What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

Has the the PM or president made any statements regarding this attack or have they just condemned it?

Yes, but it takes me months and years to build up trust and understanding and communication, and one horrific event after event in Pakistan lands me back to square one!

No, in fact, even worse. :(

Don't give up mate, i face it every day, i'm a lecturer and have to face hundreds of students every week, and believe me, every one asks, all i need to do is start from pre-Soviet war and then come to recent events, the reasons for it, the pre-1998 Pakistan and then post-1998, and they all understand.

Not only students, even other of my acquaintences including many Britishers ultimately understands, all you need to do is let them know the ground facts.. You know, most of them don't even know that we have big cities in Pakistan except Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi, and Peshawar cuz all they see is mountainous area where "supposedly" Taliban or "terrorists" are hidden..

Anyways, its OUR country and we have to keep working for it.. no matter how long it takes.. at least i would NEVER give up..

Has the the PM or president made any statements regarding this attack or have they just condemned it?

aik haklata ha aur dosray ki teri naak mujhye bilkul pasand nai so dafa karo what they are going to say except the redundant phrase "quomi salamti pe hamla bardashat nai kiaye jay ga"

my foot

President Asif Ali Zardari and Prime Minister Gilani strongly condemned the terrorist attack. Mr Gilani said such “cowardly acts of terror could not deter the commitment of the government and people of Pakistan to fight terrorism”.

"Cowardly acts of terrors"

Such a high value "evidence" is not being dealt with navy themselves and not being sent to Karsaaz or PNS shifaa for forensic analysis?

Explain this.... i am baffled...

Why would the Navy or Army have a 'forensic analysis' team or institute?

Its not their job to conduct forensic investigations, it is the job of the civilian institutions. IIRC, a lot of US funding has supposedly gone into setting up a state of the art forensic institute in Pakistan (on the civilian side) and related training of personnel.

aik haklata ha aur dosray ka teri naak mujhye bilkul pasand nai so dafa karo what they are going to say except the redundant phrase "quomi salamti pe hamla bardashat nai kiaye jay ga"

my foot

True. My bad in thinking that they would start acting like a responsible government who cares for Pakistan

aik haklata ha aur dosray ka teri naak mujhye bilkul pasand nai so dafa karo what they are going to say except the redundant phrase "quomi salamti pe hamla bardashat nai kiaye jay ga"

my foot

LOL.. quote of the day :yahoo:

Geo is saying 8 helicopters were flying from muzaffarabad towards Islamabad and it seems like search operation

We should order the evacuation of N Waziristan ( 2 week time ) .. all peoples leaving from there shall be checked & then Carpet Bomb the whole area ...

i am agree if we nuke fata even but please for god sake Pakistani forces now stop these attacks we as a nation cant see more .please mercy on us . my heart is bleeding my ayes are full of tears since last day i cant go my work .

Geo is saying 8 helicopters were flying from muzaffarabad towards Islamabad and it seems like search operation

:what: search operation in Islamabad? and why they need to fly helis from Muzafarabad? they have at Dhamyal base

We know that these are terrorists,.. but they are being played in the hands of some other peoples.. Pakistan need to take care of TTK(the paid workers), CIA agents(The management team), and some Pakistani politicans who are just worried about their own political duknadari....

talibandwagon.jpg

A successful terrorists on Navy Attack, Media paid attention on Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom