What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

I hope all of Pakistan's neighbors show solidarity and support in her hour of need. For us Indians, it is time to bury past issues, at least for the time being. Cynical comments, sarcasm and finger pointing by outsiders have no place during such terrible times. India-Pak hostilities can resume later..

But for this moment, RIP to the brave martyrs of PA and PN. Hope that all the terrorists are sent to their rightful destination in hell.

Pathetic. Just give all Pakistani military bases to China. Pakistani military are just too incompetent to do anything right.

And what that will change??? don't you feel ashamed by thinking to give up your military asset to some other country???? Pakistani military is not incompetent , its just they (Terrorists) take them by surprise..

I don't know why pakistani members are not replying tough to this moronic idea...

For all those who criticized Indian security forces for slow progress on Mumbai attacks, what would you be calling this? Mumbai attacks were carried out on civilian establishments. Our military has to be careful to avoid hostage situations. Also there were multiple locations which were attacked. But here a key military installation is attacked and your military is still fighting albeit slowly.

I would call it what it is - treachery and incompetence

I think it's time we realize who our real enemy is. If we take a look at who benefits most from this incident then it will be clear that our real enemy are USA-India-Israel. And that TTP is definitely created/funded by CIA/Raw/Mosad.

epic_fail3_Epic_Fails-s580x456-48809.jpg

wow so many new indian **** holes registering just to derail this thread- where are the moderators when we need one-

We need more than one. I just talked to T-Faz yesterday about registeration of Bhartis.
Make me the mod, and ill turn half this thread pink and block IPs of trolls plus no more registeration from India.

On topic:
Where are APCs? Send in few Al-Khalids to, cause of their armour and automatic machine guns.
I never heard any SSG presense. Plus, the AAJ reportes they are foreign and maybe BLACKWATER.

And MashAllah, they attack near Nukes, so that we are stripped from it. What the hell are the army reserves doing?
Mobilize the 260,000 personnel to sensitive locations now or else expect this from USA. Terrorists terrorising Pakistan to label us as a terrorist Nation.

Why would TTP attack a naval base.... Whats their interest in fighting the Navy..... Specially targeting P3 Orions....

We need more than one. I just talked to T-Faz yesterday about registeration of Bhartis.
Make me the mod, and ill turn half this thread pink and block IPs of trolls plus no more registeration from India.

On topic:
Where are APCs? Send in few Al-Khalids to, cause of their armour and automatic machine guns.
I never heard any SSG presense. Plus, the AAJ reportes they are foreign and maybe BLACKWATER.

And MashAllah, they attack near Nukes, so that we are stripped from it. What the hell are the army reserves doing?
Mobilize the 260,000 personnel to sensitive locations now or else expect this from USA. Terrorists terrorising Pakistan to label us as a terrorist Nation.

U want to cause internet traffic loss to PDF.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

aur ye Indians ko ban krne ka kaam (pink) JAna subse acha kr sakti hai :tup:

Back
Top Bottom