What's new

Australia: We can’t rely on US military might, and our own is a joke

So you are saying your government mouthpiece CGTN did not publish this??

Better check with the official position, I don't want you ended up in jail or re-education camp for not towing the Government line LOL
Of course China is against it, but not as much as France. China is against all these small cliques designed to counter China. The whole west is being desperate now, but there's littile they can do to contain China, actually China is the biggest trading partner for almost all these nations.

Of course China is against it, but not as much as France. China is against all these small cliques designed to counter China. The whole west is being desperate now, but there's littile they can do to contain China, actually China is the biggest trading partner for almost all these nations.
Well, I can only find 3 or 4 article o Macron blasting the deal, I found like 20 in just 5 minutes on CGTN alone.

This deal is targeting China. There are no doubt about that. It doesn't really matter if China is the biggest trading partner for most of these nation. Didn't you learn anything from EU sanctioning Russia even EU depends on Russian gas to "Literally" survive the winter??

Trade position can change in an instant. as that is a marriage of convenience, once that is not convenience, it will do what most people do and seek a divorce....

Well, I can only find 3 or 4 article o Macron blasting the deal, I found like 20 in just 5 minutes on CGTN alone.
look up harder, "france blasts australia submarines" About 2,530,000 results (0.54 seconds) , but it's not important, Australia military is a joke and will always be a joke.

This deal is targeting China. There are no doubt about that. It doesn't really matter if China is the biggest trading partner for most of these nation. Didn't you learn anything from EU sanctioning Russia even EU depends on Russian gas to "Literally" survive the winter??

Trade position can change in an instant. as that is a marriage of convenience, once that is not convenience, it will do what most people do and seek a divorce....
double post

look up harder, "france blasts australia submarines" About 2,530,000 results (0.54 seconds) , but it's not important, Australia military is a joke and will always be a joke.

First of all, I listed official position, as in government release, newspaper publication, not just any Tom, Dick and Jerry posted in reddit or anywhere.. Have you try looking at Chinese site on Chinese position on AUKUS deal? And a lot of those search are reporting on the deal, so they essentially saying the same thing.

Second of all, Australia WILL FIGHT with the American. That's what collective defence mean. Which mean you fight everyone if you fight one. Japan, South Korea, Australia and US or maybe NZ (but that does not count much)

And if Australian military is a joke, Chinese government will not be pissed at the deal.

Ultimately, the US do not want Australia dependent forever. By the time we are done modernizing the 'roo, China will not be able to invade Australia.
I have no idea who wants to invade Australia. It is Australia who wants to attack China. Wake up numb numb

First of all, I listed official position, as in government release, newspaper publication, not just any Tom, Dick and Jerry posted in reddit or anywhere.. Have you try looking at Chinese site on Chinese position on AUKUS deal? And a lot of those search are reporting on the deal, so they essentially saying the same thing.

Second of all, Australia WILL FIGHT with the American. That's what collective defence mean. Which mean you fight everyone if you fight one. Japan, South Korea, Australia and US or maybe NZ (but that does not count much)

And if Australian military is a joke, Chinese government will not be pissed at the deal.
China is against any anti China groups no matter how small some of their members are, I never said AUKUS was not targetting China, also course it is, it's common sense, a bunch of weaklings huddling together to get a false sense of security and comfort.

Australia WILL FIGHT with the Americans, and will not fight when Americans don't, of course we always know it, lol...

_20220306150855-jpg.821217

China is against any anti China groups no matter how small some of their members are, I never said AUKUS was not targetting China, also course it is, it's common sense, a bunch of weaklings huddling together to get a false sense of security and comfort.

Australia WILL FIGHT with the Americans, and will not fight when Americans don't, of course we always know it, lol...

_20220306150855-jpg.821217
SO you still have not answer my question,

You want us to depend on the US? Or you want us to develop ourselves?

You can't have both, you know?

That's your domestic business, it's not about our preference, it's about how your country choose.

Ultimately, the US do not want Australia dependent forever. By the time we are done modernizing the 'roo, China will not be able to invade Australia.

this is the part that makes be laugh a lot...

what makes you think China wants to invade Australia?

Australians are a dumb lot aren’t they? You just don’t get it do you? It’s ok, the world is too complicated for some people.

Australians are a dumb lot aren’t they? You just don’t get it do you? It’s ok, the world is too complicated for some people.
Just because we don't care does not mean we are dumb.

As for the original question, China seems to have a problem we are doing this on our own or we are too depends on the US, hence the question, because as I say, you can't have both.

How do you know that? Is their some WRITTEN promise for that?

Didnt France recalled its ambassador over this deal?

I dont think you can have stronger than this reaction from a govt in peace times.

Didnt you serve in intelligence (among other thousand + professions) and have top notch connections every where? :ph34r:

Didnt France recalled its ambassador over this deal?

I dont think you can have stronger than this reaction from a govt in peace times.

Didnt you serve in intelligence (among other thousand + professions) and have top notch connections every where? :ph34r:
This is why I said that the west is never as united as they claim to be, when there is a clash of interests, they can fall out in the blink of an eye.

Back
Top Bottom