What's new

Australia Launches F-35 Review

maybe u persians should sell us ur flying carpets.......far more stealthier than kangaroos! :yahoo:
us? you're an indian stop trying to act like a aussie.
also flying carpets are arab story you fool!

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

dont take it personally, i have no intention of saying anything bad against Iranians.

we are not Iran, we have different levels of demands. reverse engineering an f-35? what for, we used a crap load of money to build the original one.

and by that time, technology would probably be a lot more better.

anyway off topic, we can chat in private if you want!

No offence taken, anyway i send you a message.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

No offence taken, anyway i send you a message.

If hes lived in Australia for a period of time where he feels he can call himself atleast part australian then he can and the world needs more people like him.

Not these 1st or 2nd generations who still think they are what there parents or grandparents were and the same goes for people who have lived in certain countrys for decades.

If hes lived in Australia for a period of time where he feels he can call himself atleast part australian then he can and the world needs more people like him.

Not these 1st or 2nd generations who still think they are what there parents or grandparents were and the same goes for people who have lived in certain countrys for decades.

you're an australian if you're born there.

No sorry i disagree, For example you cannot get an Iranian citizenship if you're not born there. people should be knows as where their ancestors are from, if hes generations were from australia then okay.

im second generation born aussie of indian descent!!! :angel:

Stick with the topic guys.

If aussies feels like not going with F35 Which plane will they choose??

Air Power Australia keeps pushing for the F-22, but that's not going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom