What's new

Attack on Ziarat residency of Jinnah, a provincial matter. Speaker NA

I think you need another line of defence now...

it was said in National Assembly while sitting on the chair of the Speaker.
@Awesome

these nooners are really unbearable, no class, no character !

What have I said earlier. You said yourself that you saw it on Multiple sources. At least some proof of those Multiple sources should exist. I am asking you to post it.

Last edited by a moderator:
What else can you expect from these noora sell outs.

This is not Palace of Raiwind but our beloved Quaid-E-Azam's Tomb, Pakistanis must demand noora nawaz to sell his Palace of Raiwind to rebuild the Ziarat Residency with fool proof security in it's surroundings...atleast 3 miles circle.
Wow! shows how informed you are about Pakistan.

its already posted by W11.
But that is from duniya news. But you said it yourself that you saw it on multiple sources? I am simply asking to kindly post a proof that it is also reported by any other media group.
Edit: BTW even the duniya news reporter quoted the gallerias were filled. Now there is a specific gallery for media reporters. Had Duniya reporter noted it, so would have the others too and thus there should have been multiple reporting of this event.

I think you need another line of defence now...

it was said in National Assembly while sitting on the chair of the Speaker.
@Awesome

these nooners are really unbearable, no class, no character !

The phrase hun araam ee? Comes to mind. So that means you're no longer the "LAIR"? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm not from pakistan and don't knew people there how feel about such matter but I'm sure if anybody made any such attack against the founder of my nation . I would have felt its a serrious matter of national security . The ones who made such attack targetted the core of a nation not just a building. If it was me I would not ever satisfied unless I see the blood of the person who ordered it

its turn for another pokemon, he has been beaten like since you joined here

why not sell yours house as well.

Typical noora with his personnal attacks.

OK Lets sell IK's Palace, Musharaf's Farm House, Bilawal House Karachi, and Also NS Family House Rawaind. Or why not sell yours house as well. To build Quaid-e-Azam's Last days resting Place?

IK, Musharraf, Bilawal nor me have govt in the country it is NS who has govt, it is under his rule that this tragedy happened which had never been happen in history, he is responsible for it & therefore he should rebuild it with his personnal money not Tax Payers money.

And Last Mr. property seller, It wasn't Quaid-e-Azam Tomb.

Wow! shows how informed you are about Pakistan.

Sorry just a mistake... thanks for letting me know though.

Typical noora with his personnal attacks.

IK, Musharraf, Bilawal nor me have govt in the country it is NS who has govt, it is under his rule that this tragedy happened which had never been happen in history, he is responsible for it & therefore he should rebuild it with his personnal money not Tax Payers money.

lol, what a explanation of the government you have in your mind. Any way, best of luck with it.

This was honestly one of the most hardhitting things i have ever heard I still can't believe it happened. I always wanted to see that place its indeed very sad.

382481_386126071489304_688374459_n.jpg

He was most probably referring to law and order situation that is now provincial subject which I think should not be specially when seeing what MQM is doing in Karachi it should be federal subject at all costs

lol, what a explanation of the government you have in your mind. Any way, best of luck with it.

I watch one program "Sar-e-aam" on ARY in which Dr Hasil Bazenjo said that he himself visited that Ziarat Residency 3 days(or a week) ago & federal govt has provided "NO" security to this National heritage except one ordinary chowkidaar & one Policeman. So you don't need to defend that mota noora sellout, he was responsible for this & therefore he must rebuild it with his own money(which actually is not his own but Pakistan's money that he had looted).

I watch one program "Sar-e-aam" on ARY in which Dr Hasil Bazenjo said that he himself visited that Ziarat Residency 3 days(or a week) ago & federal govt has provided "NO" security to this National heritage except one ordinary chowkidaar & one Policeman. So you don't need to defend that mota noora sellout, he was responsible for this & therefore he must rebuild it with his own money(which actually is not his own but Pakistan's money that he had looted).

Fedral Government? Ok let list down who is responsible

1) Is this security, 1 Gaurd and 1 Policeman means No Security? And isn't it always been same? What has been changed now?
a) Musharaf didn't messed with Baluch Sardars before, so that 1 Gaurd and 1 Policeman are not enough?
b) A corrupt government wasn't pass before this government who practically destroyed all institutions?
c) Keeping Law and Order wasn't given to Provincial Government before?
d) PML-N which you hate wasn't ruling before, otherwise you would be in defending government (Your Personal Ego).

We Pakistani people are like, I did predicted same, since government wasn't doing same. WTH, If you had something like this and found it's not sufficient why not you told authority to fix it? We Pakistanis are dead nation, who always get into action when something happens, but before we are like.. WTH... "Yahan gand phenknay pay criticize karnay wallay bohaat hain, parr koi nahin jo agay bharh k safai ki koshish karay, ya khud ruk jay jab uss ki barri ay"..

Edit: Open up your heart, I am not saying Federal Government has nothing to do here. They certainly have to improve security, Improve ISI, bring peace inside Pakistan, those who want to talk bring them on talk table, and those who don't F them. But it will wrong to put whole blame on NS who didn't even knew there are two men on security, or something being planned like this.

Back
Top Bottom