What's new

Attacking Iranian aid ship will start war in the region: Top commander

I didn't mentioned ur whole saying.....only a statement....
In that forum i always see some boys barking like crazy dolls;like that, u switched on the doll, and it says only one word, america, america, america............
america is the world!...........america my ***!...;)
I guess you are another retard. ;)

Because the biggest stake holder in PG is not you or Arabs, it's the US. I'm sure you know what USN will respond with if you start firing ballistic missiles.
Hopefully nothing.

Whaat ? what does the gaza situation has to do with anything bro ?

thats an unconditional support

Well, they're not really in Iran's 'best friend' camp, aside from Iran wanting them to be a thorn in Israel's side. Why don't their 'Arab brothers' support them? Oh yeah, they'd support them by allowing Israel to take what is left of their land. I think this is the cheapest price to pay for a new grand bargain. F uck them. Southern Lebanon and Western Syria are unconditional.

Neither the naval blockade nor the air campaign are legal in Yemen so no rules will stop Iran there .

Iran is sending this ship to send a clear message to the puppet coalition and their allies and this means a lot .

Yemen's fate must be in Yemenis hands , the same is honest for Syria , Bahrain and Iraq but Saudis have forcefully invaded Bahrain and Yemen where majority of people are against the puppet governors and could take them down easily .

In Syria they started a civil war by sending criminals and international terrorists there while Baath party could win any election compared to the opposition as majority of Syrians are either secular or members of minority sects who will certainly prefer a secular system to MB .

In Iraq the same thing is honest , Majority are the shias and in any election like the previous one Shias will take power and this is not good for Saudis .

Instead of supporting this terrorist regime that is going to collapse from inside inshaallah think about what I said above and then judge Iran or any country .

Best of luck trying.

Best of luck trying.

There is no blockade, just preventing Iran from operating in area. The land borders are open and tons of aid is going through. Same by sea. Iran isn't going to break any blockade if Arab nations insist it will remain. US Navy won't do anything, US sides with Iran on every conflict in region. No matter how much they bark in front of cameras.

If Saddam was alive Iran wouldn't try this, it all depends if GCC leaders have spine. So let's wait and see.

Neither the naval blockade nor the air campaign are legal in Yemen so no rules will stop Iran there .

Iran is sending this ship to send a clear message to the puppet coalition and their allies and this means a lot .
Rules of morality and International law?

Rule is, as always, might is right. simple.
your country needs military muscle to match its claims.
you cant talk your enemies to death. I am very sorry your military is in no shape to take on other countries although the resolve of your nation is legendary and your nationalism is admirable.

no matter how well meaning the policies of the Clerical regime of Iran is... it doesn't have any buyers in the international diplomacy. tell me apart from (say Uganda) is there any notable country that supports your policy? (sorry Assad doesn't count because he is being pounded by Israel and its Allies). apart from military the diplomacy is power, you see how the entire world and super powers lined up to pay their respects to the deceased KSA king and then paid respects to the new king despite knowing its role in world terrorism.

US Navy won't do anything, US sides with Iran on every conflict in region. No matter how much they bark in front of cameras..

US Navy back in 80s sank half of Iranian navy, following is just one example. not sure what are you sniffing.

upload_2015-5-14_16-52-53.png

you cant talk your enemies to death. I am very sorry your military is in no shape to take on other countries although the resolve of your nation is legendary and your nationalism is admirable.

no matter how well meaning the policies of the Clerical regime of Iran is... it doesn't have any buyers in the international diplomacy. tell me apart from (say Uganda) is there any notable country that supports your policy? (sorry Assad doesn't count because he is being pounded by Israel and its Allies). apart from military the diplomacy is power, you see how the entire world and super powers lined up to pay their respects to the deceased KSA king and then paid respects to the new king despite knowing its role in world terrorism.

US Navy back in 80s sank half of Iranian navy, following is just one example. not sure what are you sniffing.

View attachment 221269

Don't bait the mighty Persian pride, let it learn yet another unlearnt lesson.

@Irfan Baloch

This isn't the 80's anymore. US Navy will not engage Iran. US has converging interests with Iran in region, this is undeniable.
their actions say something else.
Americans are providing air refuelling to Saudi led Arial campaign on Yemen. Obama rushes to KSA in the middle of Indian state visit.

on the other hand, both Republicans and the Senate dismiss any nuclear deal worth Iran. previous Republican presidential hopefuls sang Bomb bomb Iran and advocated different ways to destroy Iranian nuclear sites. next Republican president is a given and Israelis and Arabs are just waiting for Obama to go away and then they can have their wishes. that said Iranian clerics might themselves commit a blunder to invite the inevitable strike on it which is going to happen unless Iran takes a U turn on its policies and foreign policy.

. who am I to bait them
I am a no body. it will just happen unfortunately.

I just feel sad really really sad when they brag and get pummelled in the end. Iran -Iraq war could have ended earlier when Sadam found out that they were not going to go down before loosing every last soul of theirs but Komeni wanted to drag the war forever resulting in Millions of loss of life. and then these missile tests and mock attacks on aircraft carriers. reminds me of what Hassan Nisar says.
let me say it in Urdu

کمزور کا غصہ ندامت پر ختم ہوتا ہے

View attachment 221269
Iranian foreign policy is to have relations with any country that has mutual respect except Israel of course... Iran has no problems to have relations with West if they only show they have mutual respect and does not act like enemies... You can still hear on daily basis that they want to change Iranian government or attack it just because they do not like what Iranians like... Iran never invaded any country in last couple of centuries... Even now Iran says she only destroys Israel if they attack first...

Before Iranian revolution all shia people in every country no matter if they were majority or minority were under severe conditions... Iran as the biggest shia country in world has responsibility to help them empower themselves... I have been to Lebanon and IRaq and when asked shia Lebanese or Iraqis why they like Iran that much... they mostly said, Iranian shias helped us stand on our feet and take our rights back...

If you are a fair person, you can easily see that Iran is only welcomed in countries that are shia majority... Iran never even helped those shia countries unless they asked for help.... so this is very non sense for Arabs to call Iranian close help and cooperation with Iraq or Lebanon or anywhere else as interfering in Arabs issues... they asked for help... Iran helped them.... do you really think Iran can stay in Iraq for a day if Iraqis themselves does not want this????

World now is a two side equilibrium... some are with Western agenda with the leadership of USA and some are with Eastern alliance with the leadership of Russia and China... Iran showed in last 36 years that it is no bound to any of these two sides... although Iran is closer to east as they respect and have mutual respect.... Iran has better relations with east because they do not want to interfere with Iranian fate or change the gov as westerns try...

Eastern powers respect Iranian decision to stand on their feets and appose any Western interference in ME.... but you can see clearly in last couple of decades that Iranian relations with Russia or China is not strategic like those of Pak-China or China-Russia.... Eastern countries are a good example of how a respectful relationship can be sustainable and peace bringing....

When you say world does not support Iran you mean US and its allied countries... so, when Iran is against US their allies automatically are against Iran...

This actions of Bush style " You are either with us or against us"!! is very dangerous and can push world more into danger of a world war...

for Arabs who think US is selling Arabs to Iran... it shows how their level of thinking and logic is... Iran and US are enemies... US tried so hard in 3 decades to make Iran obey its agenda... US had hopes for decades that it can bring Iran to its agenda... now and since a few years, they realized Iran is stronger, more determined that they can make it submit to them... Iranian and US closer cooperation with regard to Afghanistan, ISIL is just a collision of interests and not a friendship... like when Iran participated in overthrowing Taliban and made cooperation with US in liberation Herat.....

How childish and ugly it is for Arab leaders these days to ask US like a child who begs his father to hit the bully in school, to give them guarantees to protect them against Iran... how ugly it is to say officially that "we arab dictators are worried that US is selling us to Iran"!! they see other nations like themselves... Iran does not need to have a daddy like you do... Iran is trying to manage its foreign policy based on national interests...

Somebody help me understand this:

It is months now that Persian Gulf Arabs expressing their mighty military power in their official media... they say things like "Iran is nothing and UAE alone can crush Iran easily!!!" they think just becoz UAE has 80 F-16 block 60s then they can crush Iran easily!!!! now questions is:

Why when Persian Gulf Arabs are that almighty in military power and they showed it in Yemen (fighting bare feet soldiers with AK-47s with no decent equipment from air only), they still are begging big daddy US to fight Iran for them??? If they have better air force then there would be no problems for them to crush Iran in a day!!!

another question: why some members here think because US helped Iraq by sinking Iranian ships 25 years ago they can do the same to Iran now?? IS really Iran the same as it was at the end of a long 8 year long war with Iraq??

There is no blockade, just preventing Iran from operating in area. The land borders are open and tons of aid is going through. Same by sea. Iran isn't going to break any blockade if Arab nations insist it will remain. US Navy won't do anything, US sides with Iran on every conflict in region. No matter how much they bark in front of cameras.

If Saddam was alive Iran wouldn't try this, it all depends if GCC leaders have spine. So let's wait and see.
The same saddam that:
1- Teared Algeria pact in front of TVs and declared war on Iran saying to Arabs that he will march in Tehran in 2 weeks!!?
2- The same saddam that could not get an square meter of Iranian land while he had the whole world's support even Soviets... Iran destroyed massive Iraqi army 2 and half times during 8 years... It was like this: Iran destroys Iraqi Army then Saddam recreates a new army equipped even better than before with Persian Gulf Arabs money!!
3- The same saddam that can not stand against a very weak Iran that had almost no army in 1980 because of revolution...
4- The same saddam that backstabbed his supporters by invading Kuwait? But kicked out of Kuwait with humility while in his short stay in kuwait raped kuwaiti girls!!?
5- The same saddam that used Western gifted chemical weapons to kill tens of thousands of innocent Iranian civilians and even their own Iraqis in Halabce?
6- The same saddam that went into a hole like a rat when American and Shia fighters were after him??
7- The same Saddam that got executed by pro-Iran shia Iraqis in baghdad??
You better find a better warrior if you want to cover your weaknesses.... Arab countries with trillions of dollars and hundreds of millions of population still are begging big daddy US to confront Iran!!!!! Any other nation with such huge amount of resources and men could get the world as a whole... this shows.... fat bellies.... no competency...

have you seen saudi so called special forces on Saudi-Yemeni borders?? look at their fat bellies... realllllllly??? o_O

Last edited:

What are the previous unlearnt lessons?

And no offense bro, as a Pakistani, you shouldn't mention unlearnt lessons like that, you have had so many mistakes in past 30 years that it's currently taking lives of Pakistanis as we speak, since years ago. That's the result of letting a virus (ideology) in to your country for money, thanks to corrupt politicians. Pakistan was doing well before that.

Yes Iran might have many problems, but we don't trade lives of our people for money and also unlike Arab countries, we don't beg U.S and Europe for military protection. You can call that pride or anything else.

It seems Pakistan is yet to learn lessons from its suffering from the very same Arabs you cheer for today. To an extent that when you refuse to join their illegal war in Yemen, they insult you and bash you openly and secretly.

Sorry for being a bit straight forward, but if others can talk openly, there is no point in hiding some of your thoughts.

Pakistan has a very good potential to become a major power in the world, only after it also learns from its mistakes, stop bring bribed by foreign countries and actually stand up to domestic terrorism and finish it once and for all.

Last edited:
What are the previous unlearnt lessons?

And no offense bro, as a Pakistani, you shouldn't mention unlearnt lessons like that, you have had so many mistakes in past 30 years that it's currently taking lives of Pakistanis as we speak, since years ago. That's the result of letting a virus (ideology) in to your country for money, thanks to corrupt politicians. Pakistan was doing well before that.

Yes Iran might have many problems, but we don't trade lives of our people for money and also unlike Arab countries, we don't beg U.S and Europe for military protection. You can call that pride or anything else.

It seems Pakistan is yet to learn lessons from its suffering from the very same Arabs you cheer for today. To an extent that when you refuse to join their illegal war in Yemen, they insult you and bash you openly and secretly.

Sorry for being a bit straight forward, but if others can talk openly, there is no point in hiding some of your thoughts.

Pakistan has a very good potential to become a major power in the world, only after it also learns from its mistakes, stop bring bribed by foreign countries and actually stand up to domestic terrorism and finish it once and for all.

We do not pick fights based on race.

They are not threatening, but expressing their fears. Iranian navy ships will end up under the sea if they mess around too much, even they know it.
Iran is temperate not scared.

Back
Top Bottom