What's new

Atta Tarar, the Punjab Assembly is no place for the middle finger

Harami molvi. Look at his beard and his behaviour.
Yep mullah with 3 piece suite? Typical jhugatbaaz behaviour of most begairat cleanshaves (in punjab) jahils ,who think not shaving for a week or anybody having a beard is mullah , gives away their seculer/ mulhid upbringing!

His showing finger is daily work of all these cleanshaves to the public of pakistan and these are creame a la Cream of pakistani elite who call themselfs educated and sophisticated .

Last edited:
Exactly my sentiments.... We have harami mullahs in the garb of religion using it for their corrupt personal gain...

They need to be called out.

He looks more like a monkey to me.
yrr idr mullah bhi harami hain.... liberals bhi......siyasatdan bhi...judiciary bhi...bureaucrates bhi.....foji bhi........ kisi had tak majority awam ki bhi.................... is mulk ka kia ho sakta hai!!!!!!!!!!!!! aesay hi rahay ga aglay 100 sall bhi!

Look at his beard and look at his actions. Daarhi wala shaitan hay. Shakal se haram ki aulaad lag raha hay. Rafeeq tarar ne bari haram kamai ki aur nateeja ye bakra nikla.

1655286571946.png

Yep mullah with 3 piece suite? Typical jhugatbaaz behaviour of most begairat cleanshaves (in punjab) jahils ,who think not shaving for a week or anybody having a beard is mullah , gives away their seculer/ mulhid upbringing!

His showing finger is daily work of all these cleanshaves to the public of pakistan and these are creame a la Cream of pakistani elite who call themselfs educated and sophisticated .
Funny how people like you don't write clearly but in riddles?

totally disgusting, i always thought he was one of those rare "decent" people in PMLN and boy o boy o boy was in for a surprise today, the guy should be punished for this act :/

there is no such thing as a decent noonie...

any one who accepts a corrupt, lying , dishonest ,, thief as their leader has some thing seriously wrong with him or her.

there is no such thing as a decent noonie...

any one who accepts a corrupt, lying , dishonest ,, thief as their leader has some thing seriously wrong with him or her.
Sorry to say...I would go further and say finding a halal earning Pakistani is impossible in Pakistan. The whole system is geared to encourage bribes and cheating. This nation is in bad shape because they actually want this.
Attitude of " give a little money and get the job done"

Ohhhhh boy...I guess you were living in an offshore facility the past year. You are in for a big surprise.

yes you can say that i was in for a rude shock, i stand corrected, no harm in admitting one's mistake (hint to few toxic members of this forum)

Lol he tried to look 'coool'
Who knows chicks used to show him that back in college and learnt it there.

Please stop referring him as a maulvi. Having a beard makes not a maulvi. Look at his pedigree. Grandson of Rafique Tarrar who was Nawajoos bagman in the 90s. He literally carried bags of cash around to payoff MNAs against BB. His daadaabba was then rewarded with Presidency. He also had a beard (even bigger than this joker) but was corrupt to the core.

This joker is supposedly LLB from UK but still same mindset.

Remember his press conference after that iftar accident where ali noor & khokar beat up an elderly person who had called them a lota @ ISB Marriott. Tarrar said we have endured being yelled "Go Nawaz Go" for 3 years, now we will beat up anyone who says that to us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom