What's new

Attempted IAF incursion - A Failed operation

Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
Revenge is a dish best served cold....we will hit them where it hurts.
Yeah, one of your hard hitting write ups should do it, i presume. hehe Like there are some elites in the pak forces taking the whole country for ride, there are some here on pdf as well, misleading own people.

JUST LISTINING TO MULTANI USA KA PEER -ON TV- SHAH MAHMOOD

BORING AS EVER RESPONSE ON INDIAN INCURSION.

MUREEDON SEH GUHSARISH HY- CHANDI AUR NAZRANI AUUR DAIN..

So now you accept it was your terrorists ? Then you shouldn't cry if we are helping you by clearing out these scumbags. Let me know if you agree :)

Who said Kashmiris arn't super belivers? They are Muslims after all and part of our Master race :cheers:

Either way, 40 weak kafirs are dead and that's all that matters (according to your scorring logic)

Stop making pakistani people fool please .
Ok we accept ispr version IAF violated airspace and "ran away"while seeing PAF .
How could ispr explain to this ......
1: in normal peace time fighter jet is NOT allowed to come 10 km closer to border of either side .violation cause scramble .This is consences on both sides by pak and india .
2: During Red alert any jet violating airspace for even an inch means Shoot DOWN . And when group of jets with live ammo violate ur aispace . It only depicts whether incompetency or criminal negligence .
3: how come PAF unaware of dozen jets entering danger no fly zone of10 km from loc and than entering in pak airspace .
4 :why paf unable to shoot BVR missile ranging 100 km to indian mirages or PAF jets were locked on ....., radar jammed .... or even so late to respond

Repeating a post made in another thread..

The ' Catch' is this :

While PAF is free to respond in kind , the larger question is what the targets should be ?

India had the advantage of hitting terrorist camps - something that has happened across the world & inside Pak before and whose existence in Pak is an accepted fact.

For the PAF , there are no ' terror camps ' to hit in India. If they chose to engage a military target of any kind , it would amount to war. Hitting civilian targets including permanent assets during peace time again amounts to war. Collateral damage to civilians will worsen things.

Unless they choose to hit the RSS HQ in Nagpur which would tantamount to declaration of war & all bets will be off.

Therefore..' to be or not to be ..is the question
Let me hold you right there, first of all Pakistan does not agree to haveing any terrorist camps and this is why international media will be taken to the spot when Indians made the inclusion, so this theory does not work. Secondly war is already on when India fired the first bullet, Pakistan remains well within its right to respond and that we will.
Third what India does next, the ball will be in Modi's court but we will not let this one slide, mark my words.

Then I would say that you are doubling down on a bad analogy. Because in that case, there is simply nothing you can do to the thief.

You should be fool enough to think that authorities here are fair, if these authorities have any power then Palestine, Kashmir, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen regions are currenlty in peace.

Who said Kashmiris arn't super belivers? They are Muslims after all and part of our Master race :cheers:

Either way, 40 weak kafirs are dead and that's all that matters (according to your scorring logic)

Then it's time you should hand over PAF to real super belivers i.e Kashmiris cuz Pakistani belivers were caught sleeping in their jets. More mbarassing if you have to hide behind Kashmiris belief.

He called me Indian dog.
Thinking me likes of JoeShearer, Jackdaw and several other chorrooo psuedo philosopher Indian members.
WHich should not happen. You are our brother as is he. Let us forgive each other and stand united.

Back
Top Bottom