What's new

Australians fear attack from China 'more than Taiwanese do'

I don't call any specific person, I just posted how foolish the general public think this way, and I called no one "brain dead", You guys keep calling individual Chinese posters 50 cents, do you have any proof to back up this claim?
Again, is there any western source you don't consider "Brain Dead" or "lies". Just asking.

I mean, if you even to believe such a concept in our world, I think there are nothing left for us to talk. Free press is like that, you get press whether you like it or not. But lol, calling those press "Lies" or "Brain Dead" does not make it go away.

Also, I don't know what world you are from to think as long as you don't call specific person that then it is okay, calling EVERYONE who buy into this "Brain Dead" in a way is worse than you single out one person who did so. Maybe for you if you call everyone an idiot it will soften the blow when you call someone that? I don't know.

Again, is there any western source you don't consider "Brain Dead" or "lies". Just asking.

I mean, if you even to believe such a concept in our world, I think there are nothing left for us to talk. Free press is like that, you get press whether you like it or not. But lol, calling those press "Lies" or "Brain Dead" does not make it go away.

Also, I don't know what world you are from to think as long as you don't call specific person that then it is okay, calling EVERYONE who buy into this "Brain Dead" in a way is worse than you single out one person who did so. Maybe for you if you call everyone an idiot it will soften the blow when you call someone that? I don't know.
Where do I use the word " brain dead" you keep mentioning?

But if you ask an average Chinese about invading Australia, people will laugh their heads off and believe you need to have your brain checked. who have more logic with a mind closer to the reality, Chinese public or Australian public? Whose minds are seriously damaged by their media?

Just a couple of months ago, NASA chief claimed that China plans take over the moon....

Why western media, politicians become like lunatics nowadays?
It’s all about perception my friend.
China supports Russia invasion of Ukraine. You support Russia war narrative: Nato is the root cause.
Olaf Scholz, Germany gov chief, told Putin just days before invasion Ukraine would not enter Nato for at least 30 years from now.
Putin is exposed as liar.
Xi is exposed as liar.

What do you call "Damaging your brain cell" then?

Oh, I am sorry, I don't know Brain Cell can regenerate....some new super duper Chinese science I supposed......
It means their judgement is compromised by the brainwashing media, brain dead is whole another level. besides, Brain Cells do regenerate, it's not new super duper Chinese science .

Putin is exposed as liar.
Xi is exposed as liar.
All politicians are more or less liars, it's true.

It means their judgement is compromised by the brainwashing media, brain dead is whole another level. besides, Brain Cells do regenerate, it's not new super duper Chinese science .

All politicians are more or less liars, it's true.
lol, so if I dont believe what you said, does that mean I am brain dead. LOL

This is a surprise, Aussies believing China invading them. Any Taiwanese not believing so are the surprise.

Ultimately it all depends upon whether Xi gets mad cow disease like Putin or not.

Thing is. everyone deserved their thought, even if this is not aligned to you, just because Australian in general think China is aggressive and you don't approve, that does not negate what Australian in general think...

And what you don't know is, instead of coming back down and go ask for a resolution that would make BOTH country happy, you keep blaming on western media spilling lies won't do jack shit, because we still think what we think. If anything, this "Denial" will only further enhance the problem.

But hey, I know you need your daily dose of 50 cents, so well. Do go on......
Deserve what thought? Then surely Nazism , white supremacy shall also be preach to others and let them decide for themselves, right?

There is no compromise for lies and extremism. The west are now trying to blur these evil between them.

Deserve what thought? Then surely Nazism , white supremacy shall also be preach to others and let them decide for themselves, right?
So you are comparing Chinese "Peaceful" Rise to Nazism......

Well, that's a good comparison, and best of all, it didn't come from my mouth.

So you are comparing Chinese "Peaceful" Rise to Nazism......

Well, that's a good comparison, and best of all, it didn't come from my mouth.
I am comparing lies of Chinese abuse of minority, lies of China being a world threat, lies of China oppressing other smaller countries with colonization.

And finally thanks for proving my point with your example of lies and deception. :enjoy:

I am comparing lies of Chinese abuse of minority, lies of China being a world threat, lies of China oppressing other smaller countries with colonization.

And finally thanks for proving my point with your example of lies and deception. :enjoy:
Again, as I said to beijing, i have no problem you think this is all lies or deception or whatever, you AREN'T Australian, I am. So whatever we think is not really up to you. You can think this is all lies and deception all you want, you continue doing that, it will not change our Point of View what-so-ever. Probably will make us think you are more aggressive.

Or do you think we will change our way of thinking just because some Chinese believe we are indulging in lies and deception?? Dude, that's naive even for you.

What a cuck nation is Australia is.

Western media also tells their subjects that China locks up millions of Uyghurs in camps, they have satellite images to prove it, and Chinese government sterilizes Uyghur women, harvests their organs, takes away their children, sends Han Chinese men to sleep with Uyghur women at night, forces them to work in cotton fields...

And western subjects just take all these crazy reports at face value. They never use their noodles to think if these things happened to them and their women, would they just sit around and do nothing? China enlists many Uyghurs in its army and they are all heavily armed, most police in Xinjiang are also Uyghurs and they also have access to light weapons, but why there is not even one Uighur soldier or a police officer turns their guns on the government? Didn't people have some doubt that something just doesn't seem to add up right there?

Disgusting country with a disgusting culture.

I
Again, as I said to beijing, i have no problem you think this is all lies or deception or whatever, you AREN'T Australian, I am. So whatever we think is not really up to you. You can think this is all lies and deception all you want, you continue doing that, it will not change our Point of View what-so-ever. Probably will make us think you are more aggressive.

Or do you think we will change our way of thinking just because some Chinese believe we are indulging in lies and deception?? Dude, that's naive even for you.
I am not trying to change the Australia. I am trying to tell the real Australia to rest of the audiences here which Include many non Australian. The world do not revolve around white westerners only.

I

I am not trying to change the Australia. I am trying to tell the real Australia to rest of the audiences here which Include many non Australian. The world do not revolve around white westerners only.
Well, tell what?

Australia revolve around Australian only, It mean jack shit for any non-Australian if you are talking about how Australian think of China.
And in case you are wondering, shit like "white westerner" is the reason why people here hate people like you, I am not in the woke cloud but still these "White Australian" or "White Westerner" Bullshit has gone too far, you don't like how Australia favor the white people (which is 83% of their own population) then boo-fuking-whoo, you aren't Australian.......

Back
Top Bottom