Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
10 Bangladeshis held in West Bengal
>> IANS/ bdnews24.com

Published: 2014-05-25 15:35:47.0 BdST Updated: 2014-05-25 15:35:47.0 BdST

ind2.jpg

• West-Bangal.jpg
At least 10 Bangladeshis were arrested Sunday in West Bengal for travelling without proper documents, police said.

The Bangladeshis were arrested from a bus while on their way to Balurghat in South Dinajpur district, some 440 km from here.

"Acting on a tip off, we searched a Balurghat-bound bus and found the Bangladeshis who were without valid documents. We have arrested them for questioning," police officer Swapan Banerjee said in Balurghat.

In recent months, police and the Border Security Force have arrested 100 illegal Bangladeshi immigrants in West Bengal.
10 Bangladeshis held in West Bengal -
bdnews24.com

Dear Indian friends, I request you guys to make a special law for Bangladeshis. Just allow Bangladeshis without VISA. Dinajpur is split between India and Bangladesh. There are many families who are also divided due to superficial boundary. For humanitarian reason please make special VISA free zone in Indo-Bangla region.

Last edited:
cant be done for now because it will lead to large scale one sided movement of people. not being mean/stupid

Dear Indian friends, I request you guys to make a special law for Bangladeshis. Just allow Bangladeshis without VISA. Dinajpur is split between India and Bangladesh. There are many families who are also divided due to superficial boundary. Due to humanitarian reason please make special VISA free zone in Indo-Bangla region.

Then what was the point of making bangladesh? Please, we are two seperate countries and I cannot support that law seeing as how all the bangladeshis take about India on this forum.

Dear Indian friends, I request you guys to make a special law for Bangladeshis. Just allow Bangladeshis without VISA. Dinajpur is split between India and Bangladesh. There are many families who are also divided due to superficial boundary. For humanitarian reason please make special VISA free zone in Indo-Bangla region.

How about Bangladesh merges with India ? ...there won't be need for any Visa for Bangladeshis ...:yahoo:

Once LBA is ratified by Parliament in India, there wont a problem of enclaves.

:rofl:

My family is also split b/w India & US, I need a Visa free access b/w the two countries :cray:

For Humanity sake!!!

So, you want more 160 million Lungis in India What is profit of India in it?
Muslims like him will be happy since Muslim population will go up to 45%. And they will still beg for quotas, reservations and free handouts claiming to be a minority.

My family is also split b/w India & US, I need a Visa free access b/w the two countries
For Humanity sake!!!
Its funny that Bangladesh even refuses to take back its own Hindus which it kicked out. And these Bangladeshis want visa free travel. Their BDR helps their citizens in illegally sneaking into India. They even get Indian passports and other documents from our beloved Bengali politicians. What else do you need, lungis?

Last edited:

hey Man Try to understand our position. We are already a overpopulated country with scarcity of resources. We can not accommodate the illegal migrants. They are your citizens. Pl take care of them.

W
10 Bangladeshis held in West Bengal
>> IANS/ bdnews24.com

Published: 2014-05-25 15:35:47.0 BdST Updated: 2014-05-25 15:35:47.0 BdST

ind2.jpg

• West-Bangal.jpg
At least 10 Bangladeshis were arrested Sunday in West Bengal for travelling without proper documents, police said.

The Bangladeshis were arrested from a bus while on their way to Balurghat in South Dinajpur district, some 440 km from here.

"Acting on a tip off, we searched a Balurghat-bound bus and found the Bangladeshis who were without valid documents. We have arrested them for questioning," police officer Swapan Banerjee said in Balurghat.

In recent months, police and the Border Security Force have arrested 100 illegal Bangladeshi immigrants in West Bengal.
10 Bangladeshis held in West Bengal -
bdnews24.com

Dude, we are already crunched for our resources.

You chose to split from greater India during partition under the banner of religion. Now you want to allow people into India without your land merging back?

Sorry, that is your country. You can come as a tourist no problem with visa and all, but this pole vaulting has to stop. Modi's measures or not, you are simply violating international law.

I am of the favour that those who have families in Pakistan and Bangladesh should also leave India and settled there.... for the greater good. Or we should bring in a measure to 'urge' them to leave India and go to either Pakistan or Bangladesh.

Because families and countries are different.

While families have human emotions, countries cannot be run on human emotions.

Back
Top Bottom