What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

Great news, 4 arrested. Should really try to get everything about RAW and CIA from them as possible.

Premature. You are so confident. I am sure you will get a confession from a fox that it is a lion. We are ALL waiting.

Seems like an attempt mostly by CIA to show Pakistan's nukes as unsafe. Other statements have came out recently. Pakistan needs to be on red alert. They will be attempting to steal Pakistan's nukes very soon.

Well I agree with you 100%. There are reports that RD was part of the game, as his duty was to deliver Uranium to the terrorists, thereafter whistles were to be blown that Nukes are not safe. But RD drama was nicely ended by ISI. Now they are coming with these kind of attacks, to achieve the ultimate objective i.e. disarming Pakistan from nuclear weapons.

Now call me conspiracy theorist.:sick:

guys , which helis/planes and how many have been affected by now---

no that was just a drama nothing more than it thats why it lasts 4 to 5 days .

No wonder many people here think even this was stage managed by your own institutions, but I would think that as absurd.
What next? TTP is a regiment of PA?

It cant be done without the help of Insiders...

Capturing the terrorists alive can be a bad thing, as the terrorist can hold hostages in future as a bargaining chip to get the captured terrorists back.

Thats one reason why US navy seals killed a unarmed Osama Bin Laden.

2:52am
A few minutes back massive gunfire forced media personnel to lie down on the ground, reports Ahmed Jung. Fire is still erupting from the spot.
The gun battle has lasted 5 hours.
The Shah Faisal colony drain line leads to a small wall, which allows entrance into the base, says Jung. This was the likely route the terrorists took.

I agree with you!
I have said that, with so many unemployed people, there should be informers all over Pakistan reporting to security agencies. I can see some abuse. But these are desperate situations and they require desperate measures.
Screw this political correctness. Screw this 'Aadha Teteer, Aadha Bateir' like security setup. And certainly screw these jihadi madarsahs. They need to be exposed in the media, round the clock.

I wasn't thinking of informers reporting on unusual activities.

Pakistan's problem is partly that. But partly the foreigners that enter and cause mayhem.

The KGB would roam around the Soviet Union asking people for their papers. If they could not show they were Soviet then they could be arrested. That's what Pakistan needs also. It's a security problem.

Informers would also be needed.

Pakistan's security is not bad but it's not good enough for the current geopolitical theatre. It needs to be a bit more ruthless like the Soviets.

Well I agree with you 100%. There are reports that RD was part of the game, as his duty was to deliver Uranium to the terrorists, thereafter whistles were to be blown that Nukes are not safe. But RD drama was nicely ended by ISI. Now they are coming with these kind of attacks, to achieve the ultimate objective i.e. disarming Pakistan from nuclear weapons.

Now call me conspiracy theorist.:sick:

Yes, providing nuclear material to terrorists. Also, a month or so before OBL 'was killed', there was a threat by Al Qaeda that in case OBL gets killed, there will be a nuclear strike on some western city. And boom, magically he dies.

It's so obvious you can see it coming. The day is not far. Pakistan is at war with the US.

I guess he was referring to the focus now turning to Karachi.

That could also be coincidental with the increased operations in the Tribal areas and the resulting population shift to Karachi and elsewhere, that also allowed extremists/terrorists to move there and plot new attacks.

RIP to the dead.

CNN has finally woken up and covering the event.

Back
Top Bottom