What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what do you think has been going on for the past years, heck do you even know what has been goin on the past few days. PAFs surgical strikes on Taliban positions.

Obviously not enough. Food for thought: Start harassing the all the tableeghi's and islamic parties from tomorrow, kick their children from school. Pack their women and gift them to Afghanistan as well??? How are these measures?

Saleh Zafar - No terrorist could reach to any aircraft. All aircrafts are safe at least as of now.

Is this the response of haqqani network, there were news that pak army will be conducting operations against them??
A** holes terrorist

Where are you guys reading that Saabs have been destroyed? Can't hear anything on that.

why?

we need to discuss this terrorist attack

Yeah right, people need to stfu. I request all Pakistani members not to post anymore on this situation.

firing has stoped............ i hope security forces have controlled the situation.......:hitwall:

A total intelligence failure for Pakistan.

I thought Pakistan had ISI agents in these tribal areas. Why didn't they pick up chatter that these animals were planning to attack the base and why didn't they increase security?

Its only reporter speculation about SAAB2000 . But PAF said attackers are all trap. But these ATTACKER UNABLE TO REACH ANY PLANE, ACCORDING TO PAF spokesman.

LOL....527 people are currently browing this thread.

19 members and 508 guests

Hi Guests :D

There are currently 527 users browsing this thread. (19 members and 508 guests)

Mercenary
mr42O
Meengla
Thorough Pro
KRAIT
HAIDER
REHAN NIAZI FALCON
Phoenix89
Pashtun Wali
AtillaHun
rubyjackass
khail007
Rahil khan
Vassnti
Bas_tum_Pak
Evil Flare
azybro

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...ws-attack-kamra-air-base-4.html#ixzz23f1j42VA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom