What's new

Attention seeking minister of Indian Modi given reality check by Romanian Mayor

It's off topic and ignore it as I know you're joking

But Romas or gypsies are indeed Indians or have indic roots
but they're hated by Europe in general and Romanians in particular - you should look how they're treated in Europe, it's inhumane and barbaric

(not that gypsies are good people morally..)

Yes, I have studied a fair bit about them and their language also. There are clear similarities with Gujarati / Rajasthani, which I partially understand. I guess they were what we call banjaras today, and they are engaged in pretty much the same occupations since centuries - artisans, craftsmen and small traders.

Romanians resent the phonetic similarity with the name Roma because they believe it makes other countries treat them the same as gypsies. Incidentally the word gypsies originates from 'Egyptians'

Yes, I have studied a fair bit about them and their language also. There are clear similarities with Gujarati / Rajasthani, which I partially understand. I guess they were what we call banjaras today, and they are engaged in pretty much the same occupations since centuries - artisans, craftsmen and small traders.

Romanians resent the phonetic similarity with the name Roma because they believe it makes other countries treat them the same as gypsies. Incidentally the word gypsies originates from 'Egyptians'
Yeah they are North western indic nomads in wiki they were saying something different

But I'll happily associate them with gujratis and rajisthanis...

For all we know they are remnants of Indus Valley people fallen on bad times :undecided:
Naah Kar yaar, I'll lose respect for Indus valley people
I saw a fast food joint owner say how a gypsy offered him his 6 y/o daughter in return for some Burgers
Casually

Yeah they are North western indic nomads in wiki they were saying something different

But I'll happily associate them with gujratis and rajisthanis...
How nazi of you.. what about Biharis, Up folk, Dilliwalas.. or Keralites, or Mizos, Nagas ?

off to north sentinel Island with you !

try your shit there, ki babana tree dwellers theek hai, but not coconut waaley.

People have to remember, Modi is the Teflon PM of India. When Trump said he could shoot someone on fifth avenue no one would care, he actually meant it for Modi.

Back
Top Bottom