What's new

Attacking Iranian aid ship will start war in the region: Top commander

Rules of morality and International law?

Rule is, as always, might is right. simple.
your country needs military muscle to match its claims.
you cant talk your enemies to death. I am very sorry your military is in no shape to take on other countries although the resolve of your nation is legendary and your nationalism is admirable.

no matter how well meaning the policies of the Clerical regime of Iran is... it doesn't have any buyers in the international diplomacy. tell me apart from (say Uganda) is there any notable country that supports your policy? (sorry Assad doesn't count because he is being pounded by Israel and its Allies). apart from military the diplomacy is power, you see how the entire world and super powers lined up to pay their respects to the deceased KSA king and then paid respects to the new king despite knowing its role in world terrorism.

US Navy back in 80s sank half of Iranian navy, following is just one example. not sure what are you sniffing.

View attachment 221269

Its not always a matter of destroying another country to win a war . Public media is already against the US and European powers in the west and as the time goes more people prefer Assad to Jihadist or what is shown as moderate rebels in Syria .

About the situation in Yemen :

Yemen is a lose - lose situation for Saudis and they will never have their hands on it anymore no matter how long they bomb he country .

I don't think the US or any other power directly support Saudis and their coalition in any conflict against Iran which will leave all those states especially the small ones vulnerable against Iran that can bring world's economy to knees withing days .

Saudis might have the money or advanced Air force but these are not going o change the result as you can see how useless they were against Saddam's invasion in 90s or even in war against Houthis .

Iran's military isn't in good shape for sure but it has proved itself in 8 years of war against half of the world that none of the current Arab Armies can bear a week .

I don't want to act like a fanatic or nationalist person here but this is a fact that none of the Arab states excluding Saudis to some extend have strategic depth to start a war against Iran no matter how much they spend on military .

Best of luck trying.

We do my friend .

This puppet coalition must be put in it's place otherwise it will lead the hot headed , over blown Saudis to make more mistakes in region under the shadow of their God uncle Sam .

Don't bait the mighty Persian pride, let it learn yet another unlearnt lesson.

So , Its now a mighty Persian pride ... ?

What about Shia rafida paganism , Mullah's brainwashing ?

Dude , This country has already proved how deadly it can be against invaders and that's what the craziest president of US ( George Bush ) got in his war campaign in ME , leave alone bunch of ball-less Arab armies that will wet their pants in first hours of war the same way they did against Saddam .

US Navy back in 80s sank half of Iranian navy, following is just one example. not sure what are you sniffing.

View attachment 221269

In 80s Iran didn't have 1 single ballistic and cruise missile and was already fighting with an army from more than 39 countries and for sinking oil tankers we had to send speed boats but now everything has changed and Iran has been preparing itself for a US invasion for decades .

The choices are thin for Iran as far as Yemen is concerned.
what choices are u taling about pakistani warrior? Ansarullah took the whole Yemen!!! Are you sure Iran has no choices? What other choices Iran needs when houthis control almost all of Yemen!!

There is no blockade, just preventing Iran from operating in area. The land borders are open and tons of aid is going through. Same by sea. Iran isn't going to break any blockade if Arab nations insist it will remain. US Navy won't do anything, US sides with Iran on every conflict in region. No matter how much they bark in front of cameras.

If Saddam was alive Iran wouldn't try this, it all depends if GCC leaders have spine. So let's wait and see.

Saddam wanted to occupy Iran in 3 days .. now he is in hell. If you love him that much I could pray for you to join him.

On Yemen:

This is results of stupid failed Saudi's operation in this country:

Humanitarian crisis
The weeks since the start of the air war have seen repeated warnings of a dire humanitarian crisis, with shortages of food, water, fuel and medical aid.

The UN's food agency said on Wednesday that the situation in Yemen had become "catastrophic".

Dominique Burgeon, emergencies director at the Rome-based Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO), told AFP the problems civilians faced were "very serious and at the moment the country lacks everything".

fool listen to the captain of the USS SAMUEL B. ROBERTS, Paul X. if you listen carefully he says it they were sinking

this is what he said at the time . the good news is we got it on record
watch from 28:25 wait till you see your owen navy commander saying it out of his own mouth

and this video he says it gain sinking
stupid ba***d
so stop your nonsense here stupid Americans you only have big mouth

Okay name calling is not the way to go. That be stating it was sinking but it didn't sunk. Same as saying the USS Cole was sinking until their damage control to prevent it from being sunk.

So you never sank the ship. Did you have it showing the ship going underwater and hitting the seafloor?

Attack_on_carrier_USS_Franklin_19_March_1945.jpg

This carrier was close to being sunk. But it did not.
USS_Franklin_(CV-13)_approaching_New_York,_April_1945.jpg

According to what common adopted law? According to what international UN requirement??
There's no UN/UNSC mandate allowing for inspections. Yemen is upon an illegal blockade. Iranian ship is in international waters, going to a port which is not under any "legal blockade" ("blockade" and "legal" seems to be an oximoron ...).
Iran is free to send a ship to an open port. Without any kind of "inspections".
If US or Saud scalate this, it will rain hell in several parts of the world.

No, it's always the same with US&friends. The behaviour is based always in force and fear.

Okay if their ship heads to Yemen, it would be in Yemen waters correct? Under Yemen rule they would impose a blockade and check on ships, hence they mentioned warning Iran any possible conflict if they do anything stupid sending in cargo. Unless you think Iran has to right to send ships into Yemen unhindered. Saudi Arabia knows whats going on this ain't Iran's first rodeo. Same as sending arms to Hezbollah and so on against Israel.

The choices are thin for Iran as far as Yemen is concerned.
How dare you call our choices too thin, using it's Ac's Iran can sink all the navies in the region including American's in less than a blink of an eye, using our indigenous n'th gen fighters, we can make an air superiority global wide, yes we do enjoy some sophisticated missiles that no other country in whole the world has, of coarse except for North Korea and mighty Libya, also we do have all the other choices as well, like for example blocking strait of Hormoz, the same way we threatened the world to block it if the oil section were to be sanctioned, and we did it when we were sanctioned to death.
Yes mighty Persia is once again shining and rising, until some one slap it out of the sweet world of delusion into the harsh world of reality.

Its not always a matter of destroying another country to win a war . Public media is already against the US and European powers in the west and as the time goes more people prefer Assad to Jihadist or what is shown as moderate rebels in Syria .

About the situation in Yemen :

Yemen is a lose - lose situation for Saudis and they will never have their hands on it anymore no matter how long they bomb he country . .
I respect Iranians and I feel for you guys. the amount of isolation sanctions and hatred you faced is unjustified.
what I am trying to get at is. dong choose the confrontational route (since you agree that winning war through aggression is not the only way to win).

go on the diplomatic offensive. for a start, revisit the "wipe the Israel off the map" declaration. its just a non-starter for the rest of the world to see you as responsible country and please forgive the rest of the world for not caring much for Palestine when the Arabs themselves have made ME a hell hole.
on the positive side I am really looking up to the new toned down approach from Rohani and near successful nuclear dialogue with the west. I pray that this goes ahead in Obama's time and Iran opens up to the rest of the world and allys any apprehensions other countries have.

Sadly I don't expect any favourable response from KSA and its allied Arab countries. they have gone too far their stance is pretty much the same as ISIS towards Iran.

re Yemen UN should be involved. our OIC rests in peace now so does Arab league because Saudis made their own GCC now. so instead of insisting of sending relief to Yemen on your own you should involve UN so that other Arab countries don't harass your ships. by the way counting on Indian, Russian and Chinese help diplomatically wont help because they don't have much clout in the Middle east and are more like observers (help of Assad by Russians is also limited).

play a better ,smarter diplomatic game and win friends if you cant win friends then at least decrease your enemies and turn them into neutrals.
I wish and pray for peace in middle east and our part of the world.

Finally.... now that's how you think critically! :tup:

All rest that is going on is called showmanship...... nothing more.........

@Irfan Baloch

This isn't the 80's anymore. US Navy will not engage Iran. US has converging interests with Iran in region, this is undeniable.

Back
Top Bottom