What's new

Australians fear attack from China 'more than Taiwanese do'

Western media also tells their subjects that China locks up millions of Uyghurs in camps, they have satellite images to prove it, and Chinese government sterilizes Uyghur women, harvests their organs, takes away their children, sends Han Chinese men to sleep with Uyghur women at night, forces them to work in cotton fields...

And western subjects just take all these crazy reports at face value. They never use their noodles to think if these things happened to them and their women, would they just sit around and do nothing? China enlists many Uyghurs in its army and they are all heavily armed, most police in Xinjiang are also Uyghurs and they also have access to light weapons, but why there is not even one Uighur soldier or a police officer turns their guns on the government? Didn't people have some doubt that something just doesn't seem to add up right there?

Western media also claimed that Iraq had WMD that could destroy europe in 30 mins.......this ultimately led to the americans/nato killing over 3 million Muslims globally since 2001........... :disagree:

Did China fight any war last 40 years? Who did then?

Oops, forgot Kangaroos sent troops to afghan to kill and rape local civilians? No?

It's been proven that australian soldiers in afghanistan killed/tortured and maimed afghan civilians:

Western media also claimed that Iraq had WMD that could destroy europe in 30 mins.......this ultimately led to the americans/nato killing over 3 million Muslims globally since 2001........... :disagree:
调整大小 273860b4da44290fe2de4593fa840eead8-18-rt-ad-campaign2.rsquare.w330.jpg

Thing is. everyone deserved their thought, even if this is not aligned to you, just because Australian in general think China is aggressive and you don't approve, that does not negate what Australian in general think...

And what you don't know is, instead of coming back down and go ask for a resolution that would make BOTH country happy, you keep blaming on western media spilling lies won't do jack shit, because we still think what we think. If anything, this "Denial" will only further enhance the problem.

But hey, I know you need your daily dose of 50 cents, so well. Do go on......
50 cent army daily propaganda and

Australians fear attack from China 'more than Taiwanese do'​

By Richard Wood • Senior Journalist
12:48pm Aug 22, 2022

More Australians fear China will attack Australia than Taiwanese believe China will attack Taiwan, the results of a think tank survey published today has revealed.

The results, described as "astounding", are partly due to the "drums of war" rhetoric repeated by some political figures, analysts say.

The Australia Institute polled two groups of 1000 people, one each in Australia and Taiwan, during this month's tensions in the Taiwan Strait after US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi visited the self-governing island.

Almost one in 10 Australians believed an invasion will come "soon", compared with one in 20 Taiwanese.

Beijing was enraged by Pelosi's visit and responded by high-profile military exercises, including the test firing of ballistic missiles and extensive naval drills close to Taiwan.

The polling found slightly more Australians (85 per cent) than Taiwanese (80 per cent) regarded China as aggressive.

And nearly double the number of Australian men (49 per cent) as women (26 per cent) thought the nation will be prepared for armed conflict if China threatened Australia with a military strike.

But the majority of Australians and Taiwanese surveyed believe it's in the general interest for the US and China to collaborate in keeping the peace.

The institute's director of international and security affairs program, Allan Behm, said the results "astounding".
And he said the survey showed "fearmongering" has impacted Australian public opinion.

"The more that the anti-China lobby beats the drums of war, the more afraid of China Australians become.

"This research indicates that the rhetoric on China and the fearmongering around the a risk of war has had an impact on public opinion."

"It is astonishing that Australians are more afraid of an attack from China than the Taiwanese are."

Beijing views Taiwan as an inseparable part of its territory - even though the Chinese Communist Party has never governed the island.

Chinese President Xi Jinping has vowed to pursue "reunification" with Taiwan by peaceful means.

Behm said the survey results showed the need for a reset of Canberra-Beijing relations.

In the aftermath of Pelosi's visit to Taiwan, the Australian government reaffirmed its commitment to the one-China policy but warned of potential 'miscalculations.

China's ambassador to Australia Xiao Qian, speaking to the National Press Club earlier this month, insisted there was no compromise on Taiwan, and that his nation's 1.4 billion citizens would decide its future.

It's because the Taiwanese know about the joke of the Final Chinese Threat and Australians don't

Arguments can tend to get out of hand. Sometimes hurtful things can be said. Although the hurtful words weren't meant to be said, they can't be taken back. This is why we have to think rationally before we speak when an argument arise. Don't let the anger over power it

Posting a video by the Australia institute is 50cent propaganda? How does that even make sense, are you saying Australia is putting out 50 cent propaganda?

What do you call "Damaging your brain cell" then?

Oh, I am sorry, I don't know Brain Cell can regenerate....some new super duper Chinese science I supposed......
Actually, they can regenerate it's called neurogenesis

lol, am I supposed to get mad at this??

You people have some issue, again, this is the 4th time I said that first time to you, I REALLY don't care how you people see us, but apparently you people have a thing on how we see you.

Let me remind you again, international politics is not 5 years old on a playground play date. It's not like you got mad when someone call you fat. Ony idiots care about how they were seen by others. I mean sure, you call us killer and rapist, does that mean we will stop doing what we were doing and looking at ourselves and think "Hey you know what? These Chinese were right...maybe we should change and embrace China."

It's honestly pretty dumb to think like that. I mean, if you don't want to be seen as arsehole, maybe you really should stop acting like 5 years old on a playground play date. Stop caring how people think of you people and "Demand" change.

haha, who gives a shit about kangaroo?

nobody in china talks about Australia, but Australian live in the fear being invaded by china, in another word, china lives in Australian's head, rent free :rofl:

Anglo-Saxons are thirsty for war.

They want a war in their own land, they are longing for the destruction of their homeland.

It has been years since politicians in USA, UK, and Australia are provoking for war, always trying to find reasons for war.

Inventing threats that do not exist, and convicting the public that it's the enemy who is going to die, not them.

But if there's a war between Russia and China, Anglo-Saxons are going to die and will be wiped out completely.

USA forgets that they are sitting on Yellowstone volcano, they think they are invisible because they are living on an island surrounded by huge oceans.

If Russia and China don't mention anything about Yellowstone volcano, that is actually their secret weapon, and they are going to do it.

For the UK, it's Russia's first nuclear bomb target.

And the rest of the Western countries are just simply stupid puppets and they will get the consequences, some of them will be completely extinct.

This happens with most big powerful countries the smaller ones tend to fear them. I find it strange the Australians feel this way, it's not like China is threatening or have a territorial dispute with Australia both of these countries are fairly far apart. When was the last time China invaded any country?

Auatralia great buddy the US invades fairly frequently different countries, yet they have no fear of them. I would put this down to xenophobia.

Australia is preparing for war.

Even though there's no threat of war up to now, Australian politicians are creating it for the future.

If the Australian public feels fear of war, it's understandable, everyone can feel it in the air.

The time for war is getting closer, it could be at the end of this year or a couple of decades later, but the war will happen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom