What's new

Attack on Pak will be attack on China: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so mister philanthropist...what's your take on the Kashmir issue then??

The more I talk to Indians like you, the more I think that Pakistan should be given the whole of Kashmir.

Not to mention the fact that India claims Chinese territory (Aksai chin) as part of Kashmir.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but here... read some facts.

World News Briefs - Dalai Lama Group Says It Got Money From C.I.A. - NYTimes.com

India loves to support separatists from other countries. They did that to us in 1959, for no reason at all.

I dont need to read any of your facts to say , You can see what the PM of Tibet Mr. Lobsang Sangey has to say....

[video]http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/your-call/i-stand-for-the-middle-way-lobsang-sangay/200320[/video]

China's "terrorism" in Tibet? You have lost your mind. :rolleyes:

Might as well accuse the India of terrorism, for slaughtering thousands of unarmed Sikhs in 1984.
Why go 27 years back??If the situation is normal now...with Indian sikhs living peacefully.

I asked: What's your take on Kashmir issue? India supports tibetan separatists :azn: and you?

The more I talk to Indians like you, the more I think that Pakistan should be given the whole of Kashmir.

Not to mention the fact that India claims Chinese territory (Aksai chin) as part of Kashmir.
If you support Kashmiri liberation...what's wrong with liberating Tibet??:what:

If you support Kashmiri liberation...what's wrong with liberating Tibet??:what:

You've been trying for 50 years already. :rofl:

Ever since you hosted our largest separatist group.

The same group, that openly admitted training anti-Chinese militants and guerrillas, while being hosted by the Indian government, on Indian soil.

PM of Tibet? You really have lost it. :rolleyes:

If you want to talk like that, I might as well call Dawood the PM of Kashmir.

Yeah, If Only he knows to read and Write other than to take Guns.... The Person Iam talking about is a Professor in the Harvards School of Law... He has been voted by Tibetians Living in Exile around the world.... And You are free to call anyone the PM of Kashmir...

to one of our neighbour, take this as a warning dont try your luck ,think of the consequency.

This is what called. '' Begani shadi me abdullah deewana '' :bunny:

Somebody pls translate this to mandarin ... it will be helpful for Chinese members here..:yahoo:

I personally call the Tibetan government in exile separatists.

The Chinese government however, is much more harsh.

China accuses Dalai Lama of being a terrorist - Times Online
You are missing the point and seem to be failing to answer me...if you support Kashmir...then what's wrong with liberating Tibet? Kashmiris(not all..only muslims) say freedom and All tibetans say freedom..isn't it the same?
Note: Kashmiri buddhists and Hindus like some in Kashmir and almost all in Leh,Ladakh are absolutely fine with India and believe themselves to be Indians..it's only muslims that are creating havoc in Kashmir..but for Tibet..it's the entire Tibetan population that wants to be liberated by oppressive China

You've been trying for 50 years already. :rofl:

Ever since you hosted our largest separatist group.

The same group, that openly admitted training anti-Chinese militants and guerrillas, while being hosted by the Indian government, on Indian soil.
Haven't you been trying to get South tibet?:azn: and just keep marking AP as a part of China..what have you done?:lol:
Yes we support Dalai Lama...who is followed by entire Tibet..just as you support Kashmir but you haven't been able to do anything ;)

You are missing the point and seem to be failing to answer me...if you support Kashmir...then what's wrong with liberating Tibet? Kashmiris(not all..only muslims) say freedom and All tibetans say freedom..isn't it the same?
Note: Kashmiri buddhists and Hindus like some in Kashmir and almost all in Leh,Ladakh are absolutely fine with India and believe themselves to be Indians..it's only muslims that are creating havoc in Kashmir..but for Tibet..it's the entire Tibetan population that wants to be liberated by oppressive China

LOL, let's look at the facts. :lol:

China currently has NO active armed insurgencies. Some cases of unrest, but no armed insurgencies.

India has a LARGE number of active armed insurgencies. The Kashmiri insurgency, the Maoist insurgency, the large numbers of insurgencies in NE India...

LOL, let's look at the facts. :lol:

China currently has NO active armed insurgencies. Some cases of unrest, but no armed insurgencies.

India has a LARGE number of active armed insurgencies. The Kashmiri insurgency, the Maoist insurgency, the large numbers of insurgencies in NE India...

NE India is much more stable now..maoists don't want liberation...they want to change the government system. And Kashmir yes..you support it right? And why may i know?

HaHaHa, PM of tibet? and how come he's not in tibet now? PM my a@s:lol:
he's not a PM for you..but for Tibetans he is..he has been elected by Tibetans not chosen randomly :hitwall: And if he was in Tibet..he would have been dead long time ago..thanks to China ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom