What's new

Attack on Ziarat residency of Jinnah, a provincial matter. Speaker NA

Fedral Government? Ok let list down who is responsible

1) Is this security, 1 Gaurd and 1 Policeman means No Security? And isn't it always been same? What has been changed now?
a) Musharaf didn't messed with Baluch Sardars before, so that 1 Gaurd and 1 Policeman are not enough?
b) A corrupt government wasn't pass before this government who practically destroyed all institutions?
c) Keeping Law and Order wasn't given to Provincial Government before?
d) PML-N which you hate wasn't ruling before, otherwise you would be in defending government (Your Personal Ego).

We Pakistani people are like, I did predicted same, since government wasn't doing same. WTH, If you had something like this and found it's not sufficient why not you told authority to fix it? We Pakistanis are dead nation, who always get into action when something happens, but before we are like.. WTH... "Yahan gand phenknay pay criticize karnay wallay bohaat hain, parr koi nahin jo agay bharh k safai ki koshish karay, ya khud ruk jay jab uss ki barri ay"..

Edit: Open up your heart, I am not saying Federal Government has nothing to do here. They certainly have to improve security, Improve ISI, bring peace inside Pakistan, those who want to talk bring them on talk table, and those who don't F them. But it will wrong to put whole blame on NS who didn't even knew there are two men on security, or something being planned like this.

Just think about it one chowkidar & one police wala is enough for a national heritage & that also in a province that is facing massive terrorism?

Forget about Musharraf or any past govt, they are not been elected because they may have done wrongs, till how long will PML-N keep blaming previous govts & hide it's own incapability, on every single issue they are blaming previous govts, are they elected only for blaming previous govts?

As far as i know the Federal interior ministry is responsible for Law & Order cuz Police & Rangers comes under them plus Ziarat Residency was?/is? national heritage & was to be protected by Federal govt.

I don't like PML-N that is true but i will appriciate any good work done by them anywhere in Pakistan, on another thread i appriciate their move to choose CM & Governer Balochistan from NP & PKKMP respectively.

P.S NS should start thinking of developing Pakistan & eliminating terrorism from Pakistan instead of thinking how to make india happy & messing around with Pak Army & ISI.

BLA cheifs brother is PMLN politicans.. gaddar log

BLA cheifs brother is PMLN politicans.. gaddar log

Brother of The Khan of Kalat also ran an independence movement, Khan of Kalat must be Gaddar too .... oh wait he decided to join Pakistan :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom