What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

I was fun hearing p****es calling others as p****es . Lol man leave him else he will bite you to death.

Looks like some pimps are trying to make their masters happy. Blody *ing hindu.. Piss drinker

Why would TTP attack a naval base.... Whats their interest in fighting the Navy..... Specially targeting P3 Orions....

Theirinterest is in creating an impression that Pakistan cannot safe guard it's nuclear stockpile - to raise the level of concern in the world, and by dong so, create even more of a divergence between Pakistan and the world, to isolate Pakistan further, to weaken it before they move in for the kill

We need more than one. I just talked to T-Faz yesterday about registeration of Bhartis.
Make me the mod, and ill turn half this thread pink and block IPs of trolls plus no more registeration from India.

On topic:
Where are APCs? Send in few Al-Khalids to, cause of their armour and automatic machine guns.
I never heard any SSG presense. Plus, the AAJ reportes they are foreign and maybe BLACKWATER.

And MashAllah, they attack near Nukes, so that we are stripped from it. What the hell are the army reserves doing?
Mobilize the 260,000 personnel to sensitive locations now or else expect this from USA. Terrorists terrorising Pakistan to label us as a terrorist Nation.

The airbase attacked last night is very near to built up areas and too risky to keep nuclear weapons in there....

I am switching channels to see if BBC, Fox or CNN will show what's going on in Karachi but there has been no update. I wonder what would have happened if it was India? We have no representatives anywhere and there is no one to defend us. Why isn't our media playing an important role to show our verdict to international media? Where is our democratic government?

Haha. This is a typical TALIBAN type attack. A bunch of fidayees (or terrorist as you may call them) have attacked non civilian (army/navy etc) installation and are fighting to their death.

Its very brave of them! When you (pakistan) starts an operation against the mujahids and help americans in killing them in afghanistan/pakistan, you should be prepared for retaliation

Latest news: Siege still going on. 14 pakistani men confirmed dead. 4 "terrorists" reportedly blow themselves up and 4 captured (not confirmed by official forces)

Why would TTP attack a naval base.... Whats their interest in fighting the Navy..... Specially targeting P3 Orions....

they simply want to bring damages to PA, no matter what the damage is. I am sure they will get something out of it, in terms of moral boost and also bringing damage to pakistan base/equipment/etc which will need money to bring it back to its original conditin.

Unfortunately Some ******** don't know abt freedom of expression

Theres a difference between freedom of expression and just blabbering on like a baboon. its their house, thus their rules, you don't like it, press ALT+F4. good day.

They will harm anything they find related to Pakistan Forces.They have killed innocent women and children so attacking air craft is not surprise at all.
They want to cut Pakistan from international community.Then they will have the same situation as Afghanistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom