What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

No, the tooth fairy told me that it was the Zionist Hinjews trained by aliens from outer space.

ok.

On a serious note: I need to know the the involvement of Extremists (from within) in the Mehran Base attack.

I don't think its anything to be happy about. The way you just jumped out of your seat in celebration. Show some maturity, moderator. This isn't a competition between team anti army vs. pro army. This is about Pakistan.

How did you see me jump put of my seat.

Is it about Pakistan?

Because when people are trying to blame everyone under the sun apart from the menace that lurks within, I get a feeling that people are not serious about tackling this problem.

I am not happy, I want it to end and the first step is to recognize the problem

Its not about competition, its about getting it right for the nation to succeed.

The only real goal it wold appear would be to reduce Pakistan's water surveillance and allow 4-5 terrorist to reach india again

Terrorist are now aiming at Army/Navy/Airforce to take advantage of the Geronimo mission and its fall out and some how try to get Pakistan into war

Yeh koun log haain ? Do we recognize them ? Do we know where all these people are from ? Is not the pattern of their violent acts clear by now ?

Besides the above there are many others whose names would just fill up the entire page

Bhai yeh tu woh log hain ju Public kay samany hain the military has cpatured a lot many more and by now we KNOW who these people are where they are some from!

We are lying to ourselves for God knows what reason
@PAKDEFENDER

do you think lying to ourselvs is going to help us. upon seeing a cat the pigeon closes his eyes, but it never helps.
if the judjes is in civil courts are not competent or are not willing to prosecute these scums out of fear or whatever.then the parliament should pass a resolution or through an execuitive order the responsibility to hold & prosecute these sickos should be given to the army, that to me is the most appropriate & civilized thing to do. getting rid of these scums through extra judicial ways is an easy option & may appaeal to some people, but this only goes to romanticise the whole thing, where a terrorist is turned into an outlaw. the media does it's bit by showing this scum as a victim of the state.
above all i believe that the state should always hold the moral high ground.

The only real goal it wold appear would be to reduce Pakistan's water surveillance and allow 4-5 terrorist to reach india again

Terrorist are now aiming at Army/Navy/Airforce to take advantage of the Geronimo mission and its fall out and some how try to get Pakistan into war

Disagree... one of the goals with any operation of this sort is to force a sense of vulnerability. "We can hit you anywhere, any time." The symbolism of such an attack far outweighs the material benefits.

9-11 was 100% symbolic. Did the terrorists think the U.S. would grind to a halt? That we'd cease to exist? Of course not.

Yeah cause India is banking on Pakistani surveillance eh?:disagree:

Terrorists must have realised that attacking targets of high value-like p3C orions are more effective in their struggle than killing random people-which anyone with a gun can do.I think that was the motive for targeting orions-which was the most valuable thing in that air base.btw why is govt not releasing cctv footages?

watching too many 'bourne' movies are ya! - accept the fact that the armed forces have a 'jahadi' problem which needs to be eliminated asap!

So that was your intelligent response to my post? Charming!

Terrorists must have realised that attacking targets of high value-like p3C orions are more effective in their struggle than killing random people-which anyone with a gun can do.I think that was the motive for targeting orions-which was the most valuable thing in that air base.btw why is govt not releasing cctv footages?

Terrorists would consider attack helicopters more of a threat then PC3 Orions, I believe they never bothered to destroy any helicopters parked close to the PC3 Orions. They were after specific targets.

if it was an inside help, it would have been possible due to money rather than religious reasons

Those who use Islam for political purposes and to a lesser extent personal gains.

It negates the image of Islam and is counter productive.

Well, then what do you call people who use Christianity/Judaism etc. for political or personal gains?

there are some serious questions to be answered

why they attacked the plane and not people

how they brought so much ammo esp high teh ammo with them

why uzbeks attacked the base

where they did get their training

if it was an inside job, why he leaked out info, and who was he working for??

why would any sane taliban cover a long distance to target some navy planes, when those talibs can attack military bases in KP
were the americans the insiders who helped the outsiders

why would a military guy just want the destruction of pakistan security just for 'jihad' reasons, i dont see any sanity at all

why would a military guy just want the destruction of pakistan security just for 'jihad' reasons, i dont see any sanity at all

Same reason as

Junior Army, PAF officers involved in Assisination Bid
Says accused will soon be tried in military court;
Rules out involvement of senior officials

By Fahd Hussain, GEO News
Link

Terrorists would consider attack helicopters more of a threat then PC3 Orions, I believe they never bothered to destroy any helicopters parked close to the PC3 Orions. They were after specific targets.

AH were there?

Five terrorists were arrested Moment by moment development of Mehran Operation

KARACHI: Five terrorists were arrested during the operation against them at PNS Mehran Naval Aviation Base and due to very reason the case was registered against 12 persons. Apprehended terrorists were shifted to Islamabad after the completion of operation, where three of them are under treatment at a military hospital.

This was revealed by highly reliable sources to Online. The source said that when the terrorists entered PNS Mehran from the check post No.9 located between PAF Air Base and Naval Air Base, it was empty so they managed to enter the base.

Soon after their entrance, the terrorists had a clash with Rapid Response Force of Pak Navy, but the terrorist either killed the naval personnel or forced them to escape in first three minutes. The sources said that during the first 45 minutes, the terrorists destroyed P3C Orion aircrafts, whereas Naval Marine reached there within 50 minutes.

The sources said that within few minutes of attack, police and rangers reached there but the naval personnel did not allow them to go beyond the guardroom. After six hours of the attack, 1 Frontier Force also reached the base from Malir Cantt Karachi but their offer was also rejected by the navy.

After that the intelligence officials told the high command that situation has become out of control for the naval commandos then the Special Commandos of Pak Army “Al-Zarar” company reached Karachi through special plane from Islamabad and entered PNA Mehran at 6.10 am in the morning via PAF base however naval commandos held the charge of operation in their hands.

The sources said that at 11:30 am in the morning the Naval Commandos gave the signal of completing the operation and high-ups of Navy reached there to inspect the wreckage of ruined aircraft, but at that time the terrorists which were hiding in jungle behind the hanger opened firing due to which three people were killed and several injured.

The sources claimed that firing was carried out on the naval commandos form 17 different points which was continued till 3:30 at night, which showed that the number of terrorists were more than the statement of Federal Interior Minister and even written in the police report.

After 3:30 in the night, attack was again taken place from two points by the two terrorists who were hiding in the jungle behind the naval complex. At last they detonated themselves by explosive material.

When this scribe tried to contact spokesman of Pak Navy Sulman Ali , his cellular phone was off. When contacted to his office, they told for speaking to Sulman. They also told that his mobile is off due to the reason that he was busy in some meeting.

ONLINE - International News Network

Well, then what do you call people who use Christianity/Judaism etc. for political or personal gains?

Political Christianity was the reason why Europe fell into the dark ages, there might not be a term for it but its outcome is surely remembered as nothing less than abject negation to the society, thankfully its not as popular as it once was.

As for political Judaism, it too causes great challenges and problems for the Jews, I am sure you know that the Hasidic Jews are always yapping on about their religion much to the displeasure of others. But they too do not have a lot of power over anything and things are still better.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom