünmüyor. Yapılacak yatırımın maliyet etkin olması için binlerce motor üretilmesi gerekirken hali hazırda 12 adet İHA planlanmış durumda. Sonuç olarak TB2 klasmanındaki İHA’lar için içten yanmalı motor kritik bileşen görülmediği için Bayraktar’ın ambargoya ilişkin açıklaması tek cümleden oluşuyor; Bayraktar TB2 için herhangi bir sorun teşkil etmiyor.

http://www.c4defence.com/Gundem/bayraktar-rahat/3084/1

Brief Translation: Rotax motors fall under commercial product category, not military. There for there is no problem for the procurement of these motors.

About Tümosan - AVL cooperation for designing and producing the indigenous tank engine...i couldn't find any development but project suppose to start at 15 December. If there is a problem, we are going to know in 2 weeks later.

Austria is doing it due to violations of human rights under erdogan government. When situation in turkey improve, Austria will lift restrictions on weapons.

Austria is doing it due to violations of human rights under erdogan government.

Really? Seriously dude do you really believe this?

What type violations of human rights for example?

I hope you are aware of it that you are being ridiculous by acting childish like this.

I don't understand who throw a bone to this guy..... Someone please take the trash out.
Don't act as dictator like Erdogan , We have freedom of speech in Pakistan, unlike turkey when you question erdogan,they will throw you in prison and declare enemy. Read thread again what Austria said about turkey, I just quoted them

Last edited:
Don't act as dictator like Erdogan , We have freedom of speech in Pakistan, unlike turkey when you question erdogan,they will throw you in prison and declare enemy.

We have freedom of speech as well. As far as I know that criticism is allowed you can criticize Erdogan, akp. Here some akpeans very sensitive at criticizing Erdogan and akp but only for these akpeans.

It doesn't mean you are allowed to insult at him. Those who are thrown into jail used to insult at him.

Where do you listen these spooky stories about Erdogan i dunno but I suggest you that stop being ridiculous dude.

I dont know about Turkey but we dont have established research facilities and capabilities in regional languages. World powers have full right to abuse us. Thats what happens with slaves.
We dont have any independent economic system.
So,
Go Austria go.
Even New Zealand can kick us.

Well guys is there any news about Bayraktar UAVs lately?

We haven't heard anything for a while. Is this ban effected Bayraktar?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom