What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many pink members today. Kafi bharation nai laat khai hai aaj. :D

the court has no laws to deal with these type of terrorists. those countries that have such problem have special laws to dela with these a$$holes. But in Pakistan, where 'parliament is supreme' stuffed with time passers and opportunists, there are no such laws.

Its the job of parliament to make such laws. Only then the courts will be able to deal with them. Criminal laws cant fight terrorists. I hope its clear enough. :)

Law or no Law...matters not... there is enough law on paper to deal with these morons....THE ISSUE IS THAT THERE IS NO WILL.. .. i would be the devil's advocate and say that government and agencies have brought hundreds of such moron religious bigots into court. but the top man there is settling scores with persons that he doesnt like...

as said before Samosa price is a high priority to these morons...

damage to Il-78 midas would be great loss for PAF. (considering the fact that pakistan has only 4 of them)
Russian_Air_Force_Ilyushin_Il-78M_Beltyukov.jpg

Criminal laws cant fight terrorists. I hope its clear enough. :)

thats best explanation
and makes sense

I conquer

Law or no Law...matters nothing... there is enough law on paper to deal with these morons....THE ISSUE IS THAT THERE IS NO WILL.. .

I agree with you too

damn it
I cant think for my self and cant make up my mind (Peter Griffen during Dinner with Rush Limbaugh)

Do you seriously find it funny to bring out topics like this under such tense situation? Is it by design or by default?

Just saying looking at the pink names at the bottom of the screen.

But which aircraft was this one? IL-78 or C-130.

damage to Il-78 midas would be great loss for PAF. (considering the fact that pakistan has only 4 of them)
Russian_Air_Force_Ilyushin_Il-78M_Beltyukov.jpg

If it is only damage and that too by an RPG then most probably it would be back in air within months if not weeks.

The IL-78 was hit, lets await for more info on whether it was damaged or destroyed.

Losing an IL-78 would be a significant loss.

Militants attack Pakistan nuclear air base - Telegraph

Word destroyed is not used by the Telegraph. But direct hit on a spot that causes secondary explosions would deinitely mean a total loss, but a shrapnel hitting would be different. So yes there is confusion, lets hope for the best.
Saw one in the footage, it wasn't destroyed, may be damaged?

The IL-78 was hit, lets await for more info on whether it was damaged or destroyed.

Losing an IL-78 would be a significant loss.

Militants attack Pakistan nuclear air base - Telegraph

Word destroyed is not used by the Telegraph. But direct hit on a spot that causes secondary explosions would deinitely mean a total loss, but a shrapnel hitting would be different. So yes there is confusion, lets hope for the best.

Just saying looking at the pink names at the bottom of the screen.

But which aircraft was this one? IL-78 or C-130.

If it is only damage and that too by an RPG then most probably it would be back in air within months if not weeks.

Yaar, i have been trying to find out, the A/D is not answering his mobile, even a burst landing gear would be considered as damaged. Geo showed footage of at least one IL-78 taking off.

Here is pic of IL-78 based at Kamra. Might be minor damage from RPG sharpnel. According to Express news this aircraft was attacked.

a0zggrncuaax43jpglarge.jpg

Look at the response against 9/11 by the super power. Look at the response by our neighbour against mumbai attacks, after these responses can any one think about acting again. And look at us we did not respond to the GhQ, Mehran, Abbotabad, Salala, Zarrar company, and many many more. In the absence of appropriate response, this will bound to happen again and again. Kyani Saheb, dont react, and wait for more.

Yaar, i have been trying to find out, the A/D is not answering his mobile, even a burst landing gear would be considered as damaged. Geo showed footage of at least one IL-78 taking off.

Well I am very much sure that whichever aircraft it is the damage is minor. No AC is destroyed today at Kamra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom