What's new

Attack on Srilankan cricket team in Lahore

@ HAIDER and Jihad

What you say about Indian electronic media (TV news channels, to be specific) is of lowest quality. Not only in Pakistan, these channels are laughing stock in India too.

I can assure you that majority of people do not get affected from the 'views' of those channels. People tend to pick up only 'facts' from these channels and make up their own opinion.

Well...wait for final report. But atleast again we Pakistani and media showed more patience then Indian after Mumbai incident..

They dont even have patience after Lahore incident and Lahore doesn't even belong to them. Reading their news makes me hate india more than i do already.

@ HAIDER and Jihad

What you say about Indian electronic media (TV news channels, to be specific) is of lowest quality. Not only in Pakistan, these channels are laughing stock in India too.

I can assure you that majority of people do not get affected from the 'views' of those channels. People tend to pick up only 'facts' from these channels and make up their own opinion.
Believe me ..don't compare Pakistani media with Indian. Non Pakistani news anchor or news analyst gave any irresponsible statement, like all Indian media was doing after Mumbai attack. Take look this forum, how we Pakistani respectfully dealing with you guys, even taking yours harsh statement with smile. I remember how many Indian forums ban " ME". Even my statement were not offensive and how many my brother banned in different forum.

I always tell my countrymen, its diplomatic war on all front between 16 million VS over 1.1 billion.

Last edited:
Believe me ..don't compare Pakistani media with Indian. Non Pakistani news anchor or news analyst gave any irresponsible statement, like all Indian media was doing after Mumbai attack. Take look this forum, how we Pakistani respectfully dealing with you guys, even taking yours harsh statement with smile. I remember how many Indian forums ban " ME". Even my statement were not offensive and how many my brother banned in different forum.

I always tell my countrymen, its diplomatic war on all front between 16 million VS over 1.1 billion.

OMG, I didn't mean that. It was a typing mistake. What I wanted to say is -

What you say about Indian electronic media (TV news channels, to be specific) is of lowest quality, is true. Not only in Pakistan, these channels are laughing stock in India too.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I think it is time for a sit in to really know what the government is upto.

What difference would it make?

ANP, MQM, PML-Q all will support PPPPin the parliament.

All laws and bils are done in the Parliament. These sit-in are only going to damage Pakistan.

Looks like we'll be hearing more tomorrow.
I sincerely hope that our government doesn't f- this up and makes a clear case out of this.

You're expectations are too high :)

This govt. can only f- things up . This is the new motto of PPPP

Last edited:
You wanted a Pakistani news source? Now you have it:

Although officials would not confirm the involvement of Lashkar, they categorically ruled out the possibility of involvement of the Indian spy agency RAW (Research and Analysis Wing) or the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) as no evidence has been found so far pointing in their direction.

'so far' is the key. Indians have all the motives, elections, cooling of public sentiments etc.

No question of Indian involvement, Colombo tells Islamabad

B. Muralidhar Reddy

It seeks independent enquiry into Lahore attack

COLOMBO: Sri Lanka has officially conveyed to Pakistan that there is absolutely no reason to suspect any Indian involvement in the Lahore terror attack on the Sri Lankan cricket team on Tuesday. It has asked for an independent enquiry to get to the truth behind the horrific incident.

According to informed official sources, Sri Lankan Foreign Minister Rohitha Bogolollagama told Pakistan’s top leaders during his talks in Islamabad on Wednesday: “India is fully with us. There is no question of it being involved in the terror attack.”

President Mahinda Rajapaksa, who was on a state visit to Nepal the day the Lahore attack took place, directed his Foreign Minister to rush to Islamabad to hold talks with Pakistani leaders. Mr. Bogolollagama was also asked to convey Sri Lanka’s condolences and deepest sympathies to the families of the Pakistani security officers and civilians killed in the attack.

Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari and Prime Minister Syed Yousaf Raza Gilani telephoned Mr. Rajapaksa in Kathmandu and profusely apologised to the people and the government of Sri Lanka for the harm caused to some members of the cricket team in the attack. They assured Mr. Rajapaksa that Islamabad was determined to combat terrorism and would work with the international community and Sri Lanka to defeat terrorism.

In response, Mr. Rajapaksa strongly condemned the Lahore attack and asserted that terrorism, in all its forms and manifestations, should be countered with a firm resolve worldwide. The Sri Lankan President cut short his visit to Nepal by a day and returned to Colombo on Tuesday evening.

The impression within the Sri Lankan government, based on accounts from cricketers seated near the team bus driver, Mehar Mohammad Khalil, is that the primary objective of the terror attack might not have been to kill the Sri Lankan cricketers. Given the circumstances of the attack and the heavy weapons the terrorists had, they could have easily blown up the coach and the whole cricket team. The plan might have been to target the driver and kidnap the cricketers. But as things developed, some of the world’s best cricketers were in mortal danger and escaped fortuitously, with fairly minor injuries, thanks to the driver’s heroism.

Was the LTTE involved in the Lahore terror strike? While considering it unlikely, Colombo has not ruled out the possibility.

The Hindu : Front Page : No question of Indian involvement, Colombo tells Islamabad

Torpedo ....we Pakistani are cool,we say whatever we want to say. And we give equal chance to everyone on our home ground.

Above news shows threat of Indian aggression against Lanakan,thats why they this news is launched. But its fore sure Indian can't tolerate LTTE defeat and doing his best to dictate regional dominance policy on Lanka.

Torpedo ....we Pakistani are cool,we say whatever we want to say. And we give equal chance to everyone on our home ground.

Above news shows threat of Indian aggression against Lanakan,thats why they this news is launched. But its fore sure Indian can't tolerate LTTE defeat and doing his best to dictate regional dominance policy on Lanka.

I just wanted to say -

Don't take Indian media seriously. Nobody does that even in India.

I just wanted to say -

Don't take Indian media seriously. Nobody does that even in India.

We can take your words, but its not ground reality. Those sportsmen returning from India or pakistani people in show business or those went their on visit visa tell totally different story.May be your not, but majority are not like you.

I think it is end of international cricket for Pakistan. There is a lot of criticism goin on about security provided, Taufel in press conference tore apart the security blanket, same is the opinion of other umpires. This is ridiculous. People came and disappeared into Lahore. They knew about change of route. They knew no one would counter them. Looks like there is no governance in Pakistan at the moment. These guys must be having tremendous local support. Bad security, messed up investigation, sullied image the only saving face thing is no player was killed.

I think it is end of international cricket for Pakistan. There is a lot of criticism goin on about security provided, Taufel in press conference tore apart the security blanket, same is the opinion of other umpires. This is ridiculous. People came and disappeared into Lahore. They knew about change of route. They knew no one would counter them. Looks like there is no governance in Pakistan at the moment. These guys must be having tremendous local support. Bad security, messed up investigation, sullied image the only saving face thing is no player was killed.

I think no players were killed because the plan was to highjack the bus.

Credit to the driver who kept driving when there must have been an attempt to kill him for sure.

^^^truely shows where you belong!!! wont waste my words....

Thanks for proving once again! lol,

Back
Top Bottom