What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

Well I agree with you 100%. There are reports that RD was part of the game, as his duty was to deliver Uranium to the terrorists, thereafter whistles were to be blown that Nukes are not safe. But RD drama was nicely ended by ISI. Now they are coming with these kind of attacks, to achieve the ultimate objective i.e. disarming Pakistan from nuclear weapons.

Now call me conspiracy theorist.:sick:

Conspiracy theorist.. Happy now?

well i agree to you, that is why there was OBL drama, and then a streak of terrorist activities, attacks on Rangers, Police, PA.. and now PN.. means even the security agencies are vulnerable.. so its time to take nuclear capability away from such country..

Website shows nothing ... After 4 hours still no news on website .. might they'll know in advance ?

I find it interesting that they haven't reported this considering they usually report something negative about Pakistan almost daily

Commandos are now for arrest rather than killing. PNS Mehran under total control, Terrorist are be confined into limited area. Bravo :pakistan:

There is no body living in south waziristan other then Pak army yeah and every body walking around is taliban only let me guess you are a terrorist sympathizer.
if telling someone that there is difference between a terroirist group living somewhere and that particular area is a you definitiomn of terrorist sympathizer then i fall in ur definition,, otherwise u are brainwashed into believing what the hypocrites feed into ur mind,,

revisit ur statement ,, let me tell u that there are 7 tribal agencies that make fata,, so u want to nuke them all? hmmm? and in your opinion that will clean all terrorists?

Wonder when Pakistani govt knows Alkaida is running like mad dog and on top wikileak publish reports and making Pak forces life more miserable , why they don't take extreme measure for the safety of such installation.

Estimates of assets in the Naval base is set at $ 5 to 8 Billion. :eek: A Pakistani ex-naval officer being interviewed.

GEO NEWS UPDATE: 6 terrorists killed - 4 arrested - 4 Navy officials martyred and 9 injured.

Website shows nothing ... After 4 hours still no news on website .. might they'll know in advance ?

There are waiting before releasing the news. incase they make a mistake like 9/11 when they released the news of building 7 getting destroyed even before it did..

More then 15 terrorist but not confirmed so the don't no how many in the building terrorist are heavily armed so this fight can go on.

4 Navy personals confirmed Martyed 9 injured

Wonder when Pakistani govt knows Alkaida is running like mad dog and on top wikileak publish reports and making Pak forces life more miserable , why they don't take extreme measure for the safety of such installation.

Pakistan government does not care about Pakistan. They're more interested in putting American aid money in their bank accounts.

Back
Top Bottom