What's new

Austrian far-right leader likens Turkish coup to Reichstag fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked you a question earlier if you remember....for 3 times and you failed to answer.

You know nothing about the Gülen movement yet you repeat the same sentences like a parrot. If you search/research a bit, you would know how those Gülenists identified and why the coup started prematurely....but no, let's repeat the same sentences over and over again.

You are just fooling yourself.

If you still insist, babbling about Turkey. I will give you "our official answer to Austrian PM"

HS Gavur = Hassiktir Gavur = Fvck off non-Muslim foreigner.

Euros have nothing to do, except barking towards us....:rolleyes:

You do realize that this answer from Kuzu was reported in europe and snubbed of as typical oriental primitivism? No need to comment their typical oriental market barking. Austrian PM is responsible for austria and europe. Ending talks with turkey is positive for his citizens and no tuk should interfer with barking.

I expect that my government does whats in our interest. Turkey in membership talks is not. The refugee deal is not in my interest.

The right steps now are those that Austria openly brought forward. End this farce for good and move on.

I answered your question 3 times now. Just because you didn´t like the answer doesnt mean i didn´t answer.

I dont need to know about Gülen. I know Erdogan. Erdogan is a intellectual midget, his followers primitivistic. The show he did yesterday was portraied in RAI TV as the typical north korean freakshow. With all due respect but what was that? :D

Its funny in a way because he does this mass ralleys to impress and over here people roll their eyes and laugh about it. Meanwhile italian magazines make cartoons showing Erdogan looking sad and his dick hanging down...with the letters: New trouble for Erdogan. Now his dick coups against him"

I honestly dont know any other state leader who is that much portraied as a clown like Erdogan and maybe Kim Jong Un.

The current development shows it. Not one visit. No speech. Erdoga portraied like Kim Jong Un.
The level of respect has fallen so far that Erdogan is openly called as the "mad man of the Bospous" in our parliament under the laugher of all politicians.

When you had that Davutaglu or Gul guys still in charge there was some respect. But now you have Gollum with a minority complex.

So i think the current events are good for both sides.

Turkey can follow its pakistanisation process and we finally end wasting money and efforts on diplomatic fiction.

Yeah, yeah the freaks that rule you and that old whore doesn't deserve any reaction other than "fvck off" when they try to interfere with Turkey....

IMO, it's even too much to react like that....you don't react to a barking dog by saying "fvck off"... anyways keep barking like you were barking for all these years.

b30gu81.jpg

I think you still dont get it and believe the world is centered around you.

Your problem is that you see turkey as the center and our leaders as its antagonist. What you totally ignore in your point of view is the people of europe.

The majority of the people of europe is disgusted by turkey.
For us Erdogan and his goons are the barking dog wasting our time with their oriental nonsense. I see as insult and belittlement that our leaders even wast time to talk with such people.

More than 90% of italians want to end any deals with turkey. 78% according to last polls of germans want turkey to be dropped.

All those negotiations. All those deals where against the will of the people from europe. People were disgusted about EU leaders allowing this clown to belittle us.

We dont want to interfer with turkey. Turkey is like a rotten corpse clinging with its hands on the sun ship. Its stinking gasses (AKP, ISIS, civil war, oriental despotism) poison our air. You consider the complaints from our leaders as barking. But we wish that one stands up, takes a sword and cuts this rotten corpse off and toss it into the sea. There it can go its own way, drifting bloated on the surface as food for the birds and fish.

Thats why i say its good that we finally end this farce. So its perfect the way it goes now. Its much more serious and no fiction debates anymore. A clear cut and thats it.

P.s.: you can be glad that i´m not the leader of my nation.

You would consider the young austrian foreign minister as kind. :D

Hahahahaha...

Yeah, your leaders bark much about my country. Though it's easy to silence that money whore Renzi.

309A076200000578-0-image-a-30_1453834458536.jpg

If having a bone thrown to him, he would sell his mother. :lol: But we won't give a bone to him as he didn't deserved, he can get the finger though. :lol:

"whore Renzi"? All of Europe knows your president is a goat lover :enjoy:

Then yours is a donkey lover. :enjoy: Whatever his name might be.....

Nope...unlike erdogoon,I haven't seen any pictures(draws) of him doing the nasty thing

Nope...unlike erdogoon,I haven't seen any pictures(draws) of him doing the nasty thing
Bet, you can find satirical drawing about the euro leaders if you search a bit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The comical thing is, what is happening to these euros....they all gone crazy since the coup failed. We are not an european nation, mind your business.

Bet, you can find satirical drawing about the euro leaders if you search a bit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The comical thing is, what is happening to these euros....they all gone crazy since the coup failed. We are not an european nation, mind your business.

Unlike you Turks,I don't give a flying fudge on our politicians.They're all a bunch of corrupt degenerates.

Says the Mullah sucker.

Sinan, we made business with Iran and never had any bad relations with them.

You? Played tough. Now Putin erased any turkish presence in northern syria. Killed thousands of your turkmen people there. Installed a no fly zone for turkish jets. Killed dozens of your truck drivers, crushed your economy...and what does Erdogan do? :D Drop it like its hot...

Sinan, we made business with Iran and never had any bad relations with them.
For business, you covered your art and your heritage.....only honor-less people would do that.

Maybe, you should replace that money-whore renzi with a mafioso.

You? Played tough. Now Putin erased any turkish presence in northern syria. Killed thousands of your turkmen people there. Installed a no fly zone for turkish jets. Killed dozens of your truck drivers, crushed your economy...and what does Erdogan do? :D Drop it like its hot...
And the sun is purple, pigs go to interstellar journey. :lol:

For business, you covered your art and your heritage.....only honor-less people would do that.

Maybe, you should replace that money-whore renzi with a mafioso.

And the sun is purple, pigs go to interstellar journey. :lol:

How does it work? Pays your country compensation to the turk families who lost their fathers as russia bombed their trucks? Do you use fonds for this or regular money from the annual budget?

How does it work? Pays your country compensation to the turk families who lost their fathers as russia bombed their trucks? Do you use fonds for this or regular money from the annual budget?

Trying to have a civilised discussion with these Greek conversdts,aka turkis,it's like putting your ......into a meat grinder....let it go man,the 3rd world stays the same

Trying to have a civilised discussion with these Greek conversdts,aka turkis,it's like putting your ......into a meat grinder....let it go man,the 3rd world stays the same

But i´m interested in the ways of the wild people. When i was in Madagascar last december i was fascinated about how they live there.

Imagine, they cut a hole in the roof of their bamboo hut and place a plastic bottle in fileld with water. The sun is reflected inside and its like a lamp. Amazing!

We are so spoiled and arrogant and i think its interesting how the less fortunates manage their daily struggles.

But i´m interested in the ways of the wild people. When i was in Madagascar last december i was fascinated about how they live there.

Imagine, they cut a hole in the roof of their bamboo hut and place a plastic bottle in fileld with water. The sun is reflected inside and its like a lamp. Amazing!

We are so spoiled and arrogant and i think its interesting how the less fortunates manage their daily struggles.

You're better off watching Discovery than trying to to reason with these "people".They're not like us dude,they don'y believe in a modern society but in that Arab wrlord to robbs caravans.

Syrian Trucks, Syrian Truck drivers, Turkish aid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom