What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

their leader was hanged in Musharraf attack case so we guess the gang must still be surviving somewhere within need to pick them announce hanging

Also Jana, there have been reports of the sabotage of F16 aircraft by airmen -- in my earlier posts I had suggested that the reason we will not have "survivors" is that the Pakistan armed forces are like their nation, divided over islamism - and they don't want the world to know this, because it will rob them of credibility, if the world becomes convinced that the Pakistan armed forces are themselves at the root of the rot, kiss a whole lot of things goodbye -- but now thew world knows and more importantly the people of Pakistan, know

And because it is a civil war, as well as an insurgency, and a religious war, some of the players (usually found dead after an operation) will have interesting backgrounds

Paranoia and fear often give rise to conspiracy theories. And these "eye-witness" accounts of attackers being 'foreign looking' also tie into the fact that Pakistan finds it hard to believe that these terrorist acts could be perpetrated by its own.

there have been reports and sources saying those were foreigners, were of white complexion, this is not called conspiracy thoery, maybe you indian paranoia has led you to believe all facts are conpiraciy theories when coming from pakistan if it doesnt suit the indian mind

is there not a single leader who can stand up against pakistan army and isi and lead pakistan common pepole

Dude, every intelligence agency in the world in neck deep in some sick sh!t. if you think only the ISI is involved in umbrella operations, i have a bridge in newyork i want you to buy. The purpose of every spy agency is to safeguard its parent country's interests so your statement is inherently flawed. Even though i am an American, i have no problems listing numerous operations where the CIA played dirty to achieve its goals. So basically the statement u made is inherently illogical.

NO need to be upset mate, i am responding in the same manner a pakistani would have if this attack was on indian soil. We learnt this art of rebutting from paksitanis after mumbai blasts. Please stop crying.:angel:

Two wrongs don't make a right. You might get couple of seconds of pleasure out of misfortune of others, but it's vile and demented. All said and done, Pakistan is our neighbor. They may be adversaries, but their soldiers have died for no fault of their own. If we expect that others stand by us when our innocents are killed, we should learn to behave when misfortune falls on others.

Terrorists attack and kill innocent people. The only response to such terrorists is condemnation and the least the victims of terrorist attacks deserve is commiserations from all quarters. There is no honor in petty finger pointing, point scoring and ugly expressions of schadenfreude. People who do this should be treated like the scum they are.

What exactly were Chinese engineers doing there in the first place, among the American planes ?

What I personally feel is, seriously, we are soon gonna be in a allout war.
Pakistan Navy is weakest of all military of Pakistan, hence a route formed.

ISI, PAF and PN under attacks. Aid being cut down.

Seems like a pre-war preparation.
And seems like the ISI found it out, hence news about 50 JF-17 comming out.

Ya Allah, save this Pakistan today. Only you are our Last Hope now.

how is the fact that navy is the weakest branch got to do with the security of a naval base???

BBC is saying that these terrorists had captured some foreign ppl, Are they safe?? any news bout them?? BBC is saying that they were chinese, is it true?

Dude, every intelligence agency in the world in neck deep in some sick sh!t. if you think only the ISI is involved in umbrella operations, i have a bridge in newyork i want you to buy. The purpose of every spy agency is to safeguard its parent country's interests so your statement is inherently flawed. Even though i am an American, i have no problems listing numerous operations where the CIA played dirty to achieve its goals. So basically the statement u made is inherently illogical.

i accept your poing but fact is that ISI and pak army is now out of controll

tell me who is hte most important in any country well in my point of veiw any common pepole should be the most important and pakistan has to understand that point

its time when pakistan has to clean there inside dirt

pnsmehran-taliban-11.jpg

An army commando at a checkpoint is seen, while others check vehicles as they are on alert following the attack. – Photo by AP

Racial profiling anyone? Or should i say facial hair profiling. Notice how the mullah looking man is pulled over for "random security check".

this terrorist attack could not have taken place without 'insider' help. just like the GHQ attack, retired or serving NCO's/soldiers who had jahadist feelings have helped the terrorists in their planning and operation. the attack took place late on sunday night when there is 'mimimum' security (i dont know why but on week-ends the armed forces completely shut-down). there is very little traffic and the control-tower is also shut down. its high time that the peace-time SOPs are changed.

i am wondering if heads are going to roll on this one - from the base commander all the way to the top!!! - at least US$200m worth of equipment has been lost, not to mention the 'loss' of lives of the soldiers.

Sir if you have any influence at all please take the message to those in charge of investigating this attack...

Check out all the foreigners that were based on PAF Mehran in recent times (perhaps going back up to six months)...

If you are looking for insiders... these people should be the first to be investigated...

Naah. Blame everybody else but your own selves for the mess that you're into. That's be totally like what you're used to doing.

Let me beat you with your own stick, every time an incident occurs, all the scum bag start making gloating claims but unlike your set up, the GOP seldom starts pointing fingers. It doesn't need an historian to work out that PN has no role in the WOT.

capt.4dc6a38247ef4576bf52c2761ed0ba40-4dc6a38247ef4576bf52c2761ed0ba40-0.jpg

capt.18d0a9eb1fc24223bf086172eb064939-18d0a9eb1fc24223bf086172eb064939-0.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

they r saying we have captured 5 terrorist & they r injured ..... still not confirmed

Back
Top Bottom