What's new

Australia demands better treatment at CWG closing ceremony

No that wasn't the full complaint. The complaint was that they were pushed into a small, unventilated tunnel and were made to wait in it for an hour in 45 degrees. This is bad for the athletes health, many athletes collasped.'

They are not complaining simply because they were made to wait. If they were made to wait in a ventilated area, then they would be happy.

Once again you totally ignore all the facts and everyone elses posts and continue assuming they are complaining about the wait.

Read, or don't reply.

It really seems like you're doing overtime on the forums during the CWGs.

It really seems like you're doing overtime on the forums during the CWGs.

lol. No, i am just extremely active when people try to slander my country with lies and false information.

Well, Aussies requested something and we should try to fulfill it with all possible ways. After all they are our guests.

I know Aussie media is trying to find faults all the time but who cares.

I met many Aussies and they all are praising the games and just ask the reason about less people attending the Game. But when I justify the reason with people's interest about games(Indian not interested in Swimming and Gymnast, most of us do not know what most gymnast do and how divers marked in the pool. ) they understands it.

Many Aussies are impressed by the new tradition that we are doing while the medal ceremony that we give 'scarf'(?) instead of flowers.

I did not see any Australian complaining about the games it is just fvcking media messing with our(Indian's) mind.

Three of my workmates already booked the tickets to visit India after Christmas.(Of course, I gave them tips about how to avoid problems in India.)

We must not generalize things. Australian media is writing negatives about CWG in Delhi so do medias from other countries let alone our own media.

My niece, friend, my father and sister in law worked as volunteer in games. Fortunately my niece has duty at CWG village and she has mentioned that non of the player (including Australian players) has made any noticeable complaint about arrangements, food, services.. every thing went well.

So most of the media reporting is part truth and rest is just massala (spice) so pls live with it.

@ Xdeive ..About player sickness... it's being proved that payers did not fall sick due to food or water quality at any facility in Delhi but they have picked symptoms in Kualalumpur and Doha. Pls search on Google you’ll find lot of news about it. Actually Delhi belly is Doha belly/ Kualalumpur belly.

lol. No, i am just extremely active when people try to slander my country with lies and false information.

another reason for you to be more active:tdown::tdown:
Aussie athletes slam Sachin, trash washing machine at CWG

Indian icon Sachin Tendulkar was abused by Aussie athletes and a washing machine thrown from the 8th floor, but the Oz mission denies wrongdoing.

Reports have indicated that the Australian Commonwealth contingent ran riot during the Closing ceremony at the Jawaharlal Nehru stadium, indulging in arson and bad mouthing Sachin Tendulkar, but the Oz CWG boss has indicated that no such thing happened and instead blamed other nations' athletes.

Australia's Commonwealth Games boss Perry Crosswhite today denied involvement of any Australian athlete in the vandalism at the Games Village.

Australian athletes went on rampage at the Village following India's fabulous Test series win over Australia, out of frustration, something that has been confirmed by various independent sources.

The report said the Aussies also raised slogans against Indian batting icon Sachin Tendulkar, who was pivotal in India's victory against Ricky Ponting-led Australian team, handing them a thrashing in two Test matches and a series whitewash

That news article is clearly fake and another example of the Indian media lying to give us a bad name. This india express is a load of crap, and is clearly bais.

It says this.

"Australian athletes went on rampage at the Village following India's fabulous Test series win over Australia, out of frustration, something that has been confirmed by various independent sources."

That's laughable. No such thing occurred and Australian athletes would never do such a thing. Plus they don't name the sources of these claims either. It's just made up crap.

Plus this indicated it was fake straight up

indulging in arson and bad mouthing Sachin Tendulkar

Australian athletes would never set things on fire, that's just insane! They are professional athletes representing the country, no criminals and lunatics.

Also the article claims athletes ran riot, this is just absurd. Australian athletes would never behave this way.

That news article is clearly fake and another example of the Indian media lying to give us a bad name. This india express is a load of crap, it says
What will you say about OZ media? Anyways... its ok I guess... someone must have gotten drunk and done this.

Aussie Games trashing 'disappointing'

AN AUSTRALIAN athlete was sent home from the Commonwealth Games for bad behaviour this week and a washing machine was dropped from a balcony in Australia's section of the athlete's village after the closing celebrations.

No one was injured by the washing machine but Perry Crosswhite, Australia Commonwealth Games Association Chief Executive, said he was was disappointed by the incident on Thursday night.

No that wasn't the full complaint. The complaint was that they were pushed into a small, unventilated tunnel and were made to wait in it for an hour in 45 degrees. This is bad for the athletes health, many athletes collasped.'

They are not complaining simply because they were made to wait. If they were made to wait in a ventilated area, then they would be happy.

Once again you totally ignore all the facts and everyone elses posts and continue assuming they are complaining about the wait.

Read, or don't reply.

How come no other team had complained about it then?If you see the opening ceremony you will observe that all athletes from all the nations were emerging from the same tunnel.
What you are saying maybe right but it is a known fact that Australia has been overly critical of the games from the very beginning.Even the most minor of the issues were first pumped up by the Austalian media and then by the media of other countries.

Besides apart from whining about every little thing it would also be nice is the concerned authorities in Australia teach some of the players manners and good behaviour.First we had an Austalian showing the middle finger in front of all the spctators,judges etc..and now we have a bunch of thugs who threw a washing machine down from the 8th floor .

That news article is clearly fake and another example of the Indian media lying to give us a bad name. This india express is a load of crap, and is clearly bais.

It says this.

That's laughable. No such thing occurred and Australian athletes would never do such a thing. Plus they don't name the sources of these claims either. It's just made up crap.

Australian athletes would never set things on fire, that's just insane! They are professional athletes representing the country, no criminals and lunatics.

Also the article claims athletes ran riot, this is just absurd. Australian athletes would never behave this way.

Hello Mr Xdrive! Were you present in the games village?How can you be so confident that nothing happened?Don't make yourself a laughing stock here.By the way an Autralian athlete was send home for bad behaviour a couple of days back.
More over the Delhi police has the CCTV footage which shows your glorious Australian players braking fixtures and other stuff.

Aussie Contingent Ko Delhi ke Gujjaro Ke Pass havale Kardo.
Fir dekho ik shabd bhi bolne layak nahi bachenge!

Haha He threw a washing machine lol
Immatures.

Hello Mr Xdrive! Were you present in the games village?How can you be so confident that nothing happened?Don't make yourself a laughing stock here.By the way an Autralian athlete was send home for bad behaviour a couple of days back.
More over the Delhi police has the CCTV footage which shows your glorious Australian players braking fixtures and other stuff.

I am confident the article is fake because it claims aussie athletes set things on fire, that is just absurd. Also the head of the athlete team has said no aussies were involved in any vandalism.

As for the athlete sent home, he wasn't sent home for vandalism. The indian media has picked that up and then merged it with this thing about vandalism to make it look like he was sent home for vandalism. Typical Indian media trying to get a bad story about australia to increase their viewers.

There was a washing machine thrown down stairs, but aussie athletes were not involved.

Also to show how much further this article is fake, it claims aussie athletes ran riot because they lost the cricket. Aussie athletes would never do such a thing and it's absurd to even consider that being true.

The Australian cricket team often looses cricket matches and no one riots, so it's absurd to even think that Australian athletes were.

Australian athletes with bad sportsmanship would never be allowed to play in the cwg and they certainly wouldn't riot, vandalize, and burn things in the athletes village. They know full well they are their representing their country and it would hurt their country if they did such a thing. Also they are civilized people.

It says this.

Dude, Kudos. You have single-handedly held up this thread, and kept the haters at bay, and not resorted to personal attacks or rubbish talk.

Cheers to you:cheers:

Immatures.

No Australian threw a washing machine, and their is no proof to suggest that. The article is spreading misinformation and lies/

Immatures.

Inke saamne to sahi me nahin tikengey.
gujjar_protest_20080908.jpg

No Australian threw a washing machine, and their is no proof to suggest that. The article is spreading misinformation and lies/

Saying as if you were there with the athletes! lol
The media is all over this report.

Really funny to throw a washing machine.
How can some one allow medically retarded people to represent their nation. lol

Back
Top Bottom