What's new

Australia coldvid cases pass 100,000

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Situation is improving now.... ATM 52% population fully vaccinated and 76% with 1 dose... Things are opening up and hopefully it will be almost back to normal by mid October.

all due to the indian virus

Not really. There should have been local mutations anyway. Delta is simply excuse for Pfizer's crappy performance.
Situation is improving now.... ATM 52% population fully vaccinated and 76% with 1 dose... Things are opening up and hopefully it will be almost back to normal by mid October.

The vax has to match strain to work. It only works 40% against the new strains. It's like saying I'm wearing a mask but I let it hang under my nose.

This virus is permanent. It won't be over by mid October although cases should fall because Australia and New Zealand are headed into summer when coronavirus is lowest.

Not our Problem we won't be sending any cricket team , Good dey Mate
Must be Australians playing Cricket in India brought the delta back to Australia

Vaccination would need to be 99% because mRNA vaccinated can still pass the virus around.

Not our Problem we won't be sending any cricket team , Good dey Mate
Must be Australians playing Cricket in India brought the delta back to Australia

Thanks for your generosity...now please make it official so that we can plan with some other team that can given us better potential of earnings.....Win win for both of us...you stay home and be safe, we will earn more than what we would have from your team's visit.

Back
Top Bottom