What's new

Attack on PAF Base Minhas

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is being reported as a foreign supported terrorist activity.
All of the killed eight terrorists are foreigners and have links in Afghanistan.
it wont be strange if there is Indian and CIA involvement through Northern Alliance in these attacks.

However, as bottom line, the situation is uncontrolled, they were not able to reach there targets and this is a Job well done by Pakistani Security Forces. We have averted another PNS Mehran episode!

For how long u want to keep living in denial ? Pakistan had several terrorist attacks. have u revealed any finding which say that Indians were involved ?

Last edited by a moderator:
The intention was to destroy saab-2000 aircraft , speaks tons about the hands involved ...but as usual zardari will keep sleeping and establishment will not take any action...even we will not see the reports

its totally Army calls, don't you understand even after years , your all major decision is controlled by Army and Civilian govt. of only a face to show off and when it utility is done then coupe happened.

So blame Army and its ISI for mess and not civilian govt.

Condolences for the families of personnel affected.

There was a clear cut intelligence report about the possible attack on a PAF airbase on the exact date ,the report was handed over to IG punjab but as usual the police is no more than a a$$ licker ...they are more into corruption stuff rather than security ....

And zardari forget about this bastard he is more onto foreign tours rather than concerning about Pakistan's own matters ....those will be the traitors who will again vote for him...shoot them in the head

Actually I do. Not all installations of-course.

But the Pentagon knows more than me. (Not all installations again). The Nuclear capable missiles are kept in stores underground and buried deep in mountains, which are in three separate segments (M-11s). They are dismounted, and have to be built. The parts of missiles are kept in different places of the same area which are specially guarded by ISI (we have had a security breach by CIA into atleast one of the installations near Kalabagh), Special Services of Strategic Forces and what not. Only a fool can imagine a Nuke getting stolen, any country it be.

If a person who posts so frequently on an internet forum and is not cautious enough to not brag about it, knows about the locations of Pakistan nuclear arsenal (even if it is partial), then I guess some people are rightly worried about its safety.. Though I do believe that you are simply bragging..:)

its totally Army calls, don't you understand even after years , your all major decision is controlled by Army and Civilian govt. of only a face to show off and when it utility is done then coupe happened.

So blame Army and its ISI for mess and not civilian govt.

I mentioned the word establishment , are you that dumb and il-literate to not understand what it goes for

Or it might be a Show job done by PAK army (ISI) itself to show world its victim of terror , Stage Managed........

Perhaps they should have done it for longer period, like Mumbai, to get more world attention. !!

You people with your anti PAF verdicts can just shove it up where the sun don't shine!
Just bring in the factors,shab-e-barat means a lot of people were in prayers right smack in the peak hour,approaching eid means a lot were on vacation and being ramadhan means the guards must be getting ready for sehri.I mean they are also normal people like us,they don't like living in their own country like they are at war.It's not as easy as you may think. The retaliation was good enough.Do you guys remember when F-16 engines were stolen from an Israeli base,yes it happens to the best of us. It's not easy fighting as enemy from within.
No military base in the world is invulnerable.

Then its probably true since the Taliban hit first to prevent any possible operation. They must know something.

Don't underestimate the Taliban. They've permeated everywhere in Pakistan. While they may not be too many in numbers, the problem is that nobody knows exactly who they are and when they will strike next. Those snakes will be extremely hard to smoke out. Plus its very "Hydra-like" in character. Tough call really.

what a waste of bandwidth? amazing the thread has been hijacked by both sides.

Or it might be a Show job done by PAK army (ISI) itself to show world its victim of terror , Stage Managed........

Causality speaks itself.....

Look the News:-
Heavily Armed Terrorist
Well Trained Terrorist
Well informed Terrorist
In Army Uniform

Only managed to kill one Solider????? even in the check post their are 5-6 soldiers stationed and in a surprise attack even one terrorist can kill all 5-6.

This is Happened in every other part of world , other then PAK.

Just like Mumbai .....10 people were not detected by full Indian navy.....we killed our 1 man but India....SHAME on India it let hundreds of it people die so it can cry victim in international community....

Now they are reports that they heard another blast near Kamra

Somehow terrorists always end up targetting things that are geared towards fighting India in these attacks.

That is what i was pointing out ...but thanks to our corrupt politicians for weak diplomacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom