What's new

Attack on CTD center in Bannu Cantonment

If you were born today and read this thread, you would think that the TTP is a solely provincial issue and propped up only after PTI came into power, us say pehle to koi naam o nishan hi nhn tha.

My request to all members, at least don't paint this issue in such simple terms and come to terms with reality.

If you were born today and read this thread, you would think that the TTP is a solely provincial issue and propped up only after PTI came into power, us say pehle to koi naam o nishan hi nhn tha.

My request to all members, at least don't paint this issue in such simple terms and come to terms with reality.
TTP is ISI/Khanzeers pawn nothing else!!

after they have been stripped exposed khanzeers are using their vicious pawn and selling fear to Public!!!

They have the same problem with the afghans everyone else has, afghans break every treaty and are incredibly untrustworthy

They have been after us for decades, it was our own fault that thought because we have a pashtun population they would be positive towards us

They just allied with our own jahils to create nothing but trouble

Nature, poverty, climate will inflict nothing but cruelty upon the afghans and it's imperative we let them suffer and die a natural death
These people are donkeys and we can't keep letting these backwards idiots into Pakistan to create more trouble
The problem is simple. We labelled these people as ethnonationalists but they are ethnofacists. They don't just screech about the western border, they have actively been persecuting other ethnicities in the country, ràping their women, settling in their lands, and enforced cultural genocide.

I had a Tajik tell me that in Afghanistan, they are told that "Tajik is Kuffar" meaning that if they call themselves Tajik they are out of the fold of Islam.

Imagine if we said in Pakistan that "Pashtun is kuffar, Sindhi is kuffar", can you imagine?

Tajiks and Pakistan must realise they have common goals, establish what is in the best interest of both of these groups, and work towards it. There is only specific group in Afghanistan behind all the mayhem for decades. Weaken them into their own small state or just exterminate them and replace the country with Khorosan. I promise you will find peace in the region after this.

Bring back Imran Khan
And publicly hang Sharifs and Bhuttos.

End these cursed political families grip on Pakistan. New fresh faces with clear visions. Not transgenders and Modis brothers.

Screenshot_2022-12-19-11-44-54-741-edit_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
Screenshot_2022-12-19-11-45-13-928-edit_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
Screenshot_2022-12-19-11-45-25-571_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
Screenshot_2022-12-19-13-01-50-635_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
Screenshot_2022-12-19-13-02-17-542_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

Zaid Hamid posted the video of those ss:

I think army should give these guys a helicopter and fly them to south waziristan where soldiers should be dressed up as ttp kill them or just kill them in the helicopter. If that doesn’t work just put deadly poison all over the interior of the helicopter so they get poisoned while the helicopter crew can drink the antidote.

Only good news coming from Pakistan since months is this:

I’ve seen this video a lot. I’m not sure it’s from this incident.

“We are concerned by the threats posed by Tehreek-e-Taliban-Pakistan to Pakistani security and stability. During my visit to the GHQ, we discussed opportunities to address this threat,” General Kurilla

What is happening? The recent rise is bcz of Aiman Zawahiri death? Are we looking for aid packages back then by providing bases? or corridors?
Now, Bannu and Lakki Marwat. More reason to be in the US camp? and more reason the establishment can bear the brunt of keeping IK out?

Najam Sethi also said, "Tha IK is finished" something.

Asim Muni met Ex-servicemen and talked about IK's character when he was young, and talked about his current wife (corruption + peerni stuff I guess) (adil raja vlog). Asim seems to be a typical hafiz and making an opinion about IK from a religious lens.

Last edited:
These all daramy bazi is being done on a fast pace to affect the possible upcoming elections. Its very difficult to hold elections in an unstable country. This seems like a new strategy of the establishment to keep the current system going. No wonder they are lunatics of the higher standards.

Last edited:
These all daramy bazi is being done on a fast pace to affect the possible upcoming elections. Its very difficult to hold elections in an unstable country. This seems like a new strategy of the establishment to keep the current system going. No wonder they are lunatics of higher the standards.
Yeah I feel it's more like, "continuation of democratic government is needed so we can crush this menace". Otherwise it's just martial law and army will not attempt that; it'll be final nail in the coffin.

I bet @Signalian will disagree with you.
people are free to disagree. I am moving the discussion because the cult keeps on saying its only GHQ's fault and absolving KPK government from sharing any responsibility at all for the resurgence of TTP.

I unfairly targeted KPK police I get that, it couldn't protect the KPK citizens because it was providing services to the protest marches. its also a victim of the single minded hive mentality.

You will not come across more incompetent and coward force then KP police/FC. They surrender to terrorists and then army need to be called in.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom