What's new

Australia releases documents giving evidence of UFOs in 1983

@Hu songshan the alien perticularly the Greys took over America and china.... America by all powers. They decides american moves.... while to china by land. Greys base is at gobi desert in china and under sea.... Greys thinks they are the one who owns china because they created china by the help of indian DNA and Grey DNA.... Even scientist found indian blood in every asian people. They thought india gave birth to asia but its not entirely truth.... its the Greys that Kidnapped indians for their DNA.... now even Alpha Draconians thinks that they the real owner of planet earth.... In reptilian school they teach reptilian kids that they own humans and humans are cruel insects and they should keep humans for food source.... thats why Alpha draconians attacked human planets in Pleiades star system.... People says that Dragons are myth.... Not really. They are Ancesters of Alpha Draconians.... Dragons brought hell on Earth but left earth Million years ago.... They coming back again. The Ashtar Galactic command making sure Earth is safe. Enki is the one who created humans.... Mother of Enki was a queen of Reptilians.... And father was annunakis.... As you know that annunakis bit dirty mind. Specialy the worker race. They breed with Reptilians like alpha draconians. So Enki is half human and half reptilian.... As Enki created slave human race by his DNA as he was chief scientist.... So alpha draconian thinks humans are his slaves.... As human was created by Enki who was half reptilian.... To have a Control on earth war is going on.... My big worry is that everything ends.... Dinosour ended by the War between Humanoids, raptoids and Reptilians.... Then near 3 human type races been ended. One of them were the giants.... Now we are 4th human race. Our time is up.... What next will happen? In indian text its written that Cosmic fire will burn humans.... As you know that many spaceships been seen on Planet Sun refueling.... Are they Refueling or collecting the solar rays to recharge some kind of weapon or lazor? i dont know but its truth that on mars there are many weapons seen which were box type.... And human, animals bones seen on mars. It was a evidence that huge war was faught on Mars.... America buyed multi million plastic coffins.... Why? i dont know. They builded huge tunnels inside ground. Why? Why every military familys been told to go at one perticular area at a time of extreme alert warnings.... Why? what is it going to happen? Why we been kept in dark? i will give u all evidence that might shock you.... infact it will change your thinking. We not alone. We are just a cattle.... There are superior races who at war to take control of Earth.... Golden age coming and so does the change. The latest sign by Greys were found in uk farm.... It was a New DNA sign made on crops.... This is the Warnings that new human race will born on Earth and old Human race will dissapear like the giant humans did.... i will put every evidence here later....

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/848/ancient-aliens.jpg

This olympic really made my life hell.... i couldnt do meditation.... Frequency healing.... Yoga.... Afterall am human.... Even the Arcturians said that they understand our problems that we facing and how difficult it is for us to overcome it.... i need to get back to my meditation. i cant believe i lost my temper at some people here and also got nervous and sad watching olympic.... It helped our enemy reptilians and greys.... Humans made enviroment such a way that we cant escape it.... i need to get back to my meditation. i was alot near to have my 2nd trip to Arcturians but i blew it.... so i will start all over again....

^^^ some times i wonder if this guy is real and not a machine:D

... Afterall am human...

Enlighten us master...
enlighten.jpg

^^^ some times i wonder if this guy is real and not a machine:D
Bhai-sab, ye is forum ka he.

Ever heard this song:
Twinkle twinkle little star how we wonder what you are?:fie:
"Shattered"? Indeed. :lol:
:partay:
Aliens are real!! OMG!!:rofl:

This olympic really made my life hell.... i couldnt do meditation.... Frequency healing.... Yoga.... Afterall am human.... Even the Arcturians said that they understand our problems that we facing and how difficult it is for us to overcome it.... i need to get back to my meditation. i cant believe i lost my temper at some people here and also got nervous and sad watching olympic.... It helped our enemy reptilians and greys.... Humans made enviroment such a way that we cant escape it.... i need to get back to my meditation. i was alot near to have my 2nd trip to Arcturians but i blew it.... so i will start all over again....

yr where is this Arcturians.......google map pe dikhega ya koi inter galactic mapping system use karna padega

@Mysterios Arcturians live on Starship Athena.... Athena is living star size of a planet Mercury.... Its Cloaked.... It means u cant view it by ur eyes unless untill there is solar rays.... Solar rays reveals it for a moment.... To meet Arcturians you need to Quit every negative things. Emit positive energy. Meditation is the most important.... Activate Pineal gland (3rd eye).... Starship Athena protecting planet Earth from Reptilians.... It has over a Million Battleships which are light speed.... However the Arcturians are Mind Speed which is faster then Light speed.... In 2011 first time Starship Athena was seen by NASA's Cam.... i went on Starship and i saw its totaly Crystal and wood made.... Its alot Bright and it feels like i was in heaven.... However heaven is on planet Sirius and Nibiru.... Do check the athena starship here.... And also in 2nd link read about Starship Athena....
Arcturians | Reptilians | Ancient Aliens | Grey Aliens | Extra Terrestrials: The Starship Athena seen on a NASA VIDEO near Planet Mercury!
Arcturian Starship Athena | Arcturian Aliens

After running out of excuses to blame failures and crashing economy the western world is digging new myths to blame.

Future headlines:
Aliens posses WMD.

Aliens responsible for siphoning off huge funds from Central Banks.
Sir, Australian economy is already moving fast. Your assumption is wrong here.

Back
Top Bottom