AUCHTANG! Indian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1Kaid

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I start this thread today as I grow discontent with a particular member of this forum. This particular member has been degrading, trashing, and posting low-quality one-liner posts. This particular member engages in ganging up on Pakistani members along with other "new" Indian members on threads and debates, he has trashed this forum with posts that deliberately derail threads, and asks stupid questions...Yet his presence here is tolerated and given approval...

This Senior Member is ahmedsidd

Now I know my growing discontent is also shared by many other forum members, of course we should not take everything seriously on this forum but enough is enough...

Here are many examples of how ahmedsidd who joined us on Dec. 2008 and has managed to attain 1,020 posts in merely a month.

Thank You, Come again :)

You are Demented beyond Recognition! You go onto prove that Muslims are just blabber mouths who shoot of their mouths for no rhyme or reason! For once, Cant you counter someone with a bit of Logic?... This was a post where ahmedsidd was attacking our good member U-571

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...defence-forces-member-totach7-anything-7.html

Visit the link below to view the many obnoxious, ignorant, and the least intelligent of threads this member has started on this forum without much foresight...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/search.php?searchid=336833 Ahmedsidd's long list of useless threads (though some are decent)...

Now below is a link that will show you this Senior Member's style of posting. Notice how the majority of his posts are one or two line low-quality rubbish...He must think this good forum is a chat room...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/search.php?searchid=336837

Looking at that list it is obvious how he managed to attain 1,020 posts within a quick month...Quite frankly I'm sure my first 100 posts contain more words and intelligence than all of his posts put together...

Now I am not against Indian members participating, in fact many Indian members contribute well to this forum, but I think even some of them agree that ahmedsidd has been posting too much one/two-liner rubbish...

Super Mods, I am requesting you do something about this member.

P.S I do not encourage any personal attacks, but again this needs to be discussed and conveyed, I am not the only one who shares this point of view, and I know I am sharing a common sentiment on this forum.

Last edited:
Also If I get banned by the mods for this thread, then so be it! I don't care! I have contributed to this Forum positively and intellectually and I know my stay here has benefited the forum overall.

Also you can see unlike Ahmedsidd I put time and quality effort into my posts, however I feel this member has taken his membership here for granite...Enough is Enough.

I start this thread today as I grow discontent with a particular member of this forum. This particular member has been degrading, trashing, and posting low-quality one-liner posts. This particular member engages in ganging up on Pakistani members along with other "new" Indian members on threads and debates, he has trashed this forum with posts that deliberately derail threads, asks stupid questions...Yet his presence here is tolerated and given approval...

This Senior Member is ahmedsidd

Now I know my growing discontent is also shared by many other forum members, of course we should not take everything seriously on this forum but enough is enough...

Here are many examples of how ahmedsidd who joined us on Dec. 2008 and has managed to attain 1,020 posts in merely a month.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...defence-forces-member-totach7-anything-7.html

Visit the link below to view the many obnoxious, ignorant, and the least intelligent of threads this member has started on this forum without much foresight...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/search.php?searchid=336833 Ahmedsidd's long list of useless threads (though some are decent)...

Now below is a link that will show you this Senior Member's style of posting. Notice how the majority of his posts are one or two line low-quality rubbish...He must think this good forum is a chat room...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/search.php?searchid=336837

Looking at that list it is obvious how he managed to attain 1,020 posts within a quick month...Quite frankly I'm sure my first 100 posts contain more words and intelligence then all of his posts put together...

Now I am not against Indian members participating, in fact many Indian members contribute well to this forum, but I think even some of them agree that ahmedsidd has been posting too much one/two-liner rubbish...

Super Mods, I am requesting you do something about this member.

P.S I do not encourage any personal attacks, but again this needs to be discussed and conveyed, I am not the only one who shares this point of view, and I know I am sharing a common sentiment on this forum.

he said it to me Thank You sir come again ! ban em

A1Kaid Bro you know what how about we gangup on them lol.
The WAR is won if you've the utmost Patience and the WAR is lost if u lose Patience for to break down the defenselines of enemy make them Impatient...by the way this is my quote did u like it??lol...Bro take it like this he posted above 1000 useless posts u posted 429 and better one wouldn't you like it people give you more importance than those stupid comments by others useless non productive waste.

On a side note,

People blame Pakistani's for not being "Democratic". How about we put it to test today? Who's up for an election? :lol:

On a side note,

People blame Pakistani's for not being "Democratic". How about we put it to test today? Who's up for an election? :lol:
i am in!!
He has been a nuisance or i might have exaggerated, he has been a PIA.
i don't know from where he gets time to post such a huge amount of rubbish on this forum. i think he is paid for this, he's kinda planned move from our neighbour's side to get this forum dirty.
:cheesy:Me President :woot:

Lets not derail the thread.:taz:
BTW, if you are the president, i am ready for vice-presidentship!!!:bounce:

You guys probably have a point. But I'm not sure calling out the said culprit like this on the members forum was the best idea. You could have PM-ed your concerns or observations to the MODs. That would have worked just as well, and saved everyone a lot of umm unpleasantness. But anyway…

I dont like this thread. I dont like any thread posted on the forum about ban him.. ban this guy. Its immature, and not needed. PM would have been a best way to forward your view. I do understand that we have been a little short at the moderating side this month. But the issue will be fixed.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom