What's new

Austrian far-right leader likens Turkish coup to Reichstag fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're better off watching Discovery than trying to to reason with these "people".They're not like us dude,they don'y believe in a modern society but in that Arab wrlord to robbs caravans.

You know Diane Fossey?

Trying to have a civilised discussion with these Greek conversdts,aka turkis,it's like putting your ......into a meat grinder....let it go man,the 3rd world stays the same

But i´m interested in the ways of the wild people. When i was in Madagascar last december i was fascinated about how they live there.

Imagine, they cut a hole in the roof of their bamboo hut and place a plastic bottle in fileld with water. The sun is reflected inside and its like a lamp. Amazing!

We are so spoiled and arrogant and i think its interesting how the less fortunates manage their daily struggles.

You're better off watching Discovery than trying to to reason with these "people".They're not like us dude,they don'y believe in a modern society but in that Arab wrlord to robbs caravans.
Nicholson.gif

I've learned how to deal with Greek conversts.Seriously dude,don't you want to go back to your roots? This "i'm a turki" mambo jambo is nice but you know you're a Greek/Armenian.

WHAT ?? TLDR this is BS it says the Nazis used Reichstag fire to gain power.
when the guy who burned it down was a communist.

I've learned how to deal with Greek conversts.Seriously dude,don't you want to go back to your roots? This "i'm a turki" mambo jambo is nice but you know you're a Greek/Armenian.
Lol, low level troll....Chinese, Iranians and even Markuss came up with this narrative.

And yet every time you people got rebuked...we will not do this stupid talk again...So, i'm giving you the link.

https://defence.pk/threads/death-of-the-liberal-turkish-dream.433735/page-11#post-8368046

@Sinan and @MarkusS

for the love of all Decency and things you hold dear..
Please cool it down and stop trading Insults.

I dont care who started it and who is victim here.. if this continues then you will be forced to stop posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom