What's new

Attn: Wikileaks claims Gen. Kayani supports drone strikes

@ innocentboy

My dear, you've got to understand the great game and how our Army and the present Govt. is being used as they had been before. The one aspect of that great game is to make the people of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa+FATA stand up against Pakistan and their establishment - which slowly and steadily is being performed, I won't go into details but the installation of ANP, changing the name of the province and drone attacks is a mean use to achieve one aspect of that great game. Now the other aspect is to make the people of Pakistan start hatting their forces and the institutions affiliated with it, and the recent events does show us exactly what I've stated, resulting in a sort of civil war and see Pakistan dismantles into different parts. I hope the Army brass wake up to the situation and start taking measures and actions.

You know, what if army takes over, you know what they will be saying in future, We had plans that we will keep looting the country for 4 years and 11 months and in the last month we will give all the looted money to the people of Pakistan, but these damn Generals didnt give us the opportunity for the last month.

^^^ lol

Army always cleans their diapers. But let's be honest here, “Kiyani's Silence is betrayal to the Pakistani Nation now.” He needs to come open and declare the enemy now and make the nation united against. Believe me, that's the only option we are left with to get rid of the enemy - Declare and get's united.

Wherever there's injustice, there will never be peace.

Several days ago a "Wikileaks report" came out claiming Gen. Kayani supported and wanted more drone strikes.

I have come across information that indicates that, that specific Wikileaks report is fabricated and untrue. My sources tell me the Wikileaks report was fabricate by no other then CIA to malign credibility of Gen. Kayani.

CIA using fabricated Wikileaks report to spread propaganda in favor of US foreign policy.

So let's get the record straight...as of now I do believe the Wikileaks report is fabricated and untrue, I have come across no reliable information confirming the report to be true.

As if CIA really needs to spread any propagands to tarnish the image of the victorious generals of the Pakistan army. What are your sources you are talking about?

Several days ago a "Wikileaks report" came out claiming Gen. Kayani supported and wanted more drone strikes.

I have come across information that indicates that, that specific Wikileaks report is fabricated and untrue. My sources tell me the Wikileaks report was fabricate by no other then CIA to malign credibility of Gen. Kayani.

CIA using fabricated Wikileaks report to spread propaganda in favor of US foreign policy.

So let's get the record straight...as of now I do believe the Wikileaks report is fabricated and untrue, I have come across no reliable information confirming the report to be true.

Interesting!

What is happening?

It should be denied if it is fabricated.

Or else people will have a doubt.

But there is a problem. If denied and more cogent stuff is released, it will ruin credibility once and for all!

Maybe it is better to ride it along so that all this is forgotten!

It is being done elsewhere. Ignore so that it is forgotten!

i think you should change your "sources".....

Don't know if news is correct but people of NWFP support these drone attacks and few drones attacks on Saudi royal and UAE shiekh deserve, who are supporting taliban and financing hardline madrassas in Pakistan

NWFP on mars probably does, but not the one on earth.

250738_204893839553044_143462899029472_517470_6353152_n.jpg

Gen. Kayani may have requested drone support in some operations where a direct assault would be difficult. We forget that not all drones are armed, some are only for surveillance. If this was the case, then there is nothing wrong with it.
Also, the request was denied. This is what the General doesn't like. The US conducts the strikes when it wants, but was reluctant to help the Army when it needed them.

Back
Top Bottom